Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham Match Thread. 20:59 - Apr 1 with 26197 viewsDiscodroids

I haven't started a match thread since Nikita Khrushchev shot a CCCP Space monkey into the kuiper belt to assemble antenna at Salyut Laboratories.

However, Word has reached me  here in Leigh on Sea, That the Fulham Hooligan element  are on full manoeuvres for tomorrow. 

QPR Fans be warned, Their Hooligans will be tooled up in  cat skin dueling gloves dipped in shattered resin with  grandfather Pendulum Clock weights dropped down the leg of one's 72 button fly buckskin pantaloons

Also, Beware of Steel fish hooks sewn into their smoking Jacket lapels by bespoke Jermyn Street tailors. The regulation timber snuff boxes of the Fulham Hooligan, have been replaced for tomorows game with ones constructed from lingnum vitae, a hardy flush grain that will prove to be a redoubtable piece of kit upon one's Cranium. 

Be aware of the canny sharpening of their briar churchwarden pipes to a keen edge That would take one's fackin' eye out. 

They  have also recruited extra muscle from the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa legion , loyal by their blood oath to the mustard corduroy trouser. The no good slags secrete  Maris pipers studded with razor blades  in their cumberbands .

Finally,  be on the ready eye for fulham hooligans in Stove pipe hats,  as they have  leaded piano legs in them which could split one's cannister open leaving one down the A&E Saturday night with the skagheads, Brasses and meat rack nonces without so much as an old fashioned in ones hip flask.

3-1 to the glory superhoops.  
[Post edited 1 Apr 2022 21:02]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Fulham Match Thread. on 13:03 - Apr 2 with 2761 viewsMyke

Fulham Match Thread. on 10:25 - Apr 2 by davman

He is going to play Sanderson, isn't he to "counter Fulham's pace".

Dunne needs to take Mitro as Dickie proved to be the chocolate fireguard last time out against him.

I also suspect he'll continue with Hendrick alongside Jojo and will not start with Dykes.

I am glad that, unusually I won't be there because I am getting increasingly loud and vocal with my frustrations at referees and just how the hell we've gone from "that" to "this" over the course of the season.

Hopefully it will all be calmer on the inevitable stream someone will link to here.

Hope. It's all we have and it'll be the death of us.

U Rs

I have a theory about Sanderson that he is actually not that fast at all.He just looked quick against our strikers when we played Birmingham. If I was to play him it would be instead of Dickie who is bang out of form. Get Barbet back asap as he has a good understanding with Wallace (if Wallace plays of course) and led Dunne 'take care' of Mitrovic (shudder).
I hate being pessimistic about results,so going to follow the sound advice of my late mother, who told me more than once if 'you have nothing good to say, don't say anything at all'.
Come on my team - surprise me (in a good way)
[Post edited 2 Apr 2022 13:04]
Fulham Match Thread. on 13:23 - Apr 2 with 2649 viewsdavman

Fulham Match Thread. on 13:03 - Apr 2 by Myke

I have a theory about Sanderson that he is actually not that fast at all.He just looked quick against our strikers when we played Birmingham. If I was to play him it would be instead of Dickie who is bang out of form. Get Barbet back asap as he has a good understanding with Wallace (if Wallace plays of course) and led Dunne 'take care' of Mitrovic (shudder).
I hate being pessimistic about results,so going to follow the sound advice of my late mother, who told me more than once if 'you have nothing good to say, don't say anything at all'.
Come on my team - surprise me (in a good way)
[Post edited 2 Apr 2022 13:04]

I agree with that and have been advocating this since Sanderson signed. Barbet is naturally left footed and needs to play on the left. Sanderson or Dickie on the right and I would have said Sanderson until the last few games.
Barbet HAS to play; he gives us balance (albeit with the occasional brain fart). Dunne HAS to play as he is our best Central Defender.

If you want to drop Barbet, go back to a back four...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Fulham Match Thread. on 13:40 - Apr 2 with 2572 viewskensalriser

Just redying my outfit for today's game, it's a half and half boiler suit with mustard cords and velvet smoking jacket.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Fulham Match Thread. on 13:47 - Apr 2 with 2535 viewsqprxtc

Will we win
Win we will
We win well
Well we win

Yoda.
Fulham Match Thread. on 13:48 - Apr 2 with 2532 viewsMrSheen

Turned the tickets over to Miss Sheen and her college friend. 1-3, I fear.
Fulham Match Thread. on 13:50 - Apr 2 with 2525 viewsnumptydumpty

Weirdly been extremely positive about this game.

Am expecting 3 nil win for the Supa Hoopsa !!!

Why I am so convinced we will win this, I have zero ides but win it we will, and the season is back up and running !!

You just know when you know !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Fulham Match Thread. on 13:51 - Apr 2 with 2517 viewsstevec

If the back three doesn’t read Dickie Dunne Barbet then you might as well stay in the pub.
Fulham Match Thread. on 14:00 - Apr 2 with 2462 viewsOldPedro

Lyndon starts

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Login to get fewer ads

Fulham Match Thread. on 14:01 - Apr 2 with 2450 viewsOldPedro

Fulham Match Thread. on 14:00 - Apr 2 by OldPedro

Lyndon starts

as does Sanderson for Dunne?????

Fulham Match Thread. on 14:04 - Apr 2 with 2376 viewsjohnhoop

Fulham Match Thread. on 13:51 - Apr 2 by stevec

If the back three doesn’t read Dickie Dunne Barbet then you might as well stay in the pub.

