Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would Southampton Fans Welcome Back Adam Lallana To St Mary's 12:30 - May 28 with 648 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/62505/would-southampton-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Would Southampton Fans Welcome Back Adam Lallana To St Mary's on 12:44 - May 28 with 617 viewsButty101

If we welcome back Walcott then we should Lallana, he did more for the club first time round

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Would Southampton Fans Welcome Back Adam Lallana To St Mary's on 12:48 - May 28 with 610 viewsfelly1

Forgive and forget and put him on a sensible 1 season contract that doesn't burden the club with a stupid high wage.. ie.. Theo Walcott's return.
Would Southampton Fans Welcome Back Adam Lallana To St Mary's on 12:54 - May 28 with 591 viewsCity_boy

Would Southampton Fans Welcome Back Adam Lallana To St Mary's on 12:48 - May 28 by felly1

Forgive and forget and put him on a sensible 1 season contract that doesn't burden the club with a stupid high wage.. ie.. Theo Walcott's return.

I would go one stage further, pay per play. I am just not convinced what he will add for us at 36 ?
Would Southampton Fans Welcome Back Adam Lallana To St Mary's on 13:04 - May 28 with 564 viewsfelly1

Would Southampton Fans Welcome Back Adam Lallana To St Mary's on 12:54 - May 28 by City_boy

I would go one stage further, pay per play. I am just not convinced what he will add for us at 36 ?

Yep it's whether his legs have gone or he's got a little bit left in the tank.
He was a wonderful player back in the day.
I've not really seen him play much for Brighton.
He was genuinely two footed and technically excellent.
I guess you'd play him centrally in the Stuey role and hope he can link up the mids to the strikers.
Would Southampton Fans Welcome Back Adam Lallana To St Mary's on 14:02 - May 28 with 480 viewsBLEEDRED

No, too old, not fit enough, poor for Brighton (the few minutes he played)
Would Southampton Fans Welcome Back Adam Lallana To St Mary's on 14:18 - May 28 with 464 viewsA1079

I am not interested in all the stuff around the manner in which he departed. I think he got it wrong and he realised it after the event, but who amongst us has not made an error of judgement? Just move on - he gave us years of good quality service before that.

I am not opposed to him coming back it depends what they hope or think they can get out of him. Is it as a player to back up occasionally (in which something like play and pay) or as some sort of coach?
Would Southampton Fans Welcome Back Adam Lallana To St Mary's on 14:38 - May 28 with 436 viewsUTS1885

No, Cortese’s dressing room gofer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024