Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Merry Christmas everybody 09:59 - Dec 25 with 4807 viewsNorthernr

Merry Christmas guys.

If you're able to spend it with loved ones, I hope you have a great day, and Santa brings you everything you asked for.

If you're not, if you're isolating, if you're just about holding it together for the kids, or if it's just generally a sht time, then know you are not alone. You'll always be welcome here with your QPR family. You are always welcome here.

Tough time, tough year, on here at times, and in the world, but we have a team to be proud of (remember when our strikers were Sylla/Washington/Polter and our centre backs were Hall, Lynch and Leistner), a club to be proud of (check out some of the footage of the players' wives and Rangers clubbing together to take disadvantaged kids to Hamley's for Christmas), and brighter and better times ahead together.

Please know that your support of me and this website means the world to me, if you've stuck some cash into the Patreon you have no idea what a life/mortgage saver that has been for me and I'll be forever grateful to you.

Merry Christmas my R's.
Merry Christmas everybody on 19:26 - Dec 25 with 1464 viewsGaryBannisterswedge

Merry Christmas everybody on 17:32 - Dec 25 by danehoop

Hi Everyone,

Must confess that this is a somewhat stressful time at home with my autistic sons, but fortunately all now quietened down and everyone seems to now be happy. Thank you Clive for your amazing work in keeping the site going as a little bastion of light and amusement (mostly!) in such tough times.

Hope its gone well for you and yours and wishing you all a Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas Clive and all fellow Rs
This is a fantastic site with a top owner and great contributors
I’ve been in isolation since Tuesday with the symptoms knocking me bandy to be fair, had the whole range incl earache, dizziness sweats and aching muscles, feel much better today and my daughters are also positive now so in isolation with me.
Reading this website has kept me going so thank you all for that, hope to be fully fit to out and about by Tuesday so next game will be Bristol, 3.5 weeks is far too long without watching QPR esp this season, so cannot wait
Very proud to support our great little club, Cmon you Rsss
Merry Christmas everybody on 19:27 - Dec 25 with 1464 viewsessextaxiboy

Merry Cristmas all , this community is very special .We are so lucky to have a proper journo running it and its been a real lift over this virus period . Thanks Clive..
Merry Christmas everybody on 19:33 - Dec 25 with 1450 viewsqprxtc

Merry Christmas my arse.

Bollocks to the lot of ya.

Bring back the Corona thread.

🍻🍻🍻🥴❤️❤️❤️
Merry Christmas everybody on 19:58 - Dec 25 with 1410 viewsPinnerR

I'm in exile, not as far away as some, only in Sussex, but having followed the mighty Rs since 1955 I can't thank Clive and all the contributors enough for this site.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year.
Merry Christmas everybody on 21:31 - Dec 25 with 1303 viewsWokingR

Happy Christmas mate.
It’s nice to hear that the Patreon helps and means so much to you but I still think we all get the better part of the deal.
Thanks for everything you put into this site and all that you do for us
Merry Christmas everybody on 23:15 - Dec 25 with 1216 viewsNoelmc

Merry Christmas Clive & all who visit this site.

We are so lucky as QPR fans to have people like Clive & DT who articulate so well the ups and downs of our Club.

At the moment it’s fantastic that we can be so proud of our Club both on and off the pitch.
We’ve all had tough times where it’s been embarrassing to admit you are an R but at the moment it’s the best it’s been in years. Long may it continue.

Happy Christmas one and all.
Merry Christmas everybody on 23:36 - Dec 25 with 1202 viewssevenhoop

Merry Christmas everybody on 10:12 - Dec 25 by loftboy

Merry Christmas Clive, site is still the best QPR one by a country mile.

‘Best QPR site’?! There cannot be a better fans’ site in the whole country, surely. And I’d wager not one of them has a writer who even comes close to the peerless Clive.
Merry Christmas everybody on 23:37 - Dec 25 with 1202 viewsMrSheen

Merry Christmas, this happy breed.

Best Christmas present ever, four tickets to see Rotherham, first time going with my three kids.
[Post edited 25 Dec 2021 23:39]
Login to get fewer ads

Merry Christmas everybody on 23:48 - Dec 25 with 1197 viewsAntti_Heinola

Great post Clive. Love this site and feel blessed that w have such a fantastic writer banging out content to the superb degree you manage in incredible quantities.
Merry Christmas to all the QPR family.

Bare bones.

Merry Christmas everybody on 09:13 - Dec 26 with 1016 viewseastside_r

Merry Christmas everybody on 23:48 - Dec 25 by Antti_Heinola

Great post Clive. Love this site and feel blessed that w have such a fantastic writer banging out content to the superb degree you manage in incredible quantities.
Merry Christmas to all the QPR family.

Absolutely this.
Merry Christmas everybody on 09:57 - Dec 26 with 984 viewsloneranger1

A (belated) Merry Christmas to you all!

Can't say anything better than what has already been said, but really do echo the sentiments, as someone who doesn't post very often but is reading the threads virtually every day and hanging on the words of every preview and review above all... often very enlightened by more regular posters' contributions, this site is gold dust for me , and I am very grateful indeed to Clive for all the work that goes on behind it. I never understand how you do such an amazing job of it in addition to having a day job!

It's easier than ever to love our club, our team and the community feel we have. It's been great to see my little one's enthusiasm grow and grow for the same club that I fell in love with - how could she not, really?

Hope you all have a restful festive season and wishing you all good physical and mental health in these partiularly tricky times. Best wishes to all and here's to a good performance vs Bournemouth!
(No subject) (n/t) on 09:57 - Dec 26 with 984 viewsloneranger1

Merry Christmas everybody on 10:26 - Dec 26 with 966 viewsPaddyhoops

Happy Xmas to everyone in LFW land.
A brilliant forum which should all be proud to contribute to.
Who knows this time next year we could be desperately trying to stay afloat in the cesspit that is the premier leaugh. Ba Humbug!🤓
Merry Christmas everybody on 12:20 - Dec 26 with 890 viewsbullythebear

Massive thank you to you Clive. Your previews and reviews are the highlight of the week. Patreon is a ‘must’. Merry Christmas to you and to all R’s. We should all be so proud of this current team. From Lee, through Les, the coaching set up and squads.
Merry Christmas everybody on 16:41 - Dec 26 with 828 viewswood_hoop

Seasons grettings to all, just managed to escape from the county of Norfolk after a few days spent with kids and inlaws and not had my laptop with me, well thats my excuse for not posting earlier.

Many thanks to Clive and all the reprobates that frequent this board, you all have helped me so much during a very difficult year, and wishing all lthose who are smitten with this dreaded virus a speedy recovery.

Peace and love to all for the up coming new year xx

PS, anyone know if the vaccines are affective against against growing a sixth finger ?
Merry Christmas everybody on 16:49 - Dec 26 with 820 viewsRs_Holy

Merry Christmas Clive… thanks for LFW… it is a thing of beauty
Merry Christmas everybody on 19:03 - Dec 26 with 787 viewsSonofpugwash

Wondered why he never showed this year....

https://scontent.flhr3-3.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/270029641_5100124730030882_

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Merry Christmas everybody on 20:01 - Dec 26 with 748 viewsjoe90

Merry Christmas everyone!

It’s been a crazy few years and this forum has been a much needed distraction! The match reports and match threads really made 2020/21 season not just bearable but actually enjoyable and in a strange way, intimate.

I don't think we’re out of the woods yet, so make the most of the games you get to and cut the club some slack.

Thanks Clive for running the forum and thanks to all the posters for giving me a welcome distraction from my work and real life.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024