Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
right back 16:54 - Jul 24 with 2656 viewsAJB0105

Hearing Chris Ramsay talk about defenders, he should look at Shay Logan the Aberdeen r/b. Watched him last night as aberdeen played Rijeka from Croatia, he makes the game look easy, quick,two footed,can head the ball, great at getting forward, can cross a ball and scores the odd goal! He would cost in the region of £250-300k! Class act who is far too good for the Scottish league.
right back on 16:58 - Jul 24 with 2645 viewsNorthernr

Not another bloody Tottenham player

right back on 17:02 - Jul 24 with 2628 viewsadhoc_qpr

I still don't understand why we loaned out Harriman without signing anyone first?

I'm sure Les' master plan will be revealed at some point in the next 2 weeks though...
right back on 18:30 - Jul 24 with 2491 viewsdaveB

Stephen Kelly on a free would do for me
right back on 21:06 - Jul 24 with 2335 viewsShotKneesHoop

Shay Gueverra has a much wider following, unfortunately he's not been showing much sign of life in the last 60 years.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

right back (n/t) on 21:07 - Jul 24 with 2331 viewsShotKneesHoop

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

right back on 21:08 - Jul 24 with 2329 viewsShotKneesHoop

Shay Guevera has a much wider following, unfortunately he's not been showing much sign of life in the last 60 years.

right back on 21:11 - Jul 24 with 2308 viewsShotKneesHoop

right back on 21:08 - Jul 24 by ShotKneesHoop

Shay Guevera has a much wider following, unfortunately he's not been showing much sign of life in the last 60 years.

Sorry, phooked up this post, and repeated it due to Cuba opening diplomatic relations with USA and accepting R'SWiPe as their first import.

right back on 21:33 - Jul 24 with 2244 viewsAJB0105

who said anything about Spurs?!?!? Logan better than anything we have or sent on loan.
Login to get fewer ads

right back on 19:19 - Jul 25 with 1996 viewsTacticalR

right back on 16:58 - Jul 24 by Northernr

Not another bloody Tottenham player

Actually, another product of that cornucopia of talent, the Manchester City youth system.

Air hostess clique

right back on 09:24 - Jul 26 with 1767 viewsrsonist

Being linked with James Perch now. I'd be happy with that, Simpson mk 2...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024