Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When can we ask for CR to go? 13:12 - Aug 10 with 7017 viewsWestonsuperR

I didn't want Ramsey to be given the job when Harry left, I had massive concerns over his lack of managerial experience and wondered if he would have the gravitas to motivate, particularly with the experienced pro's. Ramsey was given a clear task, keep us up and keep the job and although I didn't agree with the appointment I felt that was fair. This task was failed miserably so to then give him the job sent out completely the wrong message but do get that is a different argument and one that has passed now.

So I didn't want him initially, I didn't agree he should have had a permanent role and I don't want him in charge now but fear getting slated on here for suggesting he should go after just 1 match.

This isn't a knee-jerk reaction to one defeat, especially as for a short period v Charlton we looked ok, this is a long-term view. I wonder how many others agree with me?

When can we ask for CR to go? on 13:17 - Aug 10 with 3512 viewsJonDoeman

After we see how he's getting on with a settled side that's match fit ?

It Is What It Is !!

When can we ask for CR to go? on 13:22 - Aug 10 with 3484 viewsTheBlob

What's the time now?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

When can we ask for CR to go? on 13:23 - Aug 10 with 3373 viewsSpiritofGregory

When can we ask for CR to go? on 13:17 - Aug 10 by JonDoeman

After we see how he's getting on with a settled side that's match fit ?

The fitness levels are down to him.

Ramsey is like Wilkins nice guy, good coach, shocking manager.
When can we ask for CR to go? on 13:23 - Aug 10 with 3392 viewsJonDoeman

When can we ask for CR to go? on 13:22 - Aug 10 by TheBlob

What's the time now?

Don't be like that Blobby! ;)

It Is What It Is !!

When can we ask for CR to go? on 13:28 - Aug 10 with 3366 viewsjamois

When can we ask for CR to go? on 13:22 - Aug 10 by TheBlob

What's the time now?

I see Blob you have a new Blob. I like it. Was this prompted by Brooklyn's avatar thread or a blob-reaction to a first game shocker?

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

When can we ask for CR to go? on 13:28 - Aug 10 with 3362 viewsstevec

When can you ask for CR to go? When you've been told mate.

You were 0-2 down but I've up arrowed you so everything to play for.
When can we ask for CR to go? on 13:29 - Aug 10 with 3314 viewssimmo

When can we ask for CR to go? on 13:23 - Aug 10 by SpiritofGregory

He doesn't arrange pre-seasons or handle the physio aspect that deals with injury prevention, so a lack of proper game minutes for the players he has is actually nothing to do with him.

Try finding a relevant stick to beat him with, you penarse.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

When can we ask for CR to go? on 13:29 - Aug 10 with 3308 viewsR_from_afar

Last season he had to try to clear up the unholy mess that Redkrapp had created.

This season, he needs to be given a chance. Let's see how things look after 10-12 games.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Login to get fewer ads

When can we ask for CR to go? on 13:30 - Aug 10 with 3285 viewsTheBlob

When can we ask for CR to go? on 13:28 - Aug 10 by jamois

I see Blob you have a new Blob. I like it. Was this prompted by Brooklyn's avatar thread or a blob-reaction to a first game shocker?

Brookers gets the credit.It's an amorphous back to basics Blob,not sure what shape it will take as per our performances - you're still with Dan then?

When can we ask for CR to go? on 13:33 - Aug 10 with 3262 viewsessextaxiboy

When he has failed with his own players , playing as he wants them to .after having the benefit of a Jan window with the budget clear to make any needed additions.

As most posters expect no more than consolidation IMO failure would be" almost certain to be relegated " .
So about March if we have less than say 40 points by then .
When can we ask for CR to go? on 13:34 - Aug 10 with 3242 viewspaulparker

When can we ask for CR to go? on 13:23 - Aug 10 by SpiritofGregory

im still waiting on someone to tell me why exactly he is a good coach
it isn't for his defensive organisation that's for sure, (perch and konschesky as fullbacks are shocking signings )
we break with as much pace as douglas bader and when we run out of ideas we just hoof it to the big man
he comes across with as much motivation as a man on death row
compare him to olly who had a much difficult scenario than nice guy chris at least olly built from the back first and not leave it until 2 days before the opening game

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

When can we ask for CR to go? on 13:35 - Aug 10 with 3244 viewseghamranger

Don't think anyone wanted him, but he must be given a fair crack of the whip and he has now got his squad (not Harry's).

Let him get the squad fit after a rubbish pre season and after the transfer window if Austin and Phillips are going to leave.

So I reckon it needs to be looked at Xmas time. We need mid table this season and if we look like we going to be relegated changes need to be made.

Wouldn't have thought Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea fans are so panicky after the weekends results
When can we ask for CR to go? on 13:40 - Aug 10 with 3176 viewsSpiritofGregory

When can we ask for CR to go? on 13:29 - Aug 10 by simmo

He doesn't arrange pre-seasons or handle the physio aspect that deals with injury prevention, so a lack of proper game minutes for the players he has is actually nothing to do with him.

