Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norn Iron 21:36 - Nov 9 with 7602 viewsLblock

You’ll not see a worse penalty decision

The cuckoo boys deserved the win but come on
The game looked too big for this Ref

Good luck to the greens on Sunday

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Norn Iron on 19:23 - Nov 12 with 1374 viewsMrSheen

Norn Iron on 19:02 - Nov 12 by komradkirk

That's a good point,worrying for N.I.but his stock as a manager has soared.

Very hard on Northern Ireland, but with so many players coming to the end it will be difficult to keep them to the heights he's managed. Of course, he might run a mile from the Rangers job, a real shower in charge there.
Norn Iron on 19:27 - Nov 12 with 1363 viewsthame_hoops

At least I’m saved from hearing about ‘the best fans in the world’ at the World Cup next year.

Here’s hoping the republic lose Tuesday night too
Norn Iron on 20:01 - Nov 12 with 1297 viewskomradkirk

I think he should swerve Rangers as they are nowhere near Celtic and no sign they will be close any time soon.
Not that i follow things closely however an old Ballyclare friend Tommy Wright gets mentioned for the Rangers job but the is doing a great job at St johnstone.
Norn Iron on 20:31 - Nov 12 with 1254 viewsbob566

Norn Iron on 19:27 - Nov 12 by thame_hoops

At least I’m saved from hearing about ‘the best fans in the world’ at the World Cup next year.

Here’s hoping the republic lose Tuesday night too

Why? Because we don't have a history of smashing up places and getting into rucks
Norn Iron on 20:34 - Nov 12 with 1248 viewsthame_hoops

Norn Iron on 20:31 - Nov 12 by bob566

Why? Because we don't have a history of smashing up places and getting into rucks

Will you be wanting Chelsea and Fulham to lose next weekend?
Norn Iron on 20:52 - Nov 12 with 1226 viewskarl

Norn Iron on 20:01 - Nov 12 by komradkirk

I think he should swerve Rangers as they are nowhere near Celtic and no sign they will be close any time soon.
Not that i follow things closely however an old Ballyclare friend Tommy Wright gets mentioned for the Rangers job but the is doing a great job at St johnstone.

Scotland apparently going to approach Michael O'Neill now they're out, paper talk and don't know more than that but was one I would choose myself.
Tommy Wright is going through a sticky spell, which hasn't happened to him before, with St Johnstone not winning or scoring a goal since Sept 23rd! It was inconceivable to think he would ever lose his job there considering his success but its being talked about regularly now, could be worst timing possible that he's hit a slump with Rangers job available but it could obviously be perfect timing too. Could be an interesting one!
Norn Iron on 21:51 - Nov 12 with 1171 viewsbob566

Norn Iron on 20:34 - Nov 12 by thame_hoops

Will you be wanting Chelsea and Fulham to lose next weekend?

Don't know what that means but I want all the home nations to qualify
Norn Iron on 21:57 - Nov 12 with 1159 viewskomradkirk

Norn Iron on 20:52 - Nov 12 by karl

Scotland apparently going to approach Michael O'Neill now they're out, paper talk and don't know more than that but was one I would choose myself.
Tommy Wright is going through a sticky spell, which hasn't happened to him before, with St Johnstone not winning or scoring a goal since Sept 23rd! It was inconceivable to think he would ever lose his job there considering his success but its being talked about regularly now, could be worst timing possible that he's hit a slump with Rangers job available but it could obviously be perfect timing too. Could be an interesting one!

Would be a good replacement for O'Neill if he moved on.That one is a strong whisper as well.
Login to get fewer ads

Norn Iron on 22:12 - Nov 12 with 1131 viewskarl

Norn Iron on 21:57 - Nov 12 by komradkirk

Would be a good replacement for O'Neill if he moved on.That one is a strong whisper as well.

I think NI job would suit TW, he obviously hasn't become a poor manager but the small group of players and up against the big boys is how he has made his name, being at a big club just might not suit him?
Norn Iron on 22:27 - Nov 12 with 1111 viewsthame_hoops

Norn Iron on 21:51 - Nov 12 by bob566

Don't know what that means but I want all the home nations to qualify

Answer the question!
Norn Iron on 22:32 - Nov 12 with 1102 viewskomradkirk

Norn Iron on 22:12 - Nov 12 by karl

I think NI job would suit TW, he obviously hasn't become a poor manager but the small group of players and up against the big boys is how he has made his name, being at a big club just might not suit him?

I would hate to see him go to Rangers and fail.They still have massive expectation plus the attraction and connection with here may be tempting.

He would have the right level of passion and a level head to manage Northern Ireland.We tend to have patience with our managers

It's all down to Michael now.
Norn Iron on 23:28 - Nov 12 with 1051 viewskarl

Norn Iron on 22:32 - Nov 12 by komradkirk

I would hate to see him go to Rangers and fail.They still have massive expectation plus the attraction and connection with here may be tempting.

He would have the right level of passion and a level head to manage Northern Ireland.We tend to have patience with our managers

It's all down to Michael now.

Do you think M O'N will carry on with you?
As an outsider it does look like, as a career move, then he should look elsewhere but I have heard he's on a good wage and have to remember his previous management positions were Shamrock Rovers and Brechin City. He maybe thinks he's actually got a secure and well paid job?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024