Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes 21:57 - Nov 4 with 9721 viewsFredManRave

The guy should hang his head in shame. Appaling way to run our club. Hasn't got a clue what he's doing and if anything he's getting worse over time. The guy is just not learning.

Stay away from the club Tony and stop your pathetic QPR related social medial comments while you're at it. It really would be best for everybody involved.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 06:29 - Nov 5 with 2192 viewsToast_R

Redknapp walked though (or rather hobbled as he'd have you believe) so theoretically that's not a sacking.

Chris Ramsey was a daft appointment from the off. He gave him a chance and he's not exactly taken it.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2015 6:31]
I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 07:23 - Nov 5 with 2141 viewsRangersw12

As per usual the boards plan lasted about 3 months

Until they actually stick to a plan we will always be going through this cycle of sacking managers and short termism

Anyway now the natives are happy I presume we will now shoot up the table as this squad is quality remember and it was only the manger holding us back
I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 08:05 - Nov 5 with 2115 viewsPhildo

Have avoided posting on QPR stuff for a while as I didn't like the clamor for a decent man to get the sack and i did not believe yet another change would make any difference long term.

Just wanted to say the chairman is a coward. He hires them ,tells everyone how great they are, then when the wind blows he undermines them from within. Be a man and do the deed properly FFS.

A special mention for Les who has also thrown his mate under a bus. I see like Les we have Andy Impey back at the club another who has hardly been back since retirement. Blokes like Brevett and Kevin Gallen who turn up and sit in the stands get nowhere at the club though.

The Malaysians are going skint in a big way. The push to get promoted is a need for cash so you can guess what sort of side we are going to have when the next messiah leads us to the promised land of monday night football. They are not going to be around for much longer but while they are i really think they ought to do the decent and rename LR to reflect reality - how about YellowTone Park?
[Post edited 5 Nov 2015 8:06]
I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 09:15 - Nov 5 with 2055 viewsRangers67

I really don,t understand the vitriol directed at TF. Yes the club has made mistakes but look at it from the boards point of view for a minute, they appoint Hughes thinking this guy has experience and a decent but not outstanding track record and they backed him with lots of money, he was useless. They get in Redknapp on the same sort of agenda, again a manager with a fair track record and one that a lot of Spurs fans wanted back, he was useless. So what to do next, ok we will get a football man in and let him have a major say in our next manager/ coach ( Sir Les ), he picks Chris, he was useless. If I was in TF,s shoes I am not sure I would have done it a lot differently. What we all have to remember is we ain,t going to get the top top coaches coming to Loftus Road so you have to try and get the best available that might come to the club. Obviously this hasn,t worked but I can,t say I blame TF and the board for trying to do the best for the club. Lastly I wanted CR gone and not just because of the results but because of the way we have been playing and his total lack of tactical awareness etc etc but I hope he goes on to have success wherever he ends up.
I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 09:36 - Nov 5 with 2040 viewsDejR_vu

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 23:13 - Nov 4 by vblockranger

Unbelievable. King of Spin.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 09:40 - Nov 5 with 2032 viewsJamie

Fwiw, the end game IMO is now promotion and a sale, taking an inevitable financial hit in the process.
I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 09:43 - Nov 5 with 2026 viewsNorthernr

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 09:15 - Nov 5 by Rangers67

I really don,t understand the vitriol directed at TF. Yes the club has made mistakes but look at it from the boards point of view for a minute, they appoint Hughes thinking this guy has experience and a decent but not outstanding track record and they backed him with lots of money, he was useless. They get in Redknapp on the same sort of agenda, again a manager with a fair track record and one that a lot of Spurs fans wanted back, he was useless. So what to do next, ok we will get a football man in and let him have a major say in our next manager/ coach ( Sir Les ), he picks Chris, he was useless. If I was in TF,s shoes I am not sure I would have done it a lot differently. What we all have to remember is we ain,t going to get the top top coaches coming to Loftus Road so you have to try and get the best available that might come to the club. Obviously this hasn,t worked but I can,t say I blame TF and the board for trying to do the best for the club. Lastly I wanted CR gone and not just because of the results but because of the way we have been playing and his total lack of tactical awareness etc etc but I hope he goes on to have success wherever he ends up.

