Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coins, Bottles etc 16:09 - Apr 12 with 21727 viewsBakes

I'm not condoning the behaviour of the few who threw objects on the pitch but Fabregas and co felt the need to run over to Ellerslie Road then come back for more, in such a heated atmosphere and at the end of the game what did they expect? Best part was Drogba crawling around on his knees desperate to find a penny to give the ref. No doubt a hefty fine awaits.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2015 16:32]

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Coins, Bottles etc on 20:52 - Apr 13 with 2600 viewspaulparker

give me a game like that all day long lots of needle and a passionate atmosphere
secretly moanrinho and the scum players loved it , they play all year in these sanitised new stadiums with people sitting on there hands wearing there half & half scarfs not saying a dickie , they came here for a battle the same as us , we gave it , they gave it back , sh1t happens ,
football is a passionate game people react in different ways , its a derby game people and we lost in the last minute , so what a few programmes were launched its hardly the den is it ,
we wanted a volatile atmosphere and now some are up in arms about it being OTT
make your minds up

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Coins, Bottles etc on 20:59 - Apr 13 with 2573 viewsYorkRanger

Coins, Bottles etc on 20:52 - Apr 13 by paulparker

give me a game like that all day long lots of needle and a passionate atmosphere
secretly moanrinho and the scum players loved it , they play all year in these sanitised new stadiums with people sitting on there hands wearing there half & half scarfs not saying a dickie , they came here for a battle the same as us , we gave it , they gave it back , sh1t happens ,
football is a passionate game people react in different ways , its a derby game people and we lost in the last minute , so what a few programmes were launched its hardly the den is it ,
make your minds up

Agree broadly with first part of your post, but I still think there is a line between a volatile and hostile atmosphere and lobbing lighters and plastic bottles at opposition players
Coins, Bottles etc on 21:38 - Apr 13 with 2509 viewsWesty75

make your minds up

Pretty much how I saw it. They knew what they were going to get when they went into that corner to celebrate. They gave it, we gave it - all part of the game.
Coins, Bottles etc on 21:42 - Apr 13 with 2497 viewsWesty75

Coins, Bottles etc on 12:36 - Apr 13 by themodfather

ok barton hit by a bottle at burnley...action= nothing
barton actually hit by a millwall fan taking a throw in, action=nothing
redknapp had ball in face from steward , action =nothing
and it goes on.

as for any one attacked and in hospital, not good if true and i wish them well.
to think the scum used to come and take over, and now have to be let out the back way to avoid SAR...how things have changed.

Totally - was saying that on the way to the game. Used to stand in the loft and see 3 sides of the ground go up when they scored. These days if they tried that it would go off big time. No more taking the piss.
Coins, Bottles etc on 22:04 - Apr 13 with 2442 viewsTrellick

Anyone happen to know what punishment the scum got when coins and a seat were thrown at Man U players?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2225330/Chelsea-increase-secur
Coins, Bottles etc on 22:52 - Apr 13 with 2349 viewsHollowayRanger

make your minds up

agree up to a point im sure that game will live in the memory for them as wow that qpr game the noise iin such a small ground the hate that was a real war its was amazing ,we did well to hold our nerve there and get a jammy winner

just a shame a few in that stand ruined a very good game

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Coins, Bottles etc on 08:39 - Apr 14 with 2206 viewsRanger78

Coins, Bottles etc on 13:21 - Apr 13 by A40Bosh

It's always the way in football, most fans are totally biased and it's alright dishing it out but they don't like it if an opposition player or fans gives some back. Personally I love it when they do because it lets you know that in some small way they could not ignore you and you got to them. I remember Fat Frank laughing at us and giving us the v sign at SB whilst we were singing "she's got a face like a horse" 20ft away from him.

So what if the Chelscum players ran over and celebrated in front of the Loft - I had spent the entire previous 88 mins booing and screaming every time Captain Racist went near the ball. As I had no gig where I needed a voice for after the game, I could give it everything yesterday and this morning the throat is still rare and I can only talk with a whisper. That is what my job was yesterday to try and do any little thing that might help us get something to keep us up - but start throwing coins and objects at another human being for celebrating and taking the piss? - please, grow up.

The 12th Man did it's job perfectly yesterday until their goal and the throwing of missiles undoes that to an extent, especially if we end up getting fined.

Don't care what Ivanovic or Fabregas do as long as they don't jump in to the crowd and take a karate kick at someone.

I also draw the line at singing the JM is gay song and Droghba has aids - which some of the clowns behind me were singing - Homophobic and racists chants at QPR - never, we're saints.

Spot on
Coins, Bottles etc on 09:28 - Apr 14 with 2173 viewsHayesender

Does anyone remember the whiskey bottle thrown out of the loft terracing at David Seaman on his return with Arsenal?

