Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dark clouds are forming around Blackburn 😳 21:28 - Jul 3 with 1107 viewsRhonddaSwans

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-13592121/Blackburn-Rovers-set

Poll: what is more Exciting

Dark clouds are forming around Blackburn 😳 on 21:55 - Jul 3 with 1030 viewsRhonddaSwans

Check that comment section out 😑.
I need to take a breath after that.
These people who try acting like jack the lad. is why Women feel so under attack in this world.
Womens football is inferior to the mens game.
This isn't a debate it is a fact.

But without the poor women being able to quit work to be an athlete.
What chance do they really stand?
We need to at least give these women the platform to achieve greatness.
In the Olympics do we get any less pleasure out of a women sprinter winning a gold πŸ₯‡!
Is a woman is expected to be a modern slave for football? 😑

The entity of 'Blackburn Rovers' (women) should be taken over like Lyon women were.

Are we part of the problem?

I would love to see both genders playing the game to a high standard.
The venkeys need to be ashamed!
I hope we beat them 6/7 nil next season.
[Post edited 3 Jul 22:08]

Dark clouds are forming around Blackburn 😳 on 22:08 - Jul 3 with 978 viewsRhonddaSwans

Dark clouds are forming around Blackburn 😳 on 21:55 - Jul 3 by RhonddaSwans

Check that comment section out 😑.
I need to take a breath after that.
These people who try acting like jack the lad. is why Women feel so under attack in this world.
Womens football is inferior to the mens game.
This isn't a debate it is a fact.

But without the poor women being able to quit work to be an athlete.
What chance do they really stand?
We need to at least give these women the platform to achieve greatness.
In the Olympics do we get any less pleasure out of a women sprinter winning a gold πŸ₯‡!
Is a woman is expected to be a modern slave for football? 😑

The entity of 'Blackburn Rovers' (women) should be taken over like Lyon women were.

Are we part of the problem?

I would love to see both genders playing the game to a high standard.
The venkeys need to be ashamed!
I hope we beat them 6/7 nil next season.
[Post edited 3 Jul 22:08]

Honestly a comment section hasn't ever made me that angry.

Thank god my brothers on the indy ain't like that.

Dark clouds are forming around Blackburn 😳 on 10:44 - Jul 4 with 631 viewsReslovenSwan1

I do not want to see Swansea women go professional until it is financially viable. Coleman may he happy to see the wilting Ospreys go and be replaced by the Women's team. They were only getting 3000 after all.

The FAW are all in for the women's game with massive advertising for a fixture at Parc y Sgarlets.

I wonder if recent problems at the FAW are related to aspects of inclusion.We saw long standing gripes in the Spanish team recently. An indiscrete word here or there can get people into a whole world of trouble.

The Harry Enfield "Rodney Bowles" figure was hilarious because it was accurate. "Where's the bloke darling?"

Wise sage since Toshack era

Dark clouds are forming around Blackburn 😳 on 12:27 - Jul 4 with 533 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Dark clouds are forming around Blackburn 😳 on 10:44 - Jul 4 by ReslovenSwan1

I do not want to see Swansea women go professional until it is financially viable. Coleman may he happy to see the wilting Ospreys go and be replaced by the Women's team. They were only getting 3000 after all.

The FAW are all in for the women's game with massive advertising for a fixture at Parc y Sgarlets.

I wonder if recent problems at the FAW are related to aspects of inclusion.We saw long standing gripes in the Spanish team recently. An indiscrete word here or there can get people into a whole world of trouble.

The Harry Enfield "Rodney Bowles" figure was hilarious because it was accurate. "Where's the bloke darling?"

It won’t be financially viable until sponsors and ticket sales are at the same level as a league 2 men’s club. I think the club has done fantastically well in pushing the ladies side the last year or so it can only get better.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Dark clouds are forming around Blackburn 😳 on 12:38 - Jul 4 with 513 viewsKeithHaynes

Dark clouds are forming around Blackburn 😳 on 12:27 - Jul 4 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

It won’t be financially viable until sponsors and ticket sales are at the same level as a league 2 men’s club. I think the club has done fantastically well in pushing the ladies side the last year or so it can only get better.

Some very helpful outside interest too πŸ‘

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Dark clouds are forming around Blackburn 😳 on 13:24 - Jul 4 with 448 viewsshaggyrogers

Dark clouds are forming around Blackburn 😳 on 12:38 - Jul 4 by KeithHaynes

Some very helpful outside interest too πŸ‘

In which way Keith ?

There wouldn't be a Swans womens team of any substance if Dineen hadn't taken it over years ago and help fund it. They wouldn't have become semi pro last season either if it hadn't been for the substantial payment made from the womens team into the club last summer.
I am told it was in excess of Β£125,000 which shows the team/club were doing pretty well before being integrated into the main club
Dark clouds are forming around Blackburn 😳 on 14:29 - Jul 4 with 400 viewsKeithHaynes

Dark clouds are forming around Blackburn 😳 on 13:24 - Jul 4 by shaggyrogers

In which way Keith ?

There wouldn't be a Swans womens team of any substance if Dineen hadn't taken it over years ago and help fund it. They wouldn't have become semi pro last season either if it hadn't been for the substantial payment made from the womens team into the club last summer.
I am told it was in excess of Β£125,000 which shows the team/club were doing pretty well before being integrated into the main club

You answered the question πŸ‘
We reported on this last season.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024