Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ROI 21:01 - Jun 22 with 7588 viewsjohncharles

The ref has already decided whose going to win.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2016 21:02]

Strong and stable my arse.

ROI on 11:53 - Jun 23 with 1357 viewsrobith

I try to treat despair and joy with the shame stoicism, but I was quite literally standing on the table when Brady scored.

What a moment. In context probably our greatest ever win?
ROI on 12:16 - Jun 23 with 1321 viewsbrad

it was a great win!!!roll on france.........another session!!
ROI on 12:21 - Jun 23 with 1316 viewseastside_r

ROI on 11:27 - Jun 23 by BrianMcCarthy

Ha! You did - maith go leóir!

Dunphy used to be excellent but it's all agendas with him now, He hates O' Neill and it clouds every single comment eg Iceland doing well brings unsubtle comments from him that there are no excuses for Ireland not to qualify. Last night's post-match comments were along the lines of "the players bailed O' Neill out and bucked his system".

But the worst was his comments on James McCarthy after the Sweden game, a player he has vilified for ages now. as ever with him and his agendas, the abuse gets worse:-

"He is a waste of space, there is no other word for it. We won't be able to go on with McCarthy doing nothing in midfield. I've watched him all season at Everton, he got his manager sacked there. The guy does nothing. He strolls around the pitch like a traffic cop, pointing here and there, not doing anything himself. He doesn't have the character. He seems quite prepared to let other people do his job."

That's horrendous. Accusing McCarthy of getting his manager the sack is inexcusable and possibly libellous. If the great Bill O' Herlihy was still presenting he'd have pulled him up on it.

Top Man Brian
ROI on 12:26 - Jun 23 with 1308 viewsWatfordR

ROI on 11:00 - Jun 23 by BrianMcCarthy

Man, what a time to book your trip to Ireland!!

Having an absolute ball Brian. Only downer is I will be on a ferry when Sunday's game is on.

Got to say watching Dunphy, Giles and Brady is like something out ofTales from the Crypt!
ROI on 12:41 - Jun 23 with 1289 viewsMonahoop

ROI on 11:27 - Jun 23 by BrianMcCarthy

Ha! You did - maith go leóir!

Dunphy used to be excellent but it's all agendas with him now, He hates O' Neill and it clouds every single comment eg Iceland doing well brings unsubtle comments from him that there are no excuses for Ireland not to qualify. Last night's post-match comments were along the lines of "the players bailed O' Neill out and bucked his system".

But the worst was his comments on James McCarthy after the Sweden game, a player he has vilified for ages now. as ever with him and his agendas, the abuse gets worse:-

"He is a waste of space, there is no other word for it. We won't be able to go on with McCarthy doing nothing in midfield. I've watched him all season at Everton, he got his manager sacked there. The guy does nothing. He strolls around the pitch like a traffic cop, pointing here and there, not doing anything himself. He doesn't have the character. He seems quite prepared to let other people do his job."

That's horrendous. Accusing McCarthy of getting his manager the sack is inexcusable and possibly libellous. If the great Bill O' Herlihy was still presenting he'd have pulled him up on it.

Ah the late gentleman Bill. Probably one of the best football presenters of all time. Dunphy is a Marmite character. You like him or hate him. I think if Ireland were to win this tournament he would still find more faults than good points.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

ROI on 12:43 - Jun 23 with 1280 viewsBrianMcCarthy

ROI on 12:26 - Jun 23 by WatfordR

Having an absolute ball Brian. Only downer is I will be on a ferry when Sunday's game is on.

Got to say watching Dunphy, Giles and Brady is like something out ofTales from the Crypt!

Can we get it postponed for you?

I'll make a couple of calls!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

ROI on 12:51 - Jun 23 with 1270 viewsBrianMcCarthy

ROI on 12:41 - Jun 23 by Monahoop

Ah the late gentleman Bill. Probably one of the best football presenters of all time. Dunphy is a Marmite character. You like him or hate him. I think if Ireland were to win this tournament he would still find more faults than good points.

Billo would have loved that last night!

ROI on 12:54 - Jun 23 with 1264 viewsfrancisbowles

ROI on 11:03 - Jun 23 by BrianMcCarthy

It was Hoolohan that put that pass in, FB, which was brilliant considering his miss one minute before.

Keane never came on in in the end. hard for you to follow, but he warmed up and everything but was sat down again when we scored.

Brilliant, thanks for clarifying that for me Brian. Any idea on the yellow cards?
Login to get fewer ads

ROI on 13:25 - Jun 23 with 1235 viewsBrianMcCarthy

ROI on 12:54 - Jun 23 by francisbowles

Brilliant, thanks for clarifying that for me Brian. Any idea on the yellow cards?

Whelan, McCarthy, Hendrick, Ward and Long are all on one card. No suspensions, FB.

ROI on 14:04 - Jun 23 with 1190 viewsMick_S

The moment of the tournament so far in our house. Luckily, I'm in Northern Ireland over the weekend and getting rather excited about the competition now.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

ROI on 21:53 - Jun 23 with 1113 viewsnedflanders

Just back from the match- the atmosphere in the stadium when they scored was reminiscent of Wembley when a certain Mr Z netted.

The party afterwards was pretty similar too- I'm going to sleep well tonight!!
ROI on 09:04 - Jun 24 with 1050 viewsfrancisbowles

ROI on 13:25 - Jun 23 by BrianMcCarthy

Whelan, McCarthy, Hendrick, Ward and Long are all on one card. No suspensions, FB.

Thanks again Brian, good news for now but they will be on a tightrope during the game. Let's hope for a good and fair refereeing performance this time.

I will be in the same place and same chair cheering for the same outcome on Sunday.

All the best for the game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024