But Redknapp and Hughes aren't useless. They did very well at clubs before they got here, and Hughes has done well since. They were useless here because of the way the club is and the way it's run - by Fernandes and his crew.
I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 09:54 - Nov 5 with 2005 viewsvblockranger

Fernandes first mistake was trying to to achieve too quickly without the proper infrastructure at the club. From the off he literally threw money at "named" players to try and make as big a splash as possible.
We splashed, then sunk. We became known as a club that paid ridiculous wages for players looking for a payday. Players agents eyes lit up at the prospect of dealing with us and we ended up with a squad full of players whose attitude was that they had lowered themselves to play for us because the money was too good to turn down.
Fernandes was more interested in the headlines and the media coverage and creating a "brand". Mittals just here for the ride that takes them to OOC.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2015 9:55]
Login to get fewer ads

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 09:55 - Nov 5 with 2001 viewsMvpeter

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 09:43 - Nov 5 by Northernr

But Redknapp and Hughes aren't useless. They did very well at clubs before they got here, and Hughes has done well since. They were useless here because of the way the club is and the way it's run - by Fernandes and his crew.

I think that we've seen different levels of autonomy from Hughes to Redknapp to Ferdinand.

Hughes was really hamstrung by the tour and players being signed for commercial reasons outside his control. He was good when all he really had to do was prepare the team he had.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 10:04 - Nov 5 with 1977 viewsadhoc_qpr

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 09:43 - Nov 5 by Northernr

Hughes I think has proven he is good if kept in check by a strong chairman (although I think Stoke might be starting to implode this season with all their Barcelona rejects).

Redknapp though was a dinosaur, he didn't have it in him anymore and his loyal staff were equally past it.

There are big issues around set up and infrastructure which prevent us competing with better run clubs in the medium/long term, but there is no reason a capable manager can't get better results from the current squad in the short term.
I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 10:04 - Nov 5 with 1974 viewsRangers67

If it was TF who went out and bought players like Wright-Phillips, Bosingwa etc then I would agree but he didn,t, he trusted Hughes, Redknapp and Ramsay to do the buying for the club. Now that is where it went wrong not him but the managers who bought the wrong mercaneries.
I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 10:13 - Nov 5 with 1959 viewsPhildo

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 10:04 - Nov 5 by Rangers67

If it was TF who went out and bought players like Wright-Phillips, Bosingwa etc then I would agree but he didn,t, he trusted Hughes, Redknapp and Ramsay to do the buying for the club. Now that is where it went wrong not him but the managers who bought the wrong mercaneries.

Yep he was just an innocent standing by. Poor poor love.

Or perhaps he was a bit like that Carroll bloke who won the lottery signing the cheques and the chief execs, getting down on twitter with captain JB.

Nah that's me being cynical - it was the managers fault. The chairman needed to concentrate on other stuff - you know a new ground and a training ground. How did all that work out i haven't checked lately?
[Post edited 5 Nov 2015 10:14]
I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 10:13 - Nov 5 with 1956 viewsvblockranger

Four or five players were signed purely for commercial and branding reasons. Offered to Hughes who was made aware that he couldn't really turn them down. Orders from the top.
They were given stupid wages to get them to come which ultimately poisoned the dressing room and created a schism between groups of players and led to Hughes failure.

Thats what i was told at the time by someone who was at the club back then and i believe them.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2015 10:15]
I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 10:24 - Nov 5 with 1938 viewsJamie

Sorry but that's nonsense. Warnock, Hughes & Redknapp were recruiting based on the criteria set out to them from above.

