Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans Match thread 14:57 - Sep 19 with 41419 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Hopefully we can mute their fans and giver them a whoopering…..I’ll get my coat.

Going for a solid 2-0 win tonight.

Come on you SuperHooopsah
Swans Match thread on 21:48 - Sep 19 with 2762 viewsSAPilgrim

A point simply not good enough here. Clive has it bang to rights, we’re firmly in ‘find three worse’ territory and I feel disillusioned I let myself be convinced otherwise. Still have faith that we can do that and that Ainsworth can do that, maybe also no hope that anyone else would be better.
Swans Match thread on 21:48 - Sep 19 with 2738 viewskensalriser

Dykes should be starting next game. Put enough crosses in for him and he'll get more of those.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Swans Match thread on 21:50 - Sep 19 with 2629 viewsMalintabuk

A draw perhaps something to build on and let’s hope so. But we can’t paper over our deficiencies really. As note above we always knew the season was going to be tough and a fight and the pleasing thing about tonight was the obvious fight. But we are a really poor team I’m afraid to say.
Still we are still outside the bottom 3 and that is a plus I guess.
Just be nice though to get an home win
Swans Match thread on 21:50 - Sep 19 with 2595 viewsmart_Goblin

Excruciating at times and the goal covers some cracks .
But we did deserve the equaliser in the end .

In a game lacking quality , hats off the Ilias. Decision making always his problem but he never trying to create and mastermind something . Glad he managed it
Swans Match thread on 21:50 - Sep 19 with 2591 viewsDieByYourSide

Thank f*ck for that.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Swans Match thread on 21:51 - Sep 19 with 2552 viewsactonman

I guess we will take that but ainsworth has got out of jail there after another pathetic home performance !
Hopefully we can grind out enough this season but it will be down to luck if we do and atm there’s not a great deal of that coming our way
Swans Match thread on 21:51 - Sep 19 with 2538 viewsBrazilNutR

Such a shame couldn't manage 3 pts would have left 3 teams on 2 pts and quite a cushion
from the bottom 3...
Swans Match thread on 21:52 - Sep 19 with 2509 viewsSK_hoops

Swans Match thread on 21:48 - Sep 19 by SAPilgrim

A point simply not good enough here. Clive has it bang to rights, we’re firmly in ‘find three worse’ territory and I feel disillusioned I let myself be convinced otherwise. Still have faith that we can do that and that Ainsworth can do that, maybe also no hope that anyone else would be better.

If Stoke and Rotherham win their games in hand we go 21st. As it stands though Middlesbrough, Sheffield Wed and Swansea yet to win so we would be 4 points clear of drop zone. Early days, but still a bit worrying.
Login to get fewer ads

Swans Match thread on 21:52 - Sep 19 with 2504 viewsrbee

Swans Match thread on 21:48 - Sep 19 by SAPilgrim

That was our worst performance since Watford. Let's hope that our good away form is present on Friday.
Swans Match thread on 21:52 - Sep 19 with 2492 viewsBenny_the_Ball

All told a very poor performance but at least we didn't lose. Chair the best of a bad bunch for me. Never gives in, always looking to make something happen, and boy he did just that with a wonderful delivery that Dykes thrives on.
Swans Match thread on 21:52 - Sep 19 with 2493 viewsBoston

Time to roll up my sleeves, I'll be over for the Coventry fixture, see some of ya then.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Swans Match thread on 21:53 - Sep 19 with 2432 viewsToast_R

Dykes starting from now on. We can't afford to start so bloody slowly in home matches and hand the advantage to the opponent on a plate.
Swans Match thread on 21:54 - Sep 19 with 2397 viewsplasmahoop

Not great, but at least it's a point and they all add up. A one nil home defeat would have been so depressing. They still haven't won! As we play better away, we'll probably do alright on Friday
Swans Match thread on 21:54 - Sep 19 with 2397 viewsSherryHoop

Well done Chair....kept going and tried to put some energy into things. Good cross and a quality header.

Only saw the last 30 mins and was beginning to wish I hadn't.

If we could get a win on Friday the 4 points from 9 is OK. Anything less is is a poor return after the international break.

