Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Driving to the Norwich game 16:38 - Apr 6 with 918 viewssteptoe

A mate of mine is driving in from Chertsey or thereabouts for the Norwich game — normally he gets public transport but he needs to drive this time. He's open to getting the tube a few stops if needs be, where's the best place to park if you're driving in? Does Westfield get mad busy?
Driving to the Norwich game on 16:39 - Apr 6 with 910 viewsGaryBannister86

Nope - Westfield parking is massive, never had a problem parking there. You will part with the best part of a tenner though.
Driving to the Norwich game on 16:53 - Apr 6 with 834 viewsMrSheen

I drive up the A316 over Chiswick Bridge. On to the A4 over Hogarth roundabout, left after the BP, get on to Dalling Road then park by Brackenbury primary school to the south of Goldhawk Road. In the ground in 15 minutes. Coming back, he'll be back on the A4 around the Hammersmith Bridge roundabout in no time.
Driving to the Norwich game on 16:57 - Apr 6 with 815 viewsPinnerPaul

Driving to the Norwich game on 16:53 - Apr 6 by MrSheen

I drive up the A316 over Chiswick Bridge. On to the A4 over Hogarth roundabout, left after the BP, get on to Dalling Road then park by Brackenbury primary school to the south of Goldhawk Road. In the ground in 15 minutes. Coming back, he'll be back on the A4 around the Hammersmith Bridge roundabout in no time.

Plenty of parking in the streets around LR, in fact easier than anywhere near a central line station!
Driving to the Norwich game on 17:05 - Apr 6 with 795 viewsted_hendrix

Findon Road or most of the roads adjacent to the Crown and Sceptre Sat Nav W1W 6SD.
Ten minute walk to LR sober 35 minute walk to LR half pissed.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024