Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
THB 03:35 - Sep 18 with 1273 viewssaint22

A proper captains performance
That hopefully will have RM seeing sense and mean Stephen’s never starts again at CB
THB on 06:52 - Sep 18 with 1157 viewsButty101

You must of been watching a different game to me. I lost count the number of times Everton waltzed through the middle or had a free header

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

THB on 09:09 - Sep 18 with 955 viewssaintwizzler

We’ve beaten the worse team in The Championship and the worse team in The Premier League on this cup run and indeed this season, so let’s not start wànking each other off just yet bbz x

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

THB on 09:14 - Sep 18 with 954 viewsdirk_doone

THB on 09:09 - Sep 18 by saintwizzler

We’ve beaten the worse team in The Championship and the worse team in The Premier League on this cup run and indeed this season, so let’s not start wànking each other off just yet bbz x

The acid test is whether we can beat the next worst team in the Premier League, Ipswich, on Saturday. If we do, then we're starting to turn a corner.

Any victory is a morale booster though.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

THB on 11:18 - Sep 18 with 845 viewsJoeEgg

Sorry. We didn't BEAT the worst team in the League - we DREW 1-1.
THB on 11:36 - Sep 18 with 825 viewsgrumpy

We were lucky Calvert-Lewin didn't play.
THB on 11:50 - Sep 18 with 806 viewssaint22

THB on 09:14 - Sep 18 by dirk_doone

The acid test is whether we can beat the next worst team in the Premier League, Ipswich, on Saturday. If we do, then we're starting to turn a corner.

Any victory is a morale booster though.

Saturday is indeed a must win
THB on 13:37 - Sep 18 with 749 viewssledger

the fact martin started THB probably means he wont start saturday,most likely not one of the managers chums.
THB on 16:28 - Sep 18 with 650 viewsInTimeAddedOn

THB on 13:37 - Sep 18 by sledger

the fact martin started THB probably means he wont start saturday,most likely not one of the managers chums.

Did THB hit one of those long ball clearances from inside his own box instead of playing a stupid sideways short pass as per ‘the brave RM way’? If this is the case, THB will probably have to sit on the naughty step in training and then possibly sit on the naughty bench v Ipswich as well. Such flagrant breaking of ze mantra vill not be tolerated by Herr Rylan! 😡
Login to get fewer ads

THB on 17:15 - Sep 18 with 605 viewsNYC_Saint

THB on 13:37 - Sep 18 by sledger

I would hope the fact he was made captain (and is so young) is initiative that he will start going forward. I am worried though that ABL didn't even make the squad. If he knuckles down he and THB would be our best pairing. Martin clearly doesn't think so though.
THB on 17:30 - Sep 18 with 584 viewssledger

after letting archer take the penalty over diaz suggests to me that RM has very little ability to think with common sense
THB on 22:55 - Sep 18 with 464 viewsFlamingbankers

Did THB hit one of those long ball clearances from inside his own box instead of playing a stupid sideways short pass as per ‘the brave RM way’? If this is the case, THB will probably have to sit on the naughty step in training and then possibly sit on the naughty bench v Ipswich as well. Such flagrant breaking of ze mantra vill not be tolerated by Herr Rylan! 😡

Reminds me of Molesworth.
[Post edited 18 Sep 22:58]
THB on 22:59 - Sep 18 with 454 viewsFlamingbankers

THB on 17:30 - Sep 18 by sledger

after letting archer take the penalty over diaz suggests to me that RM has very little ability to think with common sense

I've had that same suspicion since he came to the club, strange that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024