When Warnock came to QPR he did business swiftly on a budget, he arranged our pre-season tour of the West Country and that team was in shape for the start of the season.

Ramsey lacks authority he is a puppet.
When can we ask for CR to go? on 13:41 - Aug 10 with 3196 viewsdaveB

I think if you bring someone in with the remit to put in place a long term plan then you need to give him a while to see if it works.

Sadly he won't get that time, the calls for him to go were happening before he even got the job full time. He'll be gone along with Ferdinand before long and then we can have someone else in charge to moan about.

Said it when Redknapp was in charge and the calls were for long term plans, our supporters don't have the patience for that to work and we are showing that now.
When can we ask for CR to go? on 13:43 - Aug 10 with 3175 viewslave16

When can we ask for CR to go? on 13:40 - Aug 10 by SpiritofGregory

When Warnock came to QPR he did business swiftly on a budget, he arranged our pre-season tour of the West Country and that team was in shape for the start of the season.

Ramsey lacks authority he is a puppet.

I was wondering when the last time we had a decent pre season and it was under warnock... since he left it has always been pie in the sky playing champions league teams and we have started the season poorly... this is down to both the manager and the board.. is there any chance we can get this sorted out...

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

When can we ask for CR to go? on 13:44 - Aug 10 with 3163 viewstimcocking

Christalmighty
When can we ask for CR to go? on 13:48 - Aug 10 with 3135 viewsRANGERS4EVER

I just think changing the manager never sorts the problem. Who would we get in? Big Sam? Who else? It would be making the mistake of bringing in all or CR signings, then firing him, leaving us with a manager without the signings he wanted. CR and Les are working on something. He did badly last season with an awful half hearted team made by Redknapp. He has now built his own team, and although we lost, i personally though i saw glimpses of a really good side forming in the first 20 mins. Give him some time, get fitness up, and see what happens

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

When can we ask for CR to go? on 13:48 - Aug 10 with 3109 viewsSpiritofGregory

Charlton let go of 14 players in the summer yet they had a pre season and their players are fitter than ours. Last season we were unfit and this season it's the same. So much for changing the culture of the club.

Anyone would think that we are the only club to let go of players during the summer.

He has limited experience and was a failure last season, he should have never been given the job and a 3 YEAR contract.
When can we ask for CR to go? on 13:50 - Aug 10 with 3117 viewsGetMeRangers

When can we ask for CR to go? on 13:44 - Aug 10 by timcocking

Christalmighty

Welcome to the new season on LfW. It will be long and hard
When can we ask for CR to go? on 13:50 - Aug 10 with 3117 viewsQPR_John

So what is the job of a football manager now. While you may be right in that in modern day football the manager does not personally control all aspects of running a club surely he has an input in those that effect the team.
When can we ask for CR to go? on 13:51 - Aug 10 with 3110 viewsTheBlob

When can we ask for CR to go? on 13:41 - Aug 10 by daveB

I think if you bring someone in with the remit to put in place a long term plan then you need to give him a while to see if it works.

Sadly he won't get that time, the calls for him to go were happening before he even got the job full time. He'll be gone along with Ferdinand before long and then we can have someone else in charge to moan about.

Said it when Redknapp was in charge and the calls were for long term plans, our supporters don't have the patience for that to work and we are showing that now.

What's wrong with having a short term plan and a long term one running concurrently?That's how football is run sensibly.Just remember the future never comes.

When can we ask for CR to go? on 14:00 - Aug 10 with 3063 viewsQPR_John

When can we ask for CR to go? on 13:41 - Aug 10 by daveB

Surely a long term plan suggest a gradual increase in performance something we have not seen under Ramsey. Sadly Saturday was no surprised and the pattern was repeated many times last season, start well, miss a few chances, concede first and lose.
When can we ask for CR to go? on 14:09 - Aug 10 with 3024 viewsdaveB

When can we ask for CR to go? on 13:51 - Aug 10 by TheBlob

What's wrong with having a short term plan and a long term one running concurrently?That's how football is run sensibly.Just remember the future never comes.

nothing wrong with that at all and sure they have short term aims to consolidate this season
When can we ask for CR to go? on 14:12 - Aug 10 with 3007 viewsjamois

When can we ask for CR to go? on 13:30 - Aug 10 by TheBlob

Brookers gets the credit.It's an amorphous back to basics Blob,not sure what shape it will take as per our performances - you're still with Dan then?

I gotta stick with Dan. Booze, late-night salmon stuck to my face and the farce of QPR. He's a totem.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

When can we ask for CR to go? on 14:15 - Aug 10 with 2983 viewsessextaxiboy

When can we ask for CR to go? on 13:50 - Aug 10 by QPR_John

So what is the job of a football manager now. While you may be right in that in modern day football the manager does not personally control all aspects of running a club surely he has an input in those that effect the team.

Down to booking the travel company and ringing Shaktar to make sure that they will turn up ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024