Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SHOCKING: Eduardo Vargas 06:26 - Jun 12 with 17015 viewsQPR_ARG

He came on as a sub playing for Chile in the inaugural game of Copa America 2015 and guess what? He was used up front and he scored!

SHOCKING!

Look at his movement, his burst of speed off the ball to give Alexis the best option for a pass. Then he finishes with a simple touch.

All of this happened very far from the right flank of Chile's midfield. Who would have thought?

SHOCKING: Eduardo Vargas on 14:32 - Jun 14 with 3045 viewsJamie

SHOCKING: Eduardo Vargas on 14:14 - Jun 14 by rsonist

On the subject of training, one of my all-time favourite football quotes was from Pep Guardiola a few years ago when he was in charge of Barca at their peak. They'd just dished out another cricket score to someone and when asked about their form at the post match interview he smiled and said "They work so hard in the week, they're allowed to have a little fun on the weekends..."

Of course that all rather depends on what sort of training it is a team does. Are they collectively strategizing, honing, preparing for the next opponent or are they just huffing and puffing up and down a pitch, practicing headers and volleys, and bantering? If we knew that then we'd know what "training well" at QPR really meant and to what extent Vargas actually was a pr1ck for giving it a swerve.

Also on Guardiola, he chose to leave Barca as he felt that the players had stopped working hard enough in training and were no longer listening to him.

No need to work hard at QPR apparently though..sadly some qpr fans deserve the state that the club is in at the moment.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2015 14:33]
SHOCKING: Eduardo Vargas on 09:23 - Jun 15 with 2948 viewsMvpeter

SHOCKING: Eduardo Vargas on 20:14 - Jun 12 by TW_R

Yet again you're ignoring the fact that 5 PL managers couldn't get the best out of him. Even you've got to admit at some point that Adel should take some responsibility for that? Or are you seriously suggesting none of it was his fault?

The Africa comment is very ironic considering he threw a strop because he was on the bench and said he wouldn't play international football again. That's real dedication to your country.

We are ignoring that fact because it's not a fact. It's an unsubstantiated claim that's never backed when asked.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

SHOCKING: Eduardo Vargas on 01:46 - Jun 16 with 2900 viewsQPR_ARG

Oopsie!

Look who's playing up front again!

And look what happens when he gets service...

SHOCKING: Eduardo Vargas on 06:56 - Jun 16 with 2848 viewsdistortR

SHOCKING: Eduardo Vargas on 01:46 - Jun 16 by QPR_ARG

Oopsie!

Oh well, that's life. Can you leave it now?
SHOCKING: Eduardo Vargas on 13:59 - Jun 16 with 2787 viewsBklynRanger

I only saw the second half, but Chile were a joy to watch last night I must say. Valdivia can be a beautiful player sometimes.

Should've won but for at least one dodgy offside decision.

But I always quite like Mexico so quite enjoyed the fact that it ended as a draw.
SHOCKING: Eduardo Vargas on 14:07 - Jun 16 with 2766 viewsPommyhoop

Oopsie!

Beautiful header.
Essence of Heider...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

SHOCKING: Eduardo Vargas on 14:11 - Jun 16 with 2756 viewsdaveB

Oopsie!

Can you keep us up to date with every club game he plays next season as well please?
SHOCKING: Eduardo Vargas on 14:35 - Jun 16 with 2736 viewsFloridaR

Just brilliant...
Commentators Goal celebration was good as well :)

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

Login to get fewer ads

SHOCKING: Eduardo Vargas on 14:36 - Jun 16 with 2734 viewsTheBlob

SHOCKING: Eduardo Vargas on 14:11 - Jun 16 by daveB

Can you keep us up to date with every club game he plays next season as well please?

Will do.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

SHOCKING: Eduardo Vargas on 15:45 - Jun 16 with 2710 viewsQPR_ARG

SHOCKING: Eduardo Vargas on 06:56 - Jun 16 by distortR

Oh well, that's life. Can you leave it now?

Well...it's just two posts in the aftermath of the "bad eggs" thing and the end of a season in which we played him out of position and I had to endure hundreds of messages praising Harry (thankfully they weren't in the majority by the end of his reign, but there sure were too many for my liking during his first two seasons).

If I can't let it go it's because it still hurts to see what that man did to our club.

I haven't recovered from the Redknapp age at QPR. I hope I will one day.
SHOCKING: Eduardo Vargas on 14:34 - Jun 17 with 2637 viewsMvpeter

SHOCKING: Eduardo Vargas on 15:45 - Jun 16 by QPR_ARG

Well...it's just two posts in the aftermath of the "bad eggs" thing and the end of a season in which we played him out of position and I had to endure hundreds of messages praising Harry (thankfully they weren't in the majority by the end of his reign, but there sure were too many for my liking during his first two seasons).

If I can't let it go it's because it still hurts to see what that man did to our club.

I haven't recovered from the Redknapp age at QPR. I hope I will one day.

It's ridiculous how many people now claim that they were against Redknapp all along.

They were wrong and won't admit it, quite sad.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

SHOCKING: Eduardo Vargas on 22:01 - Jun 17 with 2589 viewsTW_R

SHOCKING: Eduardo Vargas on 09:23 - Jun 15 by Mvpeter

We are ignoring that fact because it's not a fact. It's an unsubstantiated claim that's never backed when asked.

Oh sorry - so they did get the best out of him?
SHOCKING: Eduardo Vargas on 22:15 - Jun 17 with 2577 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

SHOCKING: Eduardo Vargas on 14:34 - Jun 17 by Mvpeter

It's ridiculous how many people now claim that they were against Redknapp all along.

Going from Mark Hughes to Harry Redknapp I thought was a good move. However, going from Mark Hughes to a brain dead coma patient would've been a good move also.

Harry was not the right move, not even close.Such high hopes turned to dust...

Onward and upward!
SHOCKING: Eduardo Vargas on 23:24 - Jun 17 with 2520 viewsPunteR

Another missed opportunity by QPR,whatever the reason.
Ah well..
I'm drawing a line under this one.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

SHOCKING: Eduardo Vargas on 23:38 - Jun 17 with 2505 viewsAgedR

SHOCKING: Eduardo Vargas on 14:34 - Jun 17 by Mvpeter

I don't mind admitting that I didn't object to Redknapp (or Hughes) at the time of their appointment. I also think that they should have both been allowed to have another relegation on their CV.

I also don't object to Ramsey.

Some have said they are glad that I do not pick the manager.

Mind you, I do recall a wonderful time on this board when we won football matches, everyone loved each other and a cheese partiality was the only conjecture amongst the brethren.

Halycian days...

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024