Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eight million for Joel Piroe ? Joe Allen surely now wants to return to Swansea ! 14:10 - Jun 24 with 1845 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57937/eight-million-for-

Latest on the swans, click above.
Latest on Twitter, click below.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Eight million for Joel Piroe ? Joe Allen surely now wants to return to Swansea ! on 15:37 - Jun 24 with 1666 viewsNotLoyal

I think ten to twelve will turn our heads.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Eight million for Joel Piroe ? Joe Allen surely now wants to return to Swansea ! on 15:41 - Jun 24 with 1655 viewsNotLoyal

BTW

https://the72.co.uk/2022/06/24/report-reveals-watfords-valuation-of-swansea-city

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Eight million for Joel Piroe ? Joe Allen surely now wants to return to Swansea ! on 17:02 - Jun 24 with 1513 views73__73

Eight million for Joel Piroe ? Joe Allen surely now wants to return to Swansea ! on 15:37 - Jun 24 by NotLoyal

I think ten to twelve will turn our heads.

Unless the club are absolutely skint which they aren’t, it would be madness to sell him.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Eight million for Joel Piroe ? Joe Allen surely now wants to return to Swansea ! on 17:22 - Jun 24 with 1480 viewsFlashberryjack

Eight million for Joel Piroe ? Joe Allen surely now wants to return to Swansea ! on 17:02 - Jun 24 by 73__73

Unless the club are absolutely skint which they aren’t, it would be madness to sell him.

At that price, it would be madness.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Eight million for Joel Piroe ? Joe Allen surely now wants to return to Swansea ! on 00:08 - Jun 25 with 1250 viewsLorax

At 8 million we should laugh at Watford and tell them to get real!

Now Joe coming back, that could make our midfield seriously interesting, does he drop Grimes or Downes to start with? it won't surprise many that I'd say Grimes should be dropped!

I know the odds are against it but I really hope we can add Joe and keep Piroe and Oba.
Eight million for Joel Piroe ? Joe Allen surely now wants to return to Swansea ! on 01:28 - Jun 25 with 1211 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Eight million for Joel Piroe ? Joe Allen surely now wants to return to Swansea ! on 17:22 - Jun 24 by Flashberryjack

At that price, it would be madness.

Whoever is willing to sell Piroe should look at his goals reel from last season before making a rash valuation. If he goes for 8 million then someone at the club is either corrupt or doesn’t know a player when they see one. Strikers who can score from outside the box with either foot make rocking horse sh*t seem like Carling.

It would be far better to hold on to him and get him in amongst the goals again (which I have no doubt will happen). Around Christmas certain clubs would be willing to offer far in excess of
£8 million .

If its Martin himself who’s open to flogging him at that price because he knows another lower league player who could take his place tell him the to feck off out of our club or sack him as a saboteur!

(God knows that’s crossed my mind on more than one occasion last season).

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024