Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sherwood 14:29 - Feb 14 with 13768 viewsTopCat34

New Villa manager..
[Post edited 14 Feb 2015 14:31]
Sherwood on 19:40 - Feb 14 with 4170 viewsFDC

It's been a while since I genuinely took pleasure in another club's misfortune but I can't wait to see that prick fail at Villa
Sherwood on 19:43 - Feb 14 with 4164 viewsFDC

Lol at that desperate cùnt
Sherwood on 19:45 - Feb 14 with 4154 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Sherwood on 20:09 - Feb 14 with 4082 viewsShotKneesHoop

Definitely a dodged bullet.

For once we got the two in the deal that make sense.

Because just for once they talk it.

Five years of talking total bollox is enough for anyone.

Just stop Our Tone from tweeting like a looney, and we'll look like we know what we're doing.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Sherwood on 20:44 - Feb 14 with 4020 viewsSpiritofGregory

One things for sure, Villa won't be paying him anything near £2m a year.
Sherwood on 20:57 - Feb 14 with 4036 viewsloftboy

Sherwood on 16:16 - Feb 14 by HollowayRanger

ive always expected villa to stay up

fixures aint that hard compared to most either

end of season I expect leciester burnley hull qpr to be bottom 4

We're only just past the halfway mark so how are their fixtures any easier?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Sherwood on 22:14 - Feb 14 with 3943 viewsShotKneesHoop

Sherwood on 20:57 - Feb 14 by loftboy

We're only just past the halfway mark so how are their fixtures any easier?

They have to play us at Villa Park for starters.

Which QPR will turn up there? The "can't be arsed" side that Rednobb built ? Or the "lets press them" team that came out of the blue with Alf at Sunderland?

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Sherwood on 22:20 - Feb 14 with 3934 viewsCamberleyR

We owe them one for that game at Villa Park two years ago that's for sure.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Login to get fewer ads

Sherwood on 23:07 - Feb 14 with 3858 viewsDoughnut

Glad Sherwood's gone to them...that match where Lambert was jigging about like a tosser, season before last, when we went down at their expence...what goes around...comes around...suck it up Lambert!!!
Sherwood on 11:27 - Feb 15 with 3698 viewsTHEBUSH

Am so glad he's finally off the manager market, hopefully the press will get off our backs now and let Ramsey get on with the job of managing us
Sherwood on 14:10 - Feb 15 with 3578 viewsTheBlob

Can't quite get my head around the concept of vilifying someone because he's "only" had 28 games in charge whilst deifying someone because he's had 2,one of which was a defeat.
Oh well,football supporters were never the most logical of folk.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Sherwood on 14:28 - Feb 15 with 3541 viewsstansleftfoot

Sherwood on 20:44 - Feb 14 by SpiritofGregory

One things for sure, Villa won't be paying him anything near £2m a year.

3 year contract at £2 million a year plus add ons for avoiding relegation.
Sherwood on 14:32 - Feb 15 with 3527 viewsTheBlob

£2m a year is back pocket money - chump change - considering what avoiding relegation means in monetary terms.Can't understand the parsimonious attitude all of a sudden,I thought everybody was against the constant mantra of austerity.

Sherwood on 14:38 - Feb 15 with 3516 viewsstowmarketrange

I think its about time billy big bollox Villa took the drop.
They've been hanging on for the last few years and a lot of their fans deserve a spell in the Championship to bring them down to earth a bit.
Sherwood on 14:38 - Feb 15 with 3515 viewsJonDoeman

Sherwood on 14:10 - Feb 15 by TheBlob

Can't quite get my head around the concept of vilifying someone because he's "only" had 28 games in charge whilst deifying someone because he's had 2,one of which was a defeat.
Oh well,football supporters were never the most logical of folk.

I think people are pleased to have someone who sees QPR as a great opportunity & a step up blobby. Timmy would have thought he was doing us a favour for his 2 mill the cnt!
[Post edited 15 Feb 2015 14:39]

It Is What It Is !!

