Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The unbelievable presidency election. 10:29 - Jul 14 with 1462 viewsJellybaby

The old saying "politics is just theatre for ugly people" took another twist yesterday when Trump had his ear grazed by a lone shooter and was then able to have an iconic photo taken of him with a bloodied face fist pumping by an American flag saying Make America great again.

The comparison with his rival Sleepy Joe who can't find his way of a stage is all too apparent.
It appears that the Powers that Be want a Trump victory for whatever reason, so they stage a little drama for the masses. Does anyone really buy this BS anymore?

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

The unbelievable presidency election. on 10:34 - Jul 14 with 1444 views1885_SFC

Donald DUCK!

Old School is Cool

The unbelievable presidency election. on 10:41 - Jul 14 with 1432 viewsarfurdent

how could he miss Trump's mouth?

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

The unbelievable presidency election. on 10:49 - Jul 14 with 1419 views1885_SFC

Old School is Cool

The unbelievable presidency election. on 10:54 - Jul 14 with 1406 viewsJellybaby

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

The unbelievable presidency election. on 11:31 - Jul 14 with 1352 viewsfelly1

Lots of assassination attempts on a variety of US presidents and potential candidates over the last 150 years.
Nothing particularly unusual and hardly surprising considering how divisive American politics and the public are currently.
The unbelievable presidency election. on 11:34 - Jul 14 with 1344 viewskingslandstand1

The unbelievable presidency election. on 10:49 - Jul 14 by 1885_SFC

Ouch!
The unbelievable presidency election. on 11:41 - Jul 14 with 1324 viewskingslandstand1

How ironic that a lot of his funding and support is from the pro gun lobby
The unbelievable presidency election. on 12:05 - Jul 14 with 1309 viewsdirk_doone

It's certainly clinched the election for Trump. if there was ever any doubt.

I can't stand the man but he certainly made himself look very good, fist clenched in the air as blood streamed down his face.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Login to get fewer ads

The unbelievable presidency election. on 12:07 - Jul 14 with 1301 viewskingslandstand1

The unbelievable presidency election. on 12:05 - Jul 14 by dirk_doone

I can't stand the man but he certainly made himself look very good, fist clenched in the air as blood streamed down his face.

And not a thought for the poor b@stard that did take the bullet
The unbelievable presidency election. on 12:16 - Jul 14 with 1290 viewsJellybaby

The unbelievable presidency election. on 12:05 - Jul 14 by dirk_doone

Strongman politician to face down Putin? Just another chess piece being put in place. I can see the already iconic picture of Trump bloodied and fist clenched being used in a conscription push.

The unbelievable presidency election. on 19:01 - Jul 14 with 1172 views1885_SFC

Old School is Cool

The unbelievable presidency election. on 10:06 - Jul 15 with 1053 viewsDorsetIan

I'm guessing you think it was a set up Jelly? Given that everything is orchestrated by the lizards, no?

But was it a set up that went wrong, or was the plan all along just to graze his ear?

Or is it too early to pick the right conspiracy, just yet?

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

The unbelievable presidency election. on 18:15 - Jul 15 with 980 views1885_SFC

My wife makes me feel like a President.

I get it in the ear every f_ucking night.

Old School is Cool

The unbelievable presidency election. on 18:46 - Jul 15 with 957 viewsDorsetIan

The unbelievable presidency election. on 18:15 - Jul 15 by 1885_SFC

My wife makes me feel like a President.

I get it in the ear every f_ucking night.

Man is in on holiday in the Holy Land with his wife and mother-in-law when his mother-in-law sadly dies.

Undertaker offers to bury her there for £150, or it's £5,000 to be flown back to the UK for the burial.

Undertaker is confused: 'Why would you want to pay all that money when she could be buried here in these beautiful surroundings and in a place that she loved?'

The man replies: 'Two thousand years ago, a man here rose from the dead and I'm just not prepared to take that chance'

The unbelievable presidency election. on 19:32 - Jul 15 with 945 viewsJellybaby

The unbelievable presidency election. on 10:06 - Jul 15 by DorsetIan

I'm guessing you think it was a set up Jelly? Given that everything is orchestrated by the lizards, no?

But was it a set up that went wrong, or was the plan all along just to graze his ear?

Or is it too early to pick the right conspiracy, just yet?

How long have I been mentoring you Ian - must be best part of 4 years, yet you still make fundamental mistakes;

1. The lizard trope is a made up conspiracy theory used against real conspiracy theory.
2. You can not believe everything you see on the Tellybox, most of it is made up especially the News soap opera.

I'm not angry with you Ian, I'm just disappointed.

The unbelievable presidency election. on 00:18 - Jul 16 with 889 viewsDorsetIan

The unbelievable presidency election. on 19:32 - Jul 15 by Jellybaby

How long have I been mentoring you Ian - must be best part of 4 years, yet you still make fundamental mistakes;

1. The lizard trope is a made up conspiracy theory used against real conspiracy theory.
2. You can not believe everything you see on the Tellybox, most of it is made up especially the News soap opera.

I'm not angry with you Ian, I'm just disappointed.

Apologies, some of this is quite confusing.

What is a 'made up' conspiracy theory and how do you tell it from a 'real' one?

Likewise, how do you tell which bits are made up. Questions:

Was Trump shot at in Pennsylvania?
Was he even in Pennsylvania?
Is there, in fact, such a person as Donald Trump?
Where do the lizards fit in?

The unbelievable presidency election. on 06:52 - Jul 16 with 846 viewssaint22

The secret service all want sacking
How did they fail to lockdown a rooftop 200ft away??
The unbelievable presidency election. on 08:48 - Jul 16 with 819 viewsHeisenberg

The irony of Trumps campaign massively funded by the gun lobby seems lost on his supporters. The choice between a narcissist who suggested ingesting bleach and a man with dementia is laughable. It’s about time the Yanks realised the rest of the world is laughing at it all.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

The unbelievable presidency election. on 19:28 - Jul 16 with 744 viewsJellybaby

The unbelievable presidency election. on 08:48 - Jul 16 by Heisenberg

The irony of Trumps campaign massively funded by the gun lobby seems lost on his supporters. The choice between a narcissist who suggested ingesting bleach and a man with dementia is laughable. It’s about time the Yanks realised the rest of the world is laughing at it all.

I think this is what is called the fall of an empire. It's a play out of the film "Idiocracy", classic predictive programming.

So Heisy, why do the democrats not simply replace Biden, why has he made gaffe after gaffe and is a laughing stock and yet remains in power? It's like they don't want to win, which was exactly the same situation with the Tories. This is another handing over of the baton to the other side of the uniparty. All expertly choreographed.

The unbelievable presidency election. on 10:13 - Jul 17 with 644 views1885_SFC

Old School is Cool

The unbelievable presidency election. on 13:18 - Jul 17 with 589 viewsfranniesTache

The comic timing of the wide shot here is something that wouldn't look out of place in a satire :laugh:

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024