Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random irritations.. 09:32 - Jun 10 with 440053 viewsDiscodroid

state funded schools in birmingham calling children to islamic prayer over the playground speakers, eschewing music lessons music, segregation... and the bbc doing a 'what are british values 'phone in this morning. cunnys.

evening standard , who seem to be phasing out their female genital mutilation wall to wall coverage , for a 'say no to rape in war' campaign. to be published in depth every night,, along with pictures of skinny london supermodels falling out of night clubson cocaine and articles on womens shoes and hanbags which cost £15,000 each.

and articles on 'suuuper property dahrling' that cost £25 million for a studio flat in barnes .tedious double page spreads on walthamstow village , sandwiches that are made by freegans for £50...and avante garde homosexual dance troops from slovienia .this paper says nothing at all to the average londoner.

musicals , and the cast's of musicals, especially amateur ones in church halls,romford, last saturday night.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 12:31 - Sep 12 with 3483 viewsJuzzie

Random irritations.. on 09:18 - Sep 12 by johann28

Couldn't agree more. Even some pubs/restaurants inviting you to download an app or scan a code on arrival - just give me a fkg menu for christ's sake!

Data harvesting (not hacking... I hope!)
Random irritations.. on 10:17 - Sep 13 with 3247 viewsBluce_Ree

Random irritations.. on 09:18 - Sep 12 by johann28

Couldn't agree more. Even some pubs/restaurants inviting you to download an app or scan a code on arrival - just give me a fkg menu for christ's sake!

And then after you fk about using YOUR DATA to download the app, spend five mins fking registering on their BULLSHIT app and the ordering the fking food via it, you're asked to add a tip?

Can I pay myself the tip, c*nt? I seem to be the one doing all the work around here.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Random irritations.. on 21:08 - Sep 14 with 3051 viewsCateLeBonR

Wobbly taps.
Random irritations.. on 14:36 - Sep 17 with 2800 viewsloftboy

Watching countdown,2 new young contestants today, it’s an English language programme and both contestants are saying “ Can I get a consonant please “.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Random irritations.. on 15:14 - Sep 17 with 2716 viewsR_from_afar

Random irritations.. on 21:08 - Sep 14 by CateLeBonR

Wobbly taps.

Indeed, but perhaps not as bad as a hotel room with no door between the bathroom and the bedroom. In fact, nothing whatsoever, no curtain, no divider, nada.

I didn't like it

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Random irritations.. on 15:39 - Sep 17 with 2675 viewsizlingtonhoop

Random irritations.. on 14:36 - Sep 17 by loftboy

Watching countdown,2 new young contestants today, it’s an English language programme and both contestants are saying “ Can I get a consonant please “.

Get over it.

Now.....

Train station?

stop it
Random irritations.. on 15:47 - Sep 17 with 2649 viewsR_from_afar

Random irritations.. on 15:39 - Sep 17 by izlingtonhoop

Get over it.

Now.....

Train station?

stop it

Mrs R from Afar and I were raging about that ugly expression "train station" not 30 minutes ago. Grrr.

In the Paris Olympics, the asymmetric bars became the - cough - "uneven bars". Ugh

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Random irritations.. on 16:15 - Sep 17 with 2600 viewsizlingtonhoop

Random irritations.. on 15:47 - Sep 17 by R_from_afar

Mrs R from Afar and I were raging about that ugly expression "train station" not 30 minutes ago. Grrr.

In the Paris Olympics, the asymmetric bars became the - cough - "uneven bars". Ugh

Standing at a train station
Got an e-ticket in my Google wallet
For my destination
Login to get fewer ads

Random irritations.. on 23:35 - Sep 25 with 2288 viewsCateLeBonR

Random irritations.. on 09:10 - Sep 26 with 2051 viewsTheChef

Random irritations.. on 23:35 - Sep 25 by CateLeBonR

Yeah especially on camera websites.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Random irritations.. on 13:37 - Sep 26 with 1919 viewsR_from_afar

Those ads for the amazing new camera on some forthcoming smartphone which feature the following statement in microscopic writing at the bottom:

Actual sequence shortened

Random irritations.. on 18:05 - Sep 26 with 1777 viewsMick_S

Recipes: most of them are generally 5hit by con artist tv chefs. It’s the list of ingredients with one or two of them getting the * optional treatment that drives me nuts. What’s the fekin point of listing, say, Rosemary and then saying that it’s up to you, really.
[Post edited 26 Sep 19:55]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Random irritations.. on 11:21 - Sep 30 with 1568 viewsSonofpugwash