Sherwood on 14:44 - Feb 15 with 3457 viewsTheBlob

Sherwood on 14:38 - Feb 15 by JonDoeman

I think people are pleased to have someone who sees QPR as a great opportunity & a step up blobby. Timmy would have thought he was doing us a favour for his 2 mill the cnt!
[Post edited 15 Feb 2015 14:39]

I'm sorry,the point is to stay up not to give someone job experience.£2m could get you nearly £100m,worth a punt imo.
Where does it say the new incumbent has to be a nice guy?We've had plenty of kunts involved with club before from owners to players and now we're being picky?

Sherwood on 14:54 - Feb 15 with 3437 viewskensalriser

Who knows if Tasty Tim is really any better than Ramsey? He is going to cost a lot more money though, especially if they have to fire him in December when they're occupying Wigan's current position.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Sherwood on 21:31 - Feb 15 with 3278 viewsLoft1979

Sherwood on 17:06 - Feb 14 by BklynRanger

Yeah, even if I'd wanted him here (and I was pretty lukewarm about it) that contract would have been a terrible idea for us. Seems he got what he wanted with Villa.

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2015/02/15/why-sherwood-to-villa-makes-more-sense
Sherwood on 23:39 - Feb 15 with 3138 viewsPommyhoop

One of the reason's I'm glad Sherwood has gone to Villa and not to us is it would've been another complete manager plus entourage situation for us again.They don't seem to work for us.
Look at Hughes and the Taffia and Redknapp and the 'locked in syndrome' brothers. I dont know what it is but maybe when an 'entourage' management team go to a club( especially a unique club like us ) they are unwilling to try anything new but what they are used to. And when things go wrong, because of their shared history, they just go all siege like ,circle the waggons and 'f'ck everyone else at the club.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Sherwood on 09:23 - Feb 16 with 3000 viewsBluce_Ree

Ugh. Two goals and a win. At least it was only in the FA Cup but I do find it a bit worrying.

They are at home to Stoke this weekend. Tough but winnable fixture. If Timmy gets them three points out of that one, we might have problems.

Still, we're away to Hull. Win that and we're looking pretty good also.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Sherwood on 09:53 - Feb 16 with 2963 viewssimmo

http://7500toholte.sbnation.com/2015/2/13/8031277/aston-villa-manager-tim-sherwo

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Sherwood on 10:09 - Feb 16 with 2943 viewsAntti_Heinola

Sherwood on 14:44 - Feb 15 by TheBlob

I'm sorry,the point is to stay up not to give someone job experience.£2m could get you nearly £100m,worth a punt imo.
Where does it say the new incumbent has to be a nice guy?We've had plenty of kunts involved with club before from owners to players and now we're being picky?

And what if he failed?
You and several others bleat on and on about things being 'worth a punt' if it/they 'keeps us up'.
Did the 'punt' on Redknapp keeping us up work?
Did the 'punt' on Remy keep us up?
Did the 'punt' on Samba keep us up?
Did Benayoun/Chevanton/Onyewu/Maiga/Keane provide that magic that took us up?

Answer to all of those is no - all were, in the end, expensive (some more so than others) 'punts' that cost us a lot of money.

Why don't you go and bet £1000 per week on a three-game accumulator? I know it's a lot of money, but think what you might win! It could change your life!

Bare bones.

Sherwood on 10:10 - Feb 16 with 2939 viewsElHoop

Another quite good piece:

http://blog.betbright.com/football/premier-league/sherwood-esque-appointments-no

Ramsey isn't the same sort of thing at all - he is appointed until the end of the season when hopefully we will go through a proper process of appointing a permanent manager, and Ramsey can apply as can managers from lower divisions. Sherwood's appointment is a panic measure by Villa.
Sherwood on 10:30 - Feb 16 with 2916 viewsdaveB

Spurs fan at work reckons tactically he was awful but he did give young players a chance and managed to get results so he wasn't sure if he was good or bad really. I think he might do well at Villa but my gut feeling is I am glad he didn't get the job with us
Sherwood on 10:41 - Feb 16 with 2893 viewskensalriser

Hasn't Lambert spent the last two years or more trying to bring through young players? I doubt they have any hot prospects who haven't been given a chance yet.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024