Just seem their goal. How was that allowed?
Swans Match thread on 21:54 - Sep 19 with 2394 viewsmarkrtid

It isnt nice wanting someone to do so well knowing they aint up to the job.
Ask my parents.

This isnt going nowhere.
Home advantage. Must win game and yet, we were shite.
Time to go Gaz. x
Swans Match thread on 21:55 - Sep 19 with 2354 viewsSK_hoops

Swans Match thread on 21:48 - Sep 19 by kensalriser

Dykes should be starting next game. Put enough crosses in for him and he'll get more of those.

Yes. I like Armstrong, but even Bonne scored more goals than him and only played about an extra 3 games, minutes wise, in totals. I think he will come good, but it's too much for him to be a lone striker ATM. Dykes will score more this season and we desperately need goals.
Swans Match thread on 21:57 - Sep 19 with 2270 viewsSAPilgrim

Swans Match thread on 21:52 - Sep 19 by rbee

That was our worst performance since Watford. Let's hope that our good away form is present on Friday.

Yeah can’t disagree there.

Aaaargh it’s so frustrating sometimes. Like loving the girl that’s only going to laugh at you when you ask her to prom. But you can’t stop loving her. Still, probably a better return kn my long term health than black tar heroin.
Swans Match thread on 21:59 - Sep 19 with 2236 viewsted_hendrix

I reckon we're In serious trouble over the rest of this season.

I'm stone cold being honest.

Kill me If I'm wrong, I saw nothing there tonight of any value.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Swans Match thread on 21:59 - Sep 19 with 2213 viewsManinBlack

Well we almost lost to a rancid team but at least we scored in stoppage time at the Loft end. There is no way we will stay up with a home record of one win in 19 if we continue in this vain. By contrast Cardiff have picked up 6 points in two home games since Saturday scoring five times. I had foolishly thought we might finish above them but perhaps not.
Swans Match thread on 22:01 - Sep 19 with 2160 viewsPunteR

Swans Match thread on 21:48 - Sep 19 by kensalriser

He's been here 3 years. The No shit Sherlock award goes to Kensal... ;)

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Swans Match thread on 22:01 - Sep 19 with 2138 viewsDamo1962

Put my money where my mouth is as promised, and watched tonight. My expectations were meagre, but even these were too high. Plenty of effort on show...but two dreadful teams, and a match so low on quality. I have nothing but admiration for those who go through this every week - you are stronger than me for sure. The lino needs to get to Specsavers, and I was delighted at the end that it didn't cost us the match. I've given Dykes pelters on here, but that was a fantastic header to give us a point. We badly lack self-belief...so hopefully this will help. We are in deep trouble though...if we carry on playing like we did for most of the game tonight. MOTM - Sprinklers 🤔😉
Swans Match thread on 22:03 - Sep 19 with 2095 viewstraininvain

Dykes probably should’ve started tonight. Oh well at least we didn’t lose.
Swans Match thread on 22:05 - Sep 19 with 2018 viewsdistortR

Swans Match thread on 21:52 - Sep 19 by Benny_the_Ball

All told a very poor performance but at least we didn't lose. Chair the best of a bad bunch for me. Never gives in, always looking to make something happen, and boy he did just that with a wonderful delivery that Dykes thrives on.

I'd add Field to that, put in a couple of beautiful crosses as well.
Swans Match thread on 22:06 - Sep 19 with 1997 viewsrbee

Swans Match thread on 21:59 - Sep 19 by ted_hendrix

I reckon we're In serious trouble over the rest of this season.

I'm stone cold being honest.

Kill me If I'm wrong, I saw nothing there tonight of any value.

We are struggling at home and I can imagine that the players will be feeling the pressure to get a positive result at Loftus Road.

Away on Friday night, let's see what the boys can do.
Swans Match thread on 22:07 - Sep 19 with 1964 viewsdistortR

Swans Match thread on 21:57 - Sep 19 by SAPilgrim

Yeah can’t disagree there.

Aaaargh it’s so frustrating sometimes. Like loving the girl that’s only going to laugh at you when you ask her to prom. But you can’t stop loving her. Still, probably a better return kn my long term health than black tar heroin.

I actually think that post tells us more about you then QPR, mate.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024