Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Colback's grand arrival not enough to prevent latest QPR defeat - Report 09:58 - Aug 29 with 7337 viewsNorthernr

Back in the land of the living, and offering up Danny Paddox's thoughts from Saturday - thank you for filling in mate!!

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/60748
Colback's grand arrival not enough to prevent latest QPR defeat - Report on 18:48 - Aug 29 with 1700 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Well done Sir, and I think your last sentence of the attendance summed it up after the toxicity of last season.
Colback's grand arrival not enough to prevent latest QPR defeat - Report on 19:58 - Aug 29 with 1571 viewsPunteR

Top drawer report. Nice one Paddox.
I enjoy writing , which is one of the reasons i post on here but that takes some real talent to do a report like that. Respekt!

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Colback's grand arrival not enough to prevent latest QPR defeat - Report on 20:35 - Aug 29 with 1510 viewsted_hendrix

Nice one Mr P.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Colback's grand arrival not enough to prevent latest QPR defeat - Report on 21:34 - Aug 29 with 1423 viewsSuperhoops2808

Nearly spat my evening cocoa when I read:

Flynn Downes, who as well as sounding like an area of outstanding natural beauty owned by the National Trust is a decent midfielder

Best line of the report!!

Hopefully he doesn't sell for millions one day I will forever remember that. Good job Danny, well done
Colback's grand arrival not enough to prevent latest QPR defeat - Report on 08:26 - Aug 30 with 1132 viewswestberksr

the king is dead, long live the king!

until Clive returns to duty anyway....

great report Danny; having had a go once in the distant past I also massively appreciate the skill of our Peroni soaked leader; but an excellent write up from you as a worthy stand in.
Colback's grand arrival not enough to prevent latest QPR defeat - Report on 08:45 - Aug 30 with 1110 viewsfrancisbowles

Thanks Danny. I was there and that's a great report of the match and the day.

I live 15 miles from St Mary's and it took me 3 hours to drive half way and then take the bus, firstly to the station and then a different one to the ground. It's 100 miles to Loftus Road and on a good day I can do it in under 2 hours. Fortunately, I managed to get into the ground before the downpour.

You are right about Dozell too. In fact he has definitely improved in the last couple of games. Hope it continues.
Colback's grand arrival not enough to prevent latest QPR defeat - Report on 14:38 - Aug 30 with 831 viewsmonners1969

FANDAB .... for the love of god...... :-)
Colback's grand arrival not enough to prevent latest QPR defeat - Report on 23:07 - Aug 30 with 726 viewsSimonJames

Great report. Look forward to your next one.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Login to get fewer ads

Colback's grand arrival not enough to prevent latest QPR defeat - Report on 07:01 - Aug 31 with 657 viewsBklynRanger

Quality report DP, an enjoyable read.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024