Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fernandes 19:25 - May 5 with 6337 viewsqprphil

Not sure how the rest of you feel, but I for one hope he sticks around. Yes he has made big mistakes, backing managers with funds. But lets be honest, if he hadn't backed them and we were to find ourselves in the position we are in now, we would all be saying, if we had signed him and him, we wouldn't be in this position now. Without TF and his backers, where would we be, who wants to invest in a small club like ours, because that's what we are. TF has big plans still, we have to believe that he can deliver, a new training ground and stadium, that is the only chance we have of getting more support.
One of the things that bothers me, is next season, I just hope we don't go into free fall mode like Wigan. As for a new manager, anyone who can get us to play attractive (mostly) winning football.
Fernandes on 20:11 - May 6 with 992 viewsdoubled

YES AT LAST SOMEONE THAT IS THINKING STRAIGHT as a club weve ben owned and managed over the years by people who didnt give a ---- atleast fernandes appears too this year and last season was mr dodgy knees fault we need a big clear out and to get behind QPR the club not as most seem on here on a whitch hunt main problam as allways players dont cae
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024