Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Athlectic Reporting Sulemana Considers Southampton Exit as Roma and Ajax Circle 09:24 - Jul 17 with 1093 viewsButty101

Good another "The new Mane" that was a bit rubbish.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Athlectic Reporting Sulemana Considers Southampton Exit as Roma and Ajax Circle on 09:29 - Jul 17 with 1077 viewsgrumpy

I've seen worse.
Athlectic Reporting Sulemana Considers Southampton Exit as Roma and Ajax Circle on 09:33 - Jul 17 with 1073 viewsDorsetIan

Given the amount we paid for him, a massive disappointment.

Very happy if he can find a team that's a better fit for him.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Athlectic Reporting Sulemana Considers Southampton Exit as Roma and Ajax Circle on 09:41 - Jul 17 with 1057 views1885_SFC

Athlectic Reporting Sulemana Considers Southampton Exit as Roma and Ajax Circle on 09:29 - Jul 17 by grumpy

I've seen worse.

Not many times you haven't. His finishing is worse than Thomas Crooks!

Old School is Cool

Athlectic Reporting Sulemana Considers Southampton Exit as Roma and Ajax Circle on 10:25 - Jul 17 with 1013 viewsButty101

Athlectic Reporting Sulemana Considers Southampton Exit as Roma and Ajax Circle on 09:29 - Jul 17 by grumpy

I've seen worse.

Mara ?

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Athlectic Reporting Sulemana Considers Southampton Exit as Roma and Ajax Circle on 10:34 - Jul 17 with 1000 viewsgrumpy

Athlectic Reporting Sulemana Considers Southampton Exit as Roma and Ajax Circle on 10:25 - Jul 17 by Butty101

Mara ?

Athlectic Reporting Sulemana Considers Southampton Exit as Roma and Ajax Circle on 11:42 - Jul 17 with 937 viewsUTS1885

Do the athletic grass up others clubs private business ? I don’t know why clubs let them in their grounds.
Athlectic Reporting Sulemana Considers Southampton Exit as Roma and Ajax Circle on 17:26 - Jul 17 with 731 viewssledger

we need to cut our losses on sulemana and mara
Athlectic Reporting Sulemana Considers Southampton Exit as Roma and Ajax Circle on 10:31 - Jul 18 with 498 viewsPatfromPoole

Athlectic Reporting Sulemana Considers Southampton Exit as Roma and Ajax Circle on 17:26 - Jul 17 by sledger

we need to cut our losses on sulemana and mara

Difficult to disagree with that.

As with Onuachu.

Being in the Prem hopefully gives us a bit more bargaining power in terms of the hit we would have to take.

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Login to get fewer ads

Athlectic Reporting Sulemana Considers Southampton Exit as Roma and Ajax Circle on 11:28 - Jul 18 with 440 viewsSonicBoom

Recruitment is so hit and miss these days.
Carillo was what, 21 mill? Sulemana was 22 mill, Onuachu was 18?
Thick end of 60 mill just on those and we got very little return from any of them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024