You’d better get another round in!
Fulham Match Thread. on 14:04 - Apr 2 with 2376 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Fulham Match Thread. on 14:01 - Apr 2 by OldPedro

Thats it we are fcuked ,we will get over ran with Moses and Sanderson so the rumors of Dunne getting a knock with ROI must be true .
Not feeling as happy now
Fulham Match Thread. on 14:05 - Apr 2 with 2342 viewsParkRoyalR

Mitrovic is superb in the air + Sanderson can't header a ball properly, wtf!

Had to be Dunne man-mark Mitrovic.
Fulham Match Thread. on 14:05 - Apr 2 with 2342 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Jesus wept. Sanderson?
Fulham Match Thread. on 14:07 - Apr 2 with 2309 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Fulham Match Thread. on 14:04 - Apr 2 by johnhoop

You’d better get another round in!

Maybe stay there until half time johnhoop and if we are getting hammered stay there all day
Fulham Match Thread. on 14:07 - Apr 2 with 2305 viewsdavman

Feck me; he has well and truly lost the plot by dropping Dunne; the only one of our Centre Backs that won't be bullied by Mitrovic. He didn't even play for Ireland, so should be match fit.

No Chair; really disappointing; he didn't play much whilst away. And no Gray. How can we justify sending him over to the other side of the world to play in a game with no consequence for Jamaica.

I have International Breaks and I hate them even more when we have players away.

Long, depressing afternoon ahead - normal service is resumed!

Just once, try a back four with Dunne and Dickie...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Fulham Match Thread. on 14:07 - Apr 2 with 2288 viewsMatch82

Fulham Match Thread. on 14:00 - Apr 2 by OldPedro

Lyndon starts

Can only assume Thomas instead of Chair has something to do with a heavy press on their backline but taking our most creative player out is a big risk.
Fulham Match Thread. on 14:11 - Apr 2 with 2224 viewsjohnhoop

Fulham Match Thread. on 14:07 - Apr 2 by CLAREMAN1995

Maybe stay there until half time johnhoop and if we are getting hammered stay there all day

I can’t make it today for health reasons but if I’d gone and just seen that team announced I’d be wondering WTF is going on.
Fulham Match Thread. on 14:11 - Apr 2 with 2218 viewskensalriser

Where's Albert?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Fulham Match Thread. on 14:11 - Apr 2 with 2216 viewsSonofpugwash

Has anyone got Dignitas's phone number?I hear they're doing block bookings today.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Fulham Match Thread. on 14:15 - Apr 2 with 2153 viewsOldPedro

Fulham Match Thread. on 14:07 - Apr 2 by davman

Feck me; he has well and truly lost the plot by dropping Dunne; the only one of our Centre Backs that won't be bullied by Mitrovic. He didn't even play for Ireland, so should be match fit.

No Chair; really disappointing; he didn't play much whilst away. And no Gray. How can we justify sending him over to the other side of the world to play in a game with no consequence for Jamaica.

I have International Breaks and I hate them even more when we have players away.

Long, depressing afternoon ahead - normal service is resumed!

Just once, try a back four with Dunne and Dickie...

Gray played for Jamaica late Weds which was early hours of Thursday morning our time so I guess he wouldn't have got back until late yesterday.

Fulham Match Thread. on 14:17 - Apr 2 with 2118 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Fulham Match Thread. on 14:11 - Apr 2 by johnhoop

I can’t make it today for health reasons but if I’d gone and just seen that team announced I’d be wondering WTF is going on.

The stadium will be rocking we need an early goal to keep it bouncing but its hard to see that with this 11. However MW must know the reason I have no clue.
Get well soon btw
Fulham Match Thread. on 14:19 - Apr 2 with 2086 viewsMalintabuk

My dumb as never been so struck with that team. Is Uncs injured? Why as he decided to give, I think Thomas his 1st start of the season against Fulham..............And why is he playing a loanee in Sanderson rather then our own Dunne.
I'm wondering if the Warbs as lost the plot. Well I'm really hoping that this is a day that I eat a huge helping of humble pie............and we win. Before the team I thought we would struggle to contain Fulham.......now I can see a rout if they are in the mood.
Looks like another was of a century
Fulham Match Thread. on 14:27 - Apr 2 with 1949 viewsMyke

Fulham Match Thread. on 14:04 - Apr 2 by CLAREMAN1995

Thats it we are fcuked ,we will get over ran with Moses and Sanderson so the rumors of Dunne getting a knock with ROI must be true .
Not feeling as happy now

Yeah heard that too and assumed it was just a rumour when Warburton didn't mention it
Well we know Sanderson is not as quick as we hoped and has been turned around by small nippy strikers. Mitroviv not the quickest either so maybe...
Fulham Match Thread. on 14:29 - Apr 2 with 1939 viewsBklynRanger

Fulham Match Thread. on 14:04 - Apr 2 by CLAREMAN1995

Not feeling as happy now

Good to know, but if he's fit enough to be on the bench I'd rather we risked him to start and burnt a sub than give Mitrovich a 2 goal start.

I suppose it's possible that Sanderson will do the opposite of absolutely everything he did against Peterborough so let's cling to that I suppose. Chair not starting either though - my word.
Fulham Match Thread. on 14:31 - Apr 2 with 1905 viewsBakes

Warbs must have been having a spring clean at Harlington and discovered ‘Arrys tombola machine.

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024