Now that would have taken his head off

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Login to get fewer ads

Coins, Bottles etc on 09:55 - Apr 14 with 2162 viewswombat

Coins, Bottles etc on 09:28 - Apr 14 by Hayesender

Does anyone remember the whiskey bottle thrown out of the loft terracing at David Seaman on his return with Arsenal?

I remember john gidman from man u being taken out from the loft as well with a coin just above the eye many moons ago as well

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Coins, Bottles etc on 11:10 - Apr 14 with 2126 viewspaulparker

Coins, Bottles etc on 09:28 - Apr 14 by Hayesender

yep i was in the loft that day , it was just before Wegerle's penalty (i think)
i was also there against cewe when someone ran on to have a go at andy hall
the time when we drew 1-1 when cantona scored at 6 oclock and a few Man U got a slap in the SAR
and was there when pompey invaded and the lower loft bar was like the wild west
all of these games had an edge and needle to them ,long gone are the days when teams like chelsea, west ham,Arsenal Spurs, Utd , would take ver the home areas and generally take the p*ss
we asked for this atmosphere on sunday and we got it , chelsea look at us as a boil on the bum now and the rivalry is there , bring it on more is what i say

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Coins, Bottles etc on 11:20 - Apr 14 with 2100 viewsHayesender

Coins, Bottles etc on 11:10 - Apr 14 by paulparker

yep i was in the loft that day , it was just before Wegerle's penalty (i think)
i was also there against cewe when someone ran on to have a go at andy hall
the time when we drew 1-1 when cantona scored at 6 oclock and a few Man U got a slap in the SAR
and was there when pompey invaded and the lower loft bar was like the wild west
all of these games had an edge and needle to them ,long gone are the days when teams like chelsea, west ham,Arsenal Spurs, Utd , would take ver the home areas and generally take the p*ss
we asked for this atmosphere on sunday and we got it , chelsea look at us as a boil on the bum now and the rivalry is there , bring it on more is what i say

I've never seen a ref move as fast as Andy Hall at the final whistle that day, with half the loft hot on his heels

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Coins, Bottles etc on 11:38 - Apr 14 with 2083 viewswombat

Coins, Bottles etc on 11:20 - Apr 14 by Hayesender

I've never seen a ref move as fast as Andy Hall at the final whistle that day, with half the loft hot on his heels

was anyone on here at the away game at crewe ? lineman ended up being chased for most of the second half down the by line getting the dogs abuse for some very dodgy decisions given that night

Coins, Bottles etc on 12:32 - Apr 14 with 2058 viewsmakaveli1882

I remember when someone threw their mobile phone at the lino at Cambridge away, he also got pelted with conkers
Coins, Bottles etc on 12:39 - Apr 14 with 2037 viewsMichael_Hunt

Coins, Bottles etc on 12:32 - Apr 14 by makaveli1882

I remember when someone threw their mobile phone at the lino at Cambridge away, he also got pelted with conkers

They must have been nuts, a close call I'd say!
Coins, Bottles etc on 12:50 - Apr 14 with 2013 viewsdaveB

Coins, Bottles etc on 12:32 - Apr 14 by makaveli1882

That was my mate who threw his phone, he then had to go and ask a policeman for it back and was swiftly arrested. It was a hell of a throw as we were at the back of the terrace.

One of the policeman that day, PC 1028 if memory recalled actually threw a conker at the QPR fans and lost the plot, caused a load of trouble
Coins, Bottles etc on 13:09 - Apr 14 with 1986 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I remember going to Cambridge a good few years back. When we were losing a load of Rangers went into the field outside and started throwing the veg over the wall into the ground. Proper funny.
Coins, Bottles etc on 14:10 - Apr 14 with 1932 viewsLythamR

Coins, Bottles etc on 11:38 - Apr 14 by wombat

was anyone on here at the away game at crewe ? lineman ended up being chased for most of the second half down the by line getting the dogs abuse for some very dodgy decisions given that night

That has to be one of the funniest things i have ever seen at a football match, shame it was in the days before smartphones it would have been a smash on youtube

To be fair we did eventually give him a big cheer when he finally gave one our way
Coins, Bottles etc on 14:18 - Apr 14 with 1917 viewswombat

Coins, Bottles etc on 14:10 - Apr 14 by LythamR

That has to be one of the funniest things i have ever seen at a football match, shame it was in the days before smartphones it would have been a smash on youtube

To be fair we did eventually give him a big cheer when he finally gave one our way

glad somebody remembers it , yes shame we didnt have decent phones it was funny as feck he kept checking behind himself and yep we was still there.

remember the cambridge incident well still no idea tot his day why the copper thought it was a good idea for him to do it

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024