Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Heston Effect 19:56 - Jun 26 with 5038 viewsChrisNW6

In the Dykes interview he keeps mentioning the new Premier league training facilities. It got me thinking on how much of a difference it will make in signing new players and extending contracts.

I think in a few seasons we will be able to hopefully see the benefits of the Heston effect in player recruitment. Must make a big difference to know this will be your place of work when looking at a 3yr deal at QPR and a real differentiater when comparing other clubs. Where we can't compete on wages we need to attract players in other ways and show casing Heston.

How many on here have factored in the office facilities such as gym, canteen and location when applying for new jobs.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/dykes-excited-for-next-chapter-260623/
The Heston Effect on 11:37 - Jun 30 with 614 viewsfrancisbowles

The Heston Effect on 13:29 - Jun 29 by robith

It is quite annoying that we spent the better part of a decade arguing with a Brentford fan about butterflies when we could bang this together in like 18 months

Annoying yes, but Heston probably wasn't available when we started the plans.
The Heston Effect on 11:40 - Jun 30 with 610 viewsfrancisbowles

The Heston Effect on 13:49 - Jun 29 by 1JD

The club are planning for cat 1 but further infrastructure is required, specifically an indoor dome, which is being built in the phase 2 of works over the next couple of years. Cost of category 2 is 1.5m, cost of category 1 is 2m in annual cost. Most of that extra cost is additional payroll and is filed under non-FFP. For example, you need a performance analyst for every age group in the academy, not just one.

I thought we had more than enough staff already, as demonstrated by the numbers and costs in the annual accounts.
The Heston Effect on 11:54 - Jun 30 with 538 viewsDavieQPR

You also need classrooms and teachers for the theory and training.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024