Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LFW Euros Sweepstake - With Art of Football prizes 14:49 - Jun 8 with 21697 viewsNorthernr

Ok so The Art of Football have very kindly shovelled us some more gear, this time from their 50 Years of Hurt England range. Prints and t-shirts up for grabs as before.

Check out the range here...

http://art-of-football.com/collections/50-years-of-hurt

Simplest competition to enter ever. Just post below that you want in and I'll do a sweepstake draw before the first match on Friday. Don't worry if we've gone over the 24, we'll put two or even three people on one team if necessary.

No you can't pick which team you'd like. Just let me know if you're in by saying In below. It's that simple.
LFW Euros Sweepstake - With Art of Football prizes on 18:37 - Jun 9 with 1969 viewsQPRDave

In again please!
LFW Euros Sweepstake - With Art of Football prizes on 19:31 - Jun 9 with 1955 viewssouthernR

In
LFW Euros Sweepstake - With Art of Football prizes on 19:34 - Jun 9 with 1949 viewsFredManRave

We´re up to 5 people on one team. We're a desperate bunch.

Looking forward to the draw results tomorrow afternoon...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

LFW Euros Sweepstake - With Art of Football prizes on 20:43 - Jun 9 with 1936 viewsted_hendrix

Ni

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

LFW Euros Sweepstake - With Art of Football prizes on 21:12 - Jun 9 with 1923 viewsNorfolk

In please
LFW Euros Sweepstake - With Art of Football prizes on 21:49 - Jun 9 with 1914 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

In - if you're ok with posting all my prizes to NZ? :)

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

LFW Euros Sweepstake - With Art of Football prizes on 22:16 - Jun 9 with 1908 viewswestealinghoop

In
LFW Euros Sweepstake - With Art of Football prizes on 08:19 - Jun 10 with 1842 viewsthorpebankR

in
Login to get fewer ads

LFW Euros Sweepstake - With Art of Football prizes on 09:22 - Jun 10 with 1827 viewsMick_S

LFW Euros Sweepstake - With Art of Football prizes on 19:34 - Jun 9 by FredManRave

We´re up to 5 people on one team. We're a desperate bunch.

Looking forward to the draw results tomorrow afternoon...

I hope our song wins.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

LFW Euros Sweepstake - With Art of Football prizes on 09:58 - Jun 10 with 1810 viewsmichael67

In

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

LFW Euros Sweepstake - With Art of Football prizes on 10:15 - Jun 10 with 1803 viewsBathRanger

In
LFW Euros Sweepstake - With Art of Football prizes on 11:52 - Jun 10 with 1762 viewscraftyp

IN
LFW Euros Sweepstake - With Art of Football prizes on 12:10 - Jun 10 with 1746 viewsNorthernr

Ok, closing it there. Locking this thread. Draw to follow on separate thread...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024