Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sylla To Blackburn 14:35 - Aug 24 with 5867 viewsHoops1975

Word from an insider .....
Sylla To Blackburn on 19:17 - Aug 24 with 1544 viewsHarbour

It feels like SM is having a clear out not sure sending manning to Rotherham and Sylla to Blackburn is a good idea. Next Smythe Luongo?
Sylla To Blackburn on 19:25 - Aug 24 with 1512 viewsfrancisbowles

I don't think he is lazy but chasing around/closing down is not his natural game and he is a bit hit and miss with it. I had big hopes for him, until he had a short run in the side middle of last season, Millwall away part of it I think. He failed to grab his chance then and since has been bit part and rarely looked good. His hold up play can be good but we rarely seem to find him and he doesn't win high balls with his back to goal.

It is probably the fault of various managers who preferred Washington and under used him, especially when his scoring record was really hot.

He has just dropped two places down the pecking order and I think we should loan him out.
Sylla To Blackburn on 19:28 - Aug 24 with 1492 viewsR_from_afar

Has SM really had time to assess Sylla properly?

No, but then I smell the foul stench of FFP here. You'd think that the Football League is in cahoots with Price Waterhouse Coopers or some such. FFP could be a real moneyspinner for the accountants of this world.

For a club with low revenues like us, more decisions are going to be financial ones than football ones from now on but then that's all for the good of the game because it is the teams like QPR who are ruining it for everyone, isn't it?

Yeah right.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Sylla To Blackburn on 20:23 - Aug 24 with 1380 viewsWestbourneR

I feel some of comments on laziness might be born out of prejudice rather than the facts on the pitch. He puts in a shift and absolutely does not goal hang.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Sylla To Blackburn on 20:50 - Aug 24 with 1306 viewssmegma

Sylla To Blackburn on 14:40 - Aug 24 by beanofire1

Tomato or Brown?

I wouldn't mind so much, but what with Manning being MOTM for Rotherham, and now another Championship side wanting one of our players, aren't we being a little naive?

I'll drive him to Lancashire.

And I don't even drive.
Sylla To Blackburn on 20:51 - Aug 24 with 1302 viewsflynnbo

Sylla To Blackburn on 20:50 - Aug 24 by smegma

I'll drive him to Lancashire.

And I don't even drive.

So you rate Smith and Washington more?
Sylla To Blackburn on 21:07 - Aug 24 with 1286 viewssmegma

Sylla To Blackburn on 20:51 - Aug 24 by flynnbo

So you rate Smith and Washington more?

No I don't. Or less. They're all pony.
Sylla To Blackburn on 21:12 - Aug 24 with 1273 viewsNortholt_Rs

Sylla To Blackburn on 21:07 - Aug 24 by smegma

No I don't. Or less. They're all pony.

....ain’t that the truth....

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Login to get fewer ads

Sylla To Blackburn on 21:23 - Aug 24 with 1236 viewsHunterhoop

Based on last season, the most relevant sample, I’d much rather keep Smith.
Sylla To Blackburn on 21:53 - Aug 24 with 1189 viewsRs_Holy

all our current strikers have strengths and weaknesses... unfortunately the weaknesses far outweigh the strengths. Sylla is a natural finisher but disappears for long periods in games, and also doesn’t seem to be on the same wavelength as his teammates (Washington also suffers from this). The tracking back thing isn’t an issue for me it’s more about having a complete striker who adds to the team even if they are not scoring. I’m really hoping Hemed and Wells will be a step up from our existing strikers and it will be obvious from the get-go!
Sylla To Blackburn on 09:47 - Aug 25 with 948 views08olesen

Sylla To Blackburn on 20:23 - Aug 24 by WestbourneR

I feel some of comments on laziness might be born out of prejudice rather than the facts on the pitch. He puts in a shift and absolutely does not goal hang.

I think that is a little knee jerk. If you watch him press, he gets to the man about 5 seconds after the ball has already gone. When have you seen him press somebody into making a mistake? I think he is good player, but even IH said that him and Ngbakoto needed to improve their effort in getting round the pitch. I think he has the ability to be a leon clarke type player and score a lot of goals in this league, but the service to him isnt always the best. I would like to see him play along side Wells.

Poll: Who will the other play off

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024