Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mood music to a very different tune - Column 21:30 - Jul 21 with 4377 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/62663
Mood music to a very different tune - Column on 22:27 - Jul 21 with 4121 viewsqueensparker

Majestic last lines!
Mood music to a very different tune - Column on 22:29 - Jul 21 with 4107 viewscolinallcars

Super !
Mood music to a very different tune - Column on 22:29 - Jul 21 with 4102 views100percent

Great stuff.
Definitely feels very different.....
Mood music to a very different tune - Column on 04:41 - Jul 22 with 3697 viewsdaveinmelbourne

A world away from losing 5-0 to Oxford Utd, an extremely different tune.
Mood music to a very different tune - Column on 08:38 - Jul 22 with 3362 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Having sat at Plough Lane 12 months ago in utter despair, I left this game very upbeat.
We do appear to have 2 very good youngsters in Kolli and Tuck.
Mood music to a very different tune - Column on 08:48 - Jul 22 with 3326 viewsstevec

The summer after the winter before, all of it.

Glad I’m not alone, I was getting a little worried. Treated to a whole summer of sport and the word that exclusively comes to mind is Harrumph.

I need my fix of Jimmy Dunne.
Mood music to a very different tune - Column on 09:26 - Jul 22 with 3199 viewsstantheman10

Got to say I totally agree with you regarding Alfie Tuck he looked very accomplished and calm and aware on and off the ball. A play maker in the offing I'd say. Also thought Lloyd looked confident and wasn't afraid to take players on. He was a bit over enthusiastic and obviously needs to gain experience but I thought he looked a great prospect and definitely one to be loaned out for a season
Mood music to a very different tune - Column on 10:32 - Jul 22 with 2996 viewsTheChef

Great stuff, thanks as ever Clive.

Re your last para, that kid was in Q block, and while you could only admire his determination to start every chant (at least in the first half, before the big kids took over banging the QU sign), that pre-pubescent shrieking was definitely painful to those sat close by.

And not forgetting - free hat!!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Login to get fewer ads

Mood music to a very different tune - Column on 10:34 - Jul 22 with 2990 viewsthehat

Thanks Clive - I also enjoyed the game Saturday and your report captures it perfectly.

Quick question - Have you got a meeting / interview scheduled with Nourry? Be great to hear his views on the past six months and plans going forward?
Mood music to a very different tune - Column on 10:47 - Jul 22 with 2942 viewsNorthernr

Mood music to a very different tune - Column on 10:34 - Jul 22 by thehat

Thanks Clive - I also enjoyed the game Saturday and your report captures it perfectly.

Quick question - Have you got a meeting / interview scheduled with Nourry? Be great to hear his views on the past six months and plans going forward?

Currently trying to fix a date for the annual interview with the manager, so one thing at a time.
Mood music to a very different tune - Column on 10:56 - Jul 22 with 2900 viewsfrancisbowles

Thank you. Great warm up for the club and for you, ready for the new season with optimism.

I wonder want Postecoglu thought of it.
Mood music to a very different tune - Column on 11:00 - Jul 22 with 2889 viewsthehat

Mood music to a very different tune - Column on 10:47 - Jul 22 by Northernr

Currently trying to fix a date for the annual interview with the manager, so one thing at a time.

Cool thanks Clive - Hopefully Nourry will meet you at some stage too.

It's incredible we have a 27 year old in that position and it would be fascinating to hear his views on his findings to date and plans going forward. He does seem to have hit the ground running and long may that continue.

Looking forward to the Marti one first......
Mood music to a very different tune - Column on 11:17 - Jul 22 with 2838 viewsGloucs_R

Feels like a few of them need to have a break through season.

Kolli and Alfie Lloyd, who is 20 now are the main two.

Lakersche was very slow to react to the 2nd. Beats himself up after it went it, but had no awareness. Another one who needs a good season.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Mood music to a very different tune - Column on 12:48 - Jul 22 with 2587 viewsThird_Division_South

Any idea Clive what’s happening with Varane? Reports a week ago seemed like it was all in the bag but it’s gone very quiet since
Mood music to a very different tune - Column on 13:09 - Jul 22 with 2510 viewsNorthernr

Mood music to a very different tune - Column on 12:48 - Jul 22 by Third_Division_South

Any idea Clive what’s happening with Varane? Reports a week ago seemed like it was all in the bag but it’s gone very quiet since

I think I've said a few times it's probably gonna be one in one out when it comes to paying transfer fees (frees, loans, low fees etc not included). So Armstrong goes, we spend that money on Celar. Maybe we'll do Varane anyway regardless but there are a few clubs in for him.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Mood music to a very different tune - Column on 13:15 - Jul 22 with 2479 viewsKingstan

Northern is back!…………….my season has started……………bring it on!
Mood music to a very different tune - Column on 13:54 - Jul 22 with 2357 views222gers

Mood music to a very different tune - Column on 08:38 - Jul 22 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Having sat at Plough Lane 12 months ago in utter despair, I left this game very upbeat.
We do appear to have 2 very good youngsters in Kolli and Tuck.

Think Tuck gets into a bit of a flap sometimes though.
Mood music to a very different tune - Column on 15:24 - Jul 22 with 2107 viewsloftus77

'...behind Jan Mlakar in the Slovenia pecking order'. Really? Flippin 'eck. Excellent report, Clive, and great to be back, but that is the line that stays with me, and haunts me, already.
Mood music to a very different tune - Column on 20:34 - Jul 22 with 1607 viewsParkRoyalR

Mood music to a very different tune - Column on 15:24 - Jul 22 by loftus77

'...behind Jan Mlakar in the Slovenia pecking order'. Really? Flippin 'eck. Excellent report, Clive, and great to be back, but that is the line that stays with me, and haunts me, already.

Like Roy Keane's anecdote about binning the idea of signing Robbie Savage when he heard his ansaphone message....

I bumped into Jan Mlakar leaving South Africa Road with his girlfriend and they were both wearing matching Stan Smith trainers, maybe, but, it was the one's with the platform soles...

Just could'nt see him mixing it in the Championship if he was letting his Mrs pick his trainers, especially those ones!
Mood music to a very different tune - Column on 23:29 - Jul 22 with 1334 viewsMyke

Mood music to a very different tune - Column on 15:24 - Jul 22 by loftus77

Wouldn't read too much into that. Every coach has their favourites especially at International level when they only have a limited time to work with them. Like Saka instead of Bowen for example. Or for us, Brady instead of Manning.
Mood music to a very different tune - Column on 07:11 - Jul 23 with 1131 viewseastside_r

Mood music to a very different tune - Column on 13:15 - Jul 22 by Kingstan

Northern is back!…………….my season has started……………bring it on!

Yeah. As well as the team, this is what we have been missing to nourish our souls over the last couple of months.

The Euros? A mere distraction.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024