Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where were you when?... 11:30 - Nov 28 with 4603 viewsPigbag

Donny away saturday reminds me of the countdown to when we lifted that trophy, which now seems years ago. My favourite moment during that wonderful campaign is finding out that there would be no points deduction. Where were you when you first heard the announcement? And what ensued in the next following minutes? I was standing outside the smuts and recieved a txt of a Man Utd supporting armchair fan that we were in the clear, I can't actually remembered what happened next but the feeling that went through my body will never be replicated in my opinon.
Where were you when?... on 17:17 - Nov 29 with 1007 viewsNorthernr

In The Green Room, sitting quietly. LFW Betting Columnist Andy Hillman runs in yelling.
Bit of a big night that one.

In a way, it ruined it. And we should have had a parade. But then again, what a way to go. Typical QPR. And made for a great film.
Where were you when?... on 17:36 - Nov 29 with 996 viewsstowmarketrange

sitting on the wall by the Loft eating our Sausage & chips and my Saveloy & chips.If I wasn't such a greedy bastard the lot would've gone straight up in the air.
It was a long night in the pubs around the bush,especially for my 9 year old daughter.She thought it was brilliant to start with,but even she got bored with singing the same old songs by 9 o'clock and she dragged me home.
What a day.Hopefully we can repeat it this season,and really enjoy it properly,but that isn't the QPR way,is it?
Where were you when?... on 19:19 - Nov 29 with 970 viewsPunteR

The train pulls up at Shepherds bush station, just about to step off onto platform with my son when a guy with a smart phone tells me the news...
As we walk down the steps the news just travelled and by the time we got onto Uxbridge road i could see the news spreading around Shepherds bush.
I was over the moon but probably felt relief more then anything.
Not the best way to win the league but seemed a typical QPR way.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Where were you when?... on 20:22 - Nov 29 with 953 viewswombat

Where were you when?... on 19:19 - Nov 29 by PunteR

The train pulls up at Shepherds bush station, just about to step off onto platform with my son when a guy with a smart phone tells me the news...
As we walk down the steps the news just travelled and by the time we got onto Uxbridge road i could see the news spreading around Shepherds bush.
I was over the moon but probably felt relief more then anything.
Not the best way to win the league but seemed a typical QPR way.

Was walking down to the ground from the Uxbridge road , had just got past the police station and two coppers on horse back stopped to tell us . Bit of jumping around etc then told the coppers I'd still see them on the pitch after the game regardless. The night was a blur missed out on the Uxbridge road shenanigans but ended up on goaldhawk rd along with many others who'd been chucked out of various pubs earlier .

Always remember walking into the pub and seeing how much booze they had behind the counter champagne vodka usual stuff within 4 hrs it had gone everything , by 1030pm , manager came out and said he was closing my liver and wallet were much worse for wear by then.

Typical rangers to do it this way still gutted about the lack of parade though maybe next time hey

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Where were you when?... on 23:13 - Nov 29 with 907 viewsrrrspricey

Still feel a bit cheated, should have been celebrating promotion at vicarage rd not sitting outside the addy. Thank fook the waiter c#*t can't fark it up for us this time and we can celebrate properly!
Where were you when?... on 23:30 - Nov 29 with 903 viewsPunteR

Where were you when?... on 20:22 - Nov 29 by wombat

Was walking down to the ground from the Uxbridge road , had just got past the police station and two coppers on horse back stopped to tell us . Bit of jumping around etc then told the coppers I'd still see them on the pitch after the game regardless. The night was a blur missed out on the Uxbridge road shenanigans but ended up on goaldhawk rd along with many others who'd been chucked out of various pubs earlier .

Always remember walking into the pub and seeing how much booze they had behind the counter champagne vodka usual stuff within 4 hrs it had gone everything , by 1030pm , manager came out and said he was closing my liver and wallet were much worse for wear by then.

Typical rangers to do it this way still gutted about the lack of parade though maybe next time hey

Yeh we deserved a parade.
15 years out of the top flight, Winning in style.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Where were you when?... on 10:22 - Nov 30 with 885 viewsHooparoo

Was away fishing with a mate who's a spurs fan and he wandered up to me with a smile and just said "You'll be playing at the Lane next season mate. Just saw the news - no points deduction."

Just stood there on a sandbank with my rod in one hand and punched the air with my other arm and roared at the top of my lungs.

I had feared the worst. Never been so relieved.

Happy day!
[Post edited 30 Nov 2013 10:23]

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024