Big names were wanted, and acquired.
I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 10:27 - Nov 5 with 1932 viewsrobith

I'd hoped the move of Rubin to co-CEO was a saving face way of moving him off, but still can't keep his mouth shut.

I may be imagining it, but our performances were erratic before that pronouncement, they nose dived afterwards
I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 10:30 - Nov 5 with 1841 viewsRangers67

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 10:13 - Nov 5 by vblockranger

Four or five players were signed purely for commercial and branding reasons. Offered to Hughes who was made aware that he couldn't really turn them down. Orders from the top.
They were given stupid wages to get them to come which ultimately poisoned the dressing room and created a schism between groups of players and led to Hughes failure.

Thats what i was told at the time by someone who was at the club back then and i believe them.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2015 10:15]

If that,s true then fair enough he would be culpable to some extent. But any manager worth his salt should have been able to MANAGE that situation, after all that's what they are there for.
I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 10:32 - Nov 5 with 1836 viewsNorthernr

I'd advise you take somebody with you if you ever go to buy a used car.
I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 10:36 - Nov 5 with 1815 viewsPhildo

How many times can a man have his trousers taken down. Does someone pull them up again or does he have comedy braces?
I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 10:51 - Nov 5 with 1780 viewsRangers67

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 10:32 - Nov 5 by Northernr

I'd advise you take somebody with you if you ever go to buy a used car.

?
I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 11:37 - Nov 5 with 1717 viewsNorthernr

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 10:51 - Nov 5 by Rangers67

?

Well if you honestly believe that poor, innocent, competent Tony would have been a tremendous success here but for the awful performances of three successive managers - two of whom have been successful elsewhere at clubs of similar size to QPR - then you'll truly believe anything and I fear for you.

How come Hughes can get Blackburn, Fulham and Stoke into the top half of the Premier League but couldn't get a single win from 16 matches at QPR? Good manager. Fcking shambolic club and board is why.
I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 12:07 - Nov 5 with 1673 viewsQPunkR

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 09:36 - Nov 5 by DejR_vu

Unbelievable. King of Spin.

?

QPR - "shit but local"

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 12:40 - Nov 5 with 1642 viewsSimonJames

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 11:37 - Nov 5 by Northernr

Well if you honestly believe that poor, innocent, competent Tony would have been a tremendous success here but for the awful performances of three successive managers - two of whom have been successful elsewhere at clubs of similar size to QPR - then you'll truly believe anything and I fear for you.

How come Hughes can get Blackburn, Fulham and Stoke into the top half of the Premier League but couldn't get a single win from 16 matches at QPR? Good manager. Fcking shambolic club and board is why.

Exactly.

TF flits from one "masterplan" to the next with no clear objective, no carefully thought out strategy or tactics, and no consideration of the consequences.

He clearly has no idea what he is doing or what he wants to (realistically) achieve.
Can you imagine this impulsive man in charge of something that could result in life or death situations (such as flying one of his planes)?

This is who the fans should be chanting "you don't know what you're doing" to.

100% of people who drink water will die.

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 13:04 - Nov 5 with 1609 viewsLowerloftLad

If this man hires TIM SHERWOOD then this man is the biggest millionaire moron on the planet

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 13:07 - Nov 5 with 1596 viewsdaveB

don't forget Warnock, he was the one to sign SWP, Bothroyd, Barton, Ferdinand and Traore
I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 13:07 - Nov 5 with 1595 viewsPinnerPaul

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 22:48 - Nov 4 by Lblock

Get Amit's hand back on the tiller!

But you've been wanting Ramsey sacked for weeks???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Presume this means that you're now going to,invent some derogatory name for Fernandes and post some more anti QPR stuff after every defeat, while professing of course, that its all very sad.

Agree with poster above, where are all the people who wanted Ramsey sacked - Tony has done your bidding so now you turn your ire on him?

Fans really are not great at the moment.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024