You've got until wednesday to register your chicken(s).
If you don't it's another excuse for Thr Old Bill to smash your back door in and hand out a 2 year jail sentence.
The world has gone albumental.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Random irritations.. on 06:31 - Oct 1 with 1349 viewsWatford_Ranger

People who don’t like coffee but have to get a coffee because they’re sugar addicts rather than caffeine addicts and it’s socially acceptable to walk around with a caramel frappe at 7am but not a can of Coke and a Snickers so when I want an espresso with a train to catch Melissa is in there ordering seven milkshakes masquerading as coffees for the yoga girlies.
Random irritations.. on 09:27 - Oct 1 with 1235 viewsTheChef

Random irritations.. on 06:31 - Oct 1 by Watford_Ranger

People who don’t like coffee but have to get a coffee because they’re sugar addicts rather than caffeine addicts and it’s socially acceptable to walk around with a caramel frappe at 7am but not a can of Coke and a Snickers so when I want an espresso with a train to catch Melissa is in there ordering seven milkshakes masquerading as coffees for the yoga girlies.

You missed a comma or seven.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Random irritations.. on 09:50 - Oct 1 with 1208 viewsWatford_Ranger

Random irritations.. on 09:27 - Oct 1 by TheChef

You missed a comma or seven.

I hadn’t had a coffee yet because I had to catch the bastard train.
Random irritations.. on 19:31 - Oct 1 with 1030 viewsSonofpugwash

Random irritations.. on 11:21 - Sep 30 by Sonofpugwash

You've got until wednesday to register your chicken(s).
If you don't it's another excuse for Thr Old Bill to smash your back door in and hand out a 2 year jail sentence.
The world has gone albumental.

Well the governmen registry site crashed today under the weight of applications but not before I declared two packets of breast fillets,6 portions of homemade Tandoori Tikka, a KFC Boneless Box,A turkey crown and lastly the plastic duck for my bath.

Random irritations.. on 22:50 - Oct 1 with 933 viewsted_hendrix

Losing at home.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Random irritations.. on 07:44 - Oct 2 with 850 viewsJuzzie

“We go again”

Only ever said after a defeat
Random irritations.. on 07:45 - Oct 2 with 849 viewsJuzzie

Wetting the bed first day or two in October
Random irritations.. on 08:46 - Oct 2 with 795 viewsBluce_Ree

Random irritations.. on 07:44 - Oct 2 by Juzzie

“We go again”

Oh god THAT!

I associate it with Liverpool fans, the worst fans in the history of being a fan of anything.

We go again. Your fking mum goes to the clap clinic again.

Also, I've got a "team away day" at work today. F**K EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS SHIT. Fking playing stupid little team building games. There are apparently also going to be team awards. Well you'd better CATCH MY F*CKING EYEBALLS as they roll out of my head when this one FAT C*NT I work with gets his 'award' because it'd better be for either going off sick whenever a project is about to go live or for SMELLING OF F**KING PISS.

It's going to be a long fking day. Pray for me, LFW. Give me the strength to not call someone a c*nt before I end up in HR.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Random irritations.. on 20:15 - Oct 3 with 568 viewsSonofpugwash

Can't find King Edwards spuds anywhere.Need them to go with my Cumberland Hostages tomorrow night.
[Post edited 3 Oct 20:18]

Random irritations.. on 19:49 - Oct 4 with 393 viewsWatford_Ranger

Sky pundits for Sunderland v Leeds looking like the Ladbrokes lads on a stag do getting ready to leave their wedding rings at home and head off to Popworld.
Random irritations.. on 11:20 - Oct 5 with 167 viewsDorse

Random irritations.. on 07:44 - Oct 2 by Juzzie

“We go again”

Have ever said where they're going? If it's my house, I'll have some stern words for them.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Random irritations.. on 11:40 - Oct 5 with 129 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Raised kerbs/lower fronts of cars. Is it just Mrs. PH and I that feel this is a thing?

A few months back I was parking and put the front of the Planetmobile over a raised kerb, taking the front of it off when I reversed. The higher ground - no pun intended - Mrs. PH attained was wrestled back while parking on holiday a few weeks ago, when she scrapped the low-lying bottom of the hire car against a kerb.

We then started looking at the height of kerbs versus how many cars seem to be lower to the ground, and seeing how many cars had scrapes. The conclusion: car industry making a packet out of it!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024