Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England V Denmark 13:13 - Jun 20 with 4289 viewsSaintNick

big game tonight, what's everyone's view about the line up etc

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

England V Denmark on 18:53 - Jun 20 with 1129 views1885_SFC

Well, WALOB

Old School is Cool

England V Denmark on 18:54 - Jun 20 with 1128 viewssolent_toffee

England V Denmark on 18:49 - Jun 20 by grumpy

Palmer and Gordon sat on the bench, such a waste.

Watching Trippier here is so painful. Southgate talks about playing players in form. Trippier has just come off a poor injury hit season and he’s playing him out of position.
England V Denmark on 18:54 - Jun 20 with 1128 viewsNYC_Saint

Woeful yet again.
England V Denmark on 19:06 - Jun 20 with 1092 viewsdirk_doone

England V Denmark on 18:54 - Jun 20 by NYC_Saint

Woeful yet again.

The good news is we've got Spain v Italy to look forward to. That Lamine Yamal is a really exciting player.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

England V Denmark on 19:12 - Jun 20 with 1056 viewscocklebreath

Awful. Alaxander Arnold is not a centre mid. Neither is Gallagher, Foden needs to be the playmaker, Bellingham centre mid, stick 2 up top with Foden in behind. 3 in middle Rice, Bellingham, Mainoo.
Rubbish

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

England V Denmark on 19:40 - Jun 20 with 1008 viewsgrumpy

Wasted part of a beautiful afternoon watching Denmark trying to score a second goal.😂
England V Denmark on 20:20 - Jun 20 with 924 viewssaint22

England V Denmark on 19:12 - Jun 20 by cocklebreath

Awful. Alaxander Arnold is not a centre mid. Neither is Gallagher, Foden needs to be the playmaker, Bellingham centre mid, stick 2 up top with Foden in behind. 3 in middle Rice, Bellingham, Mainoo.
Rubbish

Exactly this
It’s blindingly obvious
Also that pitch was awful
England V Denmark on 20:51 - Jun 20 with 903 viewsGRIM

England V Denmark on 18:54 - Jun 20 by NYC_Saint

Woeful yet again.

How many more woeful performances by this inept England team do we have to suffer before we realize they just ain't very good.
Lots of talented individuals do not make a team, they are not a team, no drive, no passion, no system.
How ridiculous to go into the Euro's with no fit left back, playing Trippier there is a joke, we had nothing going forward on the left.
(I'm personally not a great fan of our KWP but he'd be better at left back than Trippier plus he's even better on the right).
Some will say it's not how you play its all about progressing in the competition, well if we keep playing like this we ain't going much further & " it won't be coming home".
Come on England surprise me.
Login to get fewer ads

England V Denmark on 20:56 - Jun 20 with 900 viewskingslandstand1

Rubbish

That's right about 2 up front. Kane is getting on bit now (he's in his 30's isn't he?), so play Watkins with him to help the old sod out. Give the opposition something to worry about
England V Denmark on 21:17 - Jun 20 with 869 viewscocklebreath

Spain playing proper football

England V Denmark on 22:24 - Jun 20 with 810 viewssaint22

England V Denmark on 20:51 - Jun 20 by GRIM

How many more woeful performances by this inept England team do we have to suffer before we realize they just ain't very good.
Lots of talented individuals do not make a team, they are not a team, no drive, no passion, no system.
How ridiculous to go into the Euro's with no fit left back, playing Trippier there is a joke, we had nothing going forward on the left.
(I'm personally not a great fan of our KWP but he'd be better at left back than Trippier plus he's even better on the right).
Some will say it's not how you play its all about progressing in the competition, well if we keep playing like this we ain't going much further & " it won't be coming home".
Come on England surprise me.

Gareth says we are missing Phillips
England V Denmark on 22:38 - Jun 20 with 811 viewsBazza

England V Denmark on 22:24 - Jun 20 by saint22

Gareth says we are missing Phillips

Yeah, Kevin Phillips
England V Denmark on 23:04 - Jun 20 with 793 views1885_SFC

England V Denmark on 21:17 - Jun 20 by cocklebreath

Spain playing proper football

Is my twenty quid safe?

Old School is Cool

England V Denmark on 23:17 - Jun 20 with 762 viewscocklebreath

England V Denmark on 23:04 - Jun 20 by 1885_SFC

Is my twenty quid safe?

11/2 now I think it’s looking good

England V Denmark on 23:45 - Jun 20 with 736 viewscocklebreath

England still 4/1. I know who I’d rather be on

England V Denmark on 11:35 - Jun 21 with 536 viewsPatfromPoole

England V Denmark on 18:03 - Jun 20 by TimSaint

You with Hedge End as well ?

