Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread 22:05 - Jan 1 with 32431 viewsCateLeBonR

Take me.
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 19:08 - Jan 2 with 2251 viewsBoston

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 19:03 - Jan 2 by traininvain

Not even on the bench. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s gone back to Man Utd.

...or jumped off a high ledge.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 19:08 - Jan 2 with 2252 viewsDWQPR

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 19:04 - Jan 2 by colinallcars

Ossie won't let us down.

I like Kakay. In this day and age he is something that cannot levelled at a lot of players and that is honest. Always does his best and he certainly isn’t as bad as some people like to make out. And above all. He is one of ours.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 19:08 - Jan 2 with 2253 viewsHastings_Hoops

Need to go 3 at the back sooner rather than later… would have thought tonight would have been a good opportunity with Kakay CB and Uncs right wing back.
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 19:10 - Jan 2 with 2206 viewsVancouverHoop

Be nice to see if Big Sinc and Richards get some decent minutes tonight.
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 19:10 - Jan 2 with 2186 viewsDamo1962

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 19:04 - Jan 2 by colinallcars

Ossie won't let us down.

I hope he takes this chance...as he may be needed more often if Laird goes back. Good luck young man.
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 19:12 - Jan 2 with 2157 viewstraininvain

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 19:07 - Jan 2 by Boston

Everything is cyclical, comrade.

That’s the way I see it. I don’t begrudge Brentford (and Fulham to a lesser extent) their time in the sun. We had our share from the 70’s to the mid 90’s and I’m sure it’ll all change again over the next 10-20 years.

And thanks to OldPedro for confirming that Laird’s out with a minor injury. I feared the worst when I saw the team as there’s been a bit of speculation that Man Utd might recall him.
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 19:13 - Jan 2 with 2132 viewsOutintheOrne

I'm amazed that Roberts has retained his place. How bad must he be before he's dropped.
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 19:15 - Jan 2 with 2105 viewsAntti_Heinola

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 19:13 - Jan 2 by OutintheOrne

I'm amazed that Roberts has retained his place. How bad must he be before he's dropped.

Alternatively, maybe an injury-free run in the side might see a better player?

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 19:18 - Jan 2 with 2034 viewstraininvain

Against Luton Roberts hit the bar with a header and his cross for Dykes deserved a goal. In a team that’s seriously lacking a goal threat I can see why Critchley would stick with him.
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 19:21 - Jan 2 with 1961 viewsmonners1969

As good a side as we will get out with no jojo and laird - cmon rangers let’s fcking have it
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 19:23 - Jan 2 with 1919 viewsgolborne

After letting the dust settle, I watched the Luton game back as I’d recorded it. We weren’t as bad as it felt in the stadium and Roberts ( I’m definitely not a fan) had a decent game, and the ball he played in for dykes to miss from 3 yards was world class. Take another look. Best we’ve been this season was the bunch of games where we played with a false 9 and he was part of that team.
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 19:24 - Jan 2 with 1910 viewsbosh67

Better bench potentially tonight if needed.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 19:26 - Jan 2 with 1876 viewspaulparker

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 19:12 - Jan 2 by traininvain

That’s the way I see it. I don’t begrudge Brentford (and Fulham to a lesser extent) their time in the sun. We had our share from the 70’s to the mid 90’s and I’m sure it’ll all change again over the next 10-20 years.

And thanks to OldPedro for confirming that Laird’s out with a minor injury. I feared the worst when I saw the team as there’s been a bit of speculation that Man Utd might recall him.

Couldn’t disagree more, 30 odd years ago we were spanking Man Utd, Wilkins , Wegerle, sinton were in our team , a few weeks before that I saw Fulham get beat off Hayes in the FA cup 1st round
I couldn’t of cared less about Brentford and we we the kings of London
Now look , both Brentford and Fulham could be getting into Europe whilst we think there are positives out of getting beat off luton by three , it’s utterly depressing and sickening

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 19:27 - Jan 2 with 1865 viewskensalriser

You'd never know we beat Sheff Utd away only a couple of months ago.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 19:30 - Jan 2 with 1810 viewsconnell10

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 18:39 - Jan 2 by kropotkin41

It's something we're going to have to get used to and be gracious about. It could be a long road back from 4th place in this particular race.

Mistakes have been made. Football has changed. We're a bit stuck. I'm not going to let Brentford happiness make me unhappy. Good luck to them.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2023 18:46]

Bollocks to both Brentford and Fulham!!.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 19:33 - Jan 2 with 1770 viewsRs_Holy

Just listening to Gary Neville saying ‘Absolutely brilliant, absolutely wonderful brentford’… wonder what the pundits will be saying about Rangers in a couple of hours???
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 19:39 - Jan 2 with 1685 viewsOldPedro

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 19:33 - Jan 2 by Rs_Holy

Just listening to Gary Neville saying ‘Absolutely brilliant, absolutely wonderful brentford’… wonder what the pundits will be saying about Rangers in a couple of hours???

I don't listen to the pundits - most of them talk a load of cr@p anyway

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 19:39 - Jan 2 with 1678 viewsDamo1962

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 19:26 - Jan 2 by paulparker

Couldn’t disagree more, 30 odd years ago we were spanking Man Utd, Wilkins , Wegerle, sinton were in our team , a few weeks before that I saw Fulham get beat off Hayes in the FA cup 1st round
Now look , both Brentford and Fulham could be getting into Europe whilst we think there are positives out of getting beat off luton by three , it’s utterly depressing and sickening

It does make our misfortunes harder to bear. I could just about accept Chelsea's good fortune, but the other two...nah feck em. Sadly I can't see any of them imploding the way we have.
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 19:40 - Jan 2 with 1653 viewsVancouverHoop

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 19:33 - Jan 2 by Rs_Holy

Who cares? I mean really, who does?
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 19:41 - Jan 2 with 1632 viewsdistortR

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 19:07 - Jan 2 by Boston

Everything is cyclical, comrade.

squares aren't.
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 19:43 - Jan 2 with 1585 viewsDamo1962

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 19:41 - Jan 2 by distortR

squares aren't.

😁
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 19:44 - Jan 2 with 1580 viewsBoston

I'm listening this evening. Tuning in on my phone while taking the dog for a long walk in the local 'wilderness'. We're not alone though. Another dog owner is accompanying me with his best friend tagging along, it's the West Ham fan from Maida Vale who I bumped into last summer. We've become quite pally recently and just in case his intentions aren't honourable, I'm going to put a damper on the evening by having him within earshot of the broadcast at all times.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 19:45 - Jan 2 with 1568 viewstraininvain

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 19:26 - Jan 2 by paulparker

Obviously I find our current situation frustrating and the Luton result was depressing. But as Boston pointed out, it’s all cyclical and history suggests that we’ll all swap places again over the next 10-20 years.

Fair enough if you find it depressing but watching Bentford and Fulham (and Brighton, Palace etc) gives me optimism that we can do the same one day. But I’ve never really seen Fulham and Brentford as rivals. Chelsea on the other hand…
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 19:48 - Jan 2 with 1507 viewsdistortR

Can everyone stop f'king talking about f'king f----m and f'king b-------d?
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 19:49 - Jan 2 with 1483 viewsdistortR

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 19:48 - Jan 2 by distortR

Can everyone stop f'king talking about f'king f----m and f'king b-------d?

And f'king QPR, while we're at it.
All too depressing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024