Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is the latest news re Ryan Fraser ? Is he joining us or not ? 12:49 - Jul 18 with 867 viewssaintjeff52

I thought this deal was done ?
What is the latest news re Ryan Fraser ? Is he joining us or not ? on 13:14 - Jul 18 with 800 viewsPatfromPoole

He is persona non grata at Newcastle.

I suspect we are haggling with them, and he is haggling with them re loyalty bonuses……

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

What is the latest news re Ryan Fraser ? Is he joining us or not ? on 14:07 - Jul 18 with 731 viewsButty101

What is the latest news re Ryan Fraser ? Is he joining us or not ? on 13:14 - Jul 18 by PatfromPoole

He is persona non grata at Newcastle.

I suspect we are haggling with them, and he is haggling with them re loyalty bonuses……

I would say thanks and goodbye. Not sure hes good enough

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

What is the latest news re Ryan Fraser ? Is he joining us or not ? on 14:29 - Jul 18 with 712 viewsBLEEDRED

Apparently he is on over 70K a week and Saints will not pay that, so he wants Newcastle to pay the différance, Newcastle are haggling over the amount. If he can't come to a compromise, he will just stay at Newcastle and pick up his money.
What is the latest news re Ryan Fraser ? Is he joining us or not ? on 14:37 - Jul 18 with 703 viewsPatfromPoole

What is the latest news re Ryan Fraser ? Is he joining us or not ? on 14:29 - Jul 18 by BLEEDRED

Apparently he is on over 70K a week and Saints will not pay that, so he wants Newcastle to pay the différance, Newcastle are haggling over the amount. If he can't come to a compromise, he will just stay at Newcastle and pick up his money.

Well, we are paying Aribo £70k a week, so I would suggest that will be the going rate when signing a bit-part player from the Prem.

Mad though that seems.

And yes, I appreciate Aribo didn’t come from the (English) Prem……

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024