Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturday team 09:17 - Aug 29 with 1949 viewssaint22

Discuss

Ramsdale
Suga
THB
Jan
KWP

Fernandez
Downes
Aribo / uguchukwe

Dibling

Archer/Diaz
AA
Saturday team on 09:24 - Aug 29 with 1909 viewsFlamingbankers

I agree, play the diamond in midfield with Dibbling foremost whilst King Les has to play instead of Aribo and Archer with Armstrong. Still no proper centre forward but worth a try.
Saturday team on 09:29 - Aug 29 with 1888 viewsPatfromPoole

I think Charlie Taylor gives us more balance.

I very much hope we aren't selling KWP, but fitting both him and Sugawara in the side is a bit of an issue, I fear.

I don't think Ugochukwu was that great last night; may take him a while to get used to us.

Don't be surprised if a place is found in the team for Lallana.

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Saturday team on 09:43 - Aug 29 with 1841 viewsFlamingbankers

I thought King Les had an excellent game and so did Russell Martin. The only problem with that team is crosses into the box but we haven't been doing that to any effect anyway. But I can't see Martin playing in this way if I'm honest.
Saturday team on 09:51 - Aug 29 with 1808 viewsIfonly

It may be that we see no changes at all to the PL starters on Saturday, not even Ramsdale. RM always talks about how his players need to learn the way we play, maybe that applies to the footballing keeper too. Sounds as though there was some good attacking play last night, but I suspect RM will want to be defensive on Saturday. He'll probably stick with his 3 centre backs (or whatever Jack is in that role). If there is a change to the outfielders, I'd guess it might be Fernandes for Smallbone.
Saturday team on 09:58 - Aug 29 with 1789 viewsdirk_doone

Saturday team on 09:29 - Aug 29 by PatfromPoole

I think Charlie Taylor gives us more balance.

I very much hope we aren't selling KWP, but fitting both him and Sugawara in the side is a bit of an issue, I fear.

I don't think Ugochukwu was that great last night; may take him a while to get used to us.

Don't be surprised if a place is found in the team for Lallana.

Charlie Taylor has been a revelation and I agree, he should be in the first team. I guess, after his 160+ Premier League games for Burnley, we shouldn't be too surprised that he's good enough for the PL. But, as you say, the problem is we have 3 good wing-backs, who deserve to start. One of them needs to be played on the wing. I recall that when that was tried with KWP before, it didn't work.
[Post edited 29 Aug 10:04]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Saturday team on 17:08 - Aug 29 with 1490 viewssaint22

Saturday team on 09:51 - Aug 29 by Ifonly

It may be that we see no changes at all to the PL starters on Saturday, not even Ramsdale. RM always talks about how his players need to learn the way we play, maybe that applies to the footballing keeper too. Sounds as though there was some good attacking play last night, but I suspect RM will want to be defensive on Saturday. He'll probably stick with his 3 centre backs (or whatever Jack is in that role). If there is a change to the outfielders, I'd guess it might be Fernandes for Smallbone.

If that happens then it will be suicidal management from the stubborn one
Saturday team on 17:29 - Aug 29 with 1453 viewsButty101

Saturday team on 17:08 - Aug 29 by saint22

If that happens then it will be suicidal management from the stubborn one

More importantly Saint22 will you be going and will you be able to watch the game with out posting on here?

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Saturday team on 17:38 - Aug 29 with 1439 viewssaint22

Saturday team on 17:29 - Aug 29 by Butty101

More importantly Saint22 will you be going and will you be able to watch the game with out posting on here?

Not away to Brentford
In Italy this weekend
Login to get fewer ads

Saturday team on 17:43 - Aug 29 with 1417 viewsButty101

Saturday team on 17:38 - Aug 29 by saint22

Not away to Brentford
In Italy this weekend

Nice one pal! With all your globe trotting do you ever worry about your carbon foot print?

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Saturday team on 21:49 - Aug 29 with 1287 views1885_SFC

We all know that the tippy tappy chappy will play Smallbone, captain Jack & Aribo.

As sure as the sun will rise tomorrow morning.

Sigh

Old School is Cool

Saturday team on 19:33 - Aug 30 with 1114 viewshedgeend61

Saturday team on 17:38 - Aug 29 by saint22

Not away to Brentford
In Italy this weekend

Phew, I'm going to Brentford tomorrow, there is a God.

Imagine getting lumbered next to Nobby typing away on his phone for 90 minutes to post pony on a football forum

Couldn't make it up, could you?
Saturday team on 14:25 - Aug 31 with 751 viewsIfonly

Saturday team on 09:51 - Aug 29 by Ifonly

I claim the prize for the closest prediction.
Saturday team on 14:28 - Aug 31 with 740 views1885_SFC

Saturday team on 21:49 - Aug 29 by 1885_SFC

We all know that the tippy tappy chappy will play Smallbone, captain Jack & Aribo.

Sigh

Hardly a surprise from the dullard in charge then.

It didn't work at Newcastle & it didn't work against Forest. I fail to see how it'll magically work today. All that talent on the bench and RM goes with the same old uncreative rabble.

I'm gonna guess that he'll wait until we go behind and then make changes late on.

Old School is Cool

Saturday team on 14:50 - Aug 31 with 660 viewsPatfromPoole

Saturday team on 21:49 - Aug 29 by 1885_SFC

Sigh

Saturday team on 15:49 - Aug 31 with 513 viewssaint22

Saturday team on 14:50 - Aug 31 by PatfromPoole

Well when does our reactive manager react then???
When does he wake up and pick our best players!
Saturday team on 16:00 - Aug 31 with 456 viewsPatfromPoole

Saturday team on 15:49 - Aug 31 by saint22

Well when does our reactive manager react then???
When does he wake up and pick our best players!

Everyone can see it, apart from him it seems.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024