Saw his flag quite a few times on the telly

No mate, I haven’t seen Hedge End Saint out here.

Have seen plenty of Saints out here, we have got quite a few out here.

As ever with England, the majority of fans seem to be Northerners and from the Midlands.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

England V Denmark on 11:38 - Jun 21 with 531 viewsButty101

England V Denmark on 11:35 - Jun 21 by PatfromPoole

As ever with England, the majority of fans seem to be Northerners and from the Midlands.

Dont forget about the 80,000 most passionate supporters from Portsmouth.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

England V Denmark on 12:26 - Jun 21 with 503 viewsPatfromPoole

England V Denmark on 11:38 - Jun 21 by Butty101

Dont forget about the 80,000 most passionate supporters from Portsmouth.

Haven’t seen a single Skate shirt or flag out here at either of our first two games, pleasingly.
[Post edited 21 Jun 12:27]

England V Denmark on 13:45 - Jun 21 with 442 viewssaint22

Rubbish

Southgate the only manager in Europe to nullify the threat of Bellingham and Foden
England V Denmark on 13:56 - Jun 21 with 438 views1885_SFC

England V Denmark on 13:45 - Jun 21 by saint22

Southgate the only manager in Europe to nullify the threat of Bellingham and Foden

Southgate is Mr Safe, Mr Dull. It's been a while since I've watched England play such a dreadful defensive game in a big tournament and worry about conceding a goal.

We have so many attacking threats/options in the squad. We should be playing with a swagger and making other teams worry about our firepower & threat instead - not sitting deep with the midfield just in front of the defence.

The team are mirroring the manager at the moment. Dull, boring, and uninspiring.

Old School is Cool

England V Denmark on 14:09 - Jun 21 with 421 viewscocklebreath

England V Denmark on 11:35 - Jun 21 by PatfromPoole

Afternoon Pat hope you’re enjoying the German hospitality. I know you’re normally a big defender of Southgate, how did you feel it went? What was the consensus from people who were there)

England V Denmark on 14:11 - Jun 21 with 428 viewsCity_boy

Hi Nick, regarding your earlier comment about England (In Portugal thread):

"The question is would we prefer England to be methodical & boring but win the tournament or free flowing and out going and lose in a blaze of glory in the semi's"

England are definitely boring and far from methodical. I stand by my original comment that it is really tedious watching England. The over riding focus is so defensive and so predictable.

Southgate has drained every ounce of creativity out this team. Watching Kane spend more time in our own half and playing Alexander-Arnold in midfield, when we have some real creative players on bench is bizarre at best. It was obvious from post match comments from players that Southgate set team up to defend at all cost.
[Post edited 21 Jun 14:13]
England V Denmark on 14:13 - Jun 21 with 421 viewsarfurdent

nothing changes, over hyped "superstars" unable to deliver

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

England V Denmark on 14:44 - Jun 21 with 402 viewsPatfromPoole

England V Denmark on 14:09 - Jun 21 by cocklebreath

Afternoon Pat hope you’re enjoying the German hospitality. I know you’re normally a big defender of Southgate, how did you feel it went? What was the consensus from people who were there)

Guten Tag.

Southgate was getting absolute pelters from pretty much everyone stood near me during the second-half.

But then if Foden’s shot in the second-half goes in rather than hits the post, everyone is celebrating again.

I have always defended Southgate; his record is outstanding with England, and beaten only by Ramsey.

However, the tippy tappy stuff at the back seems to be creeping in, and his substitutions are becoming ever more bizarre.

Taking Foden off yesterday was madness.

And the Alexander-Arnold experiment has to end, and Wharton should be brought in.

England V Denmark on 15:39 - Jun 21 with 380 viewsGRIM

England V Denmark on 14:44 - Jun 21 by PatfromPoole

Guten Tag.

Southgate was getting absolute pelters from pretty much everyone stood near me during the second-half.

But then if Foden’s shot in the second-half goes in rather than hits the post, everyone is celebrating again.

I have always defended Southgate; his record is outstanding with England, and beaten only by Ramsey.

However, the tippy tappy stuff at the back seems to be creeping in, and his substitutions are becoming ever more bizarre.

Taking Foden off yesterday was madness.

And the Alexander-Arnold experiment has to end, and Wharton should be brought in.

Everyone seems to be jumping on the Wharton bandwagon.
WHY.
What's has he achieved to justify all this hype.
Is it really that easy to get into this England team.
As the legend Alan Hansen once said
" you win nothing with kids".
Get well soon Alan.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024