Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pre season 22:07 - Jun 20 with 1289 viewsderbyhoop

Players are set for Girona in Spain from July 1st.
When do the players comeback for training? Would be good to start updating first team squad very soon. We need to sort out what happens with Begovic and Willock. Any more departures? Or arrivals?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Pre season on 22:19 - Jun 20 with 1250 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Do we know if fans will still be shot on sight if attempting to get in?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Pre season on 05:49 - Jun 21 with 1018 viewsDannyPaddox

Girona official site says visiting supporters are welcome to visit the town but anyone seen within a kilometre of the ground will be summarily executed.
Pre season on 06:23 - Jun 21 with 962 viewsfraserc

Was listening to a Sunderland podcast (it was talking about Cifuentes) and they mentioned that their players are due back on the week of the first. I imagine ours can't be too far off that plan either, so maybe straight there?
Pre season on 07:06 - Jun 21 with 897 viewsdmm

I think the players will have to return sometime next week. They always go through a series of fitness tests before they start training. They'll then need to be briefed on the trip.
Pre season on 11:37 - Jun 21 with 589 viewskernowhoop

Pre season on 22:19 - Jun 20 by PlanetHonneywood

Do we know if fans will still be shot on sight if attempting to get in?

Apparently so. There will be those that try and in the days that follow, we shall see kind but brief RIPs on here.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024