Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nike kit launched tomorrow 08:42 - May 26 with 4957 viewsbosh67

Apparently not what TF ultimately wants but will be interesting to see. The club wanted the fans to have the choice but it appears kits in these deals come out the first year before clubs and fans have an influence. I guess when Nike put down £45m they tell you what you get in the beginning. Just hope it is more like the kit we have just had from Lotto and not like the onion seller crap they created in the Prem.

Ultimately it would be great to see the old school retro 70s kit with the old badge. Nike would shift a ton of those.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Nike kit launched tomorrow on 08:51 - May 26 with 4899 viewsPunteR

I love the kit launch. The club do seem to be leaning in the red direction though. I really hope its not thin hoops.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Nike kit launched tomorrow on 08:55 - May 26 with 4865 viewsMaggsinho

There was someone wearing a Nike QPR top in The Temperance in Marylebone after the game on Saturday. Either a very convincing mock up or they've had early access to it.

Red and black, thin hoops that didn't go all the way around due to black panels under the arms and sponsored by a bookies. Thought it was a Flamengo top at first.
Nike kit launched tomorrow on 09:05 - May 26 with 4794 views08olesen

As long as the Home kit is good, they can experiment with the other two.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Nike kit launched tomorrow on 09:33 - May 26 with 4668 viewsNW5Hoop

Been invited to the kit launch. Curious to see what they've lined up.
Nike kit launched tomorrow on 09:45 - May 26 with 4608 viewsthame_hoops

Good timing too rather than late July, people can buy them to take in holiday, the club will sell loads
Nike kit launched tomorrow on 10:11 - May 26 with 4554 viewsGetMeRangers

Nike kit launched tomorrow on 09:45 - May 26 by thame_hoops

Good timing too rather than late July, people can buy them to take in holiday, the club will sell loads

On the back of the promotion euphoria, too.
Nike kit launched tomorrow on 10:27 - May 26 with 4497 viewsYorkRanger

Not sure what the big deal about Nike is. Lots of clubs have their kit and they aren't that special. I thought the kits this season were excellent. Ultimately money talks....
Nike kit launched tomorrow on 11:14 - May 26 with 4375 viewscalders

Trust me if its the one ive seen it's awfull, to many hoops, eight to be precise, round neck proper Sunday league, but hey ho were premier league, just have to live with it for a year.
[Post edited 26 May 2014 11:16]
Login to get fewer ads

Nike kit launched tomorrow on 11:54 - May 26 with 4239 viewsAndyB

Nike kit launched tomorrow on 08:51 - May 26 by PunteR

I love the kit launch. The club do seem to be leaning in the red direction though. I really hope its not thin hoops.

I thought the fact they put on the first kit to collect the trophy was a bit of statement from the club. Hope so anyway,

Cardiff already seem to be rethinking things.

I don't think we have anything to worry about regarding red becoming predominant.
Nike kit launched tomorrow on 12:23 - May 26 with 4135 viewsE17hoop

Nike kit launched tomorrow on 11:14 - May 26 by calders

Trust me if its the one ive seen it's awfull, to many hoops, eight to be precise, round neck proper Sunday league, but hey ho were premier league, just have to live with it for a year.
[Post edited 26 May 2014 11:16]

The kit Nike produce for teams and Sunday league is slim hoops. Was looking at this for my kid's team.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

Nike kit launched tomorrow on 12:32 - May 26 with 4104 viewsPunteR

Nike kit launched tomorrow on 11:54 - May 26 by AndyB

I thought the fact they put on the first kit to collect the trophy was a bit of statement from the club. Hope so anyway,

Cardiff already seem to be rethinking things.

I don't think we have anything to worry about regarding red becoming predominant.

I didn't mean going red like Cardiff but bringing more red fluting bit like how the Guinness one went.
Yeh it was good to see the blue and white hoops lift the trophy.
I wasn't trying to be controversial.

Nike kit launched tomorrow on 12:41 - May 26 with 4063 viewsEsgaroth

Wont make a blind bit of difference to me, have not and will not buy anything with the current "Flavio Crest" So it can do one as far as i'm concerned.

I will stick to my Guinness Retro top with the proper "Badge"

Been here since 1984. Now THAT is what you call punishment

Nike kit launched tomorrow on 12:58 - May 26 with 4010 viewscalders

Nike kit launched tomorrow on 12:23 - May 26 by E17hoop

The kit Nike produce for teams and Sunday league is slim hoops. Was looking at this for my kid's team.

That's the one mate!
Nike kit launched tomorrow on 13:02 - May 26 with 3989 viewsE17hoop

I'm hoping someone just bought one version of this and stuck a badge on it.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

Nike kit launched tomorrow on 15:26 - May 26 with 3774 viewsHollowayRanger

my two fav shirts both had a dash of red in them both total classics for me

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Nike kit launched tomorrow on 19:03 - May 27 with 3526 viewsbosh67

WOW

What can I say but WOW!

Just when you thought no one could put as little effort in as Lotto did for 3 years Nike stroll in and make no effort whatsoever.

The Sunday league hoop kit in all it's glory, no hoops on the back apart from at the bottom. Another onion seller edition.
Black and red stripes. STRIPES? Well, hoops when we are lying down. How can you goof up red and black hoops?
All white third kit. No style at all. Oh yeah, harks back to 1967. Or no more colours available.

I guess they are lobbing us £45m for a 5 year deal but I think at £45 a throw for a top (seriously)? it's going to take some time to make their money.

NIKE - JUST SCREW IT!
[Post edited 27 May 2014 19:05]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Nike kit launched tomorrow on 19:10 - May 27 with 3508 viewsRanger78

Nike kit launched tomorrow on 19:03 - May 27 by bosh67

WOW

What can I say but WOW!

Just when you thought no one could put as little effort in as Lotto did for 3 years Nike stroll in and make no effort whatsoever.

The Sunday league hoop kit in all it's glory, no hoops on the back apart from at the bottom. Another onion seller edition.
Black and red stripes. STRIPES? Well, hoops when we are lying down. How can you goof up red and black hoops?
All white third kit. No style at all. Oh yeah, harks back to 1967. Or no more colours available.

I guess they are lobbing us £45m for a 5 year deal but I think at £45 a throw for a top (seriously)? it's going to take some time to make their money.

NIKE - JUST SCREW IT!
[Post edited 27 May 2014 19:05]

The best thing we can do is boycott buying it. It's horrible and not QPR

Such a shame after this seasons was so good
Nike kit launched tomorrow on 19:17 - May 27 with 3493 viewsBrazilNutR

It's almost funny... we can kit share.. Check out the Morton and Duisberg kits.. 100% the same..

Nike kit launched tomorrow on 19:19 - May 27 with 3487 viewsstuabd

Pyjamas
Nike kit launched tomorrow on 19:32 - May 27 with 3464 viewsPunteR

I'm boycotting nike by not wearing my air max's and now walking round like saxbend.
joking aside,I am disappointed but hey ho.
one thing with a new kit launch is that no one can relate to a new kit,but once Austin starts banging in some goals or Onouha starts sliding in or Philips running down the wing terrorizing defense's the kit won't seem so bad.
onward and upwards.

Nike kit launched tomorrow on 01:24 - May 28 with 3394 viewscoolranger

Tell NIKE to go home and come back with something better. They have a month.

Makes you think that if the brief included a 4th kit, we'd have diagonal Yellow and Green stripes....

Embarrassing.
Nike kit launched tomorrow on 02:44 - May 28 with 3379 viewsRangersAreBack

It's crap. I won't be buying.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024