Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At this moment in time, whatever the situation, your thoughts on Chris Willock 20:13 - Jul 6 with 2047 viewsHoopsie

At this moment in time, whatever the situation, your thoughts on Chris Willock

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: At this moment in time, whatever the situation, your thoughts on Chris Willock

At this moment in time, whatever the situation, your thoughts on Chris Willock on 22:25 - Jul 7 with 1600 viewsBluce_Ree

I'm tired of his shit, frankly.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

At this moment in time, whatever the situation, your thoughts on Chris Willock on 22:42 - Jul 7 with 1572 viewscolinallcars

At this moment in time, whatever the situation, your thoughts on Chris Willock on 22:25 - Jul 7 by Bluce_Ree

I'm tired of his shit, frankly.

Giving up your sewage workers job then ?
At this moment in time, whatever the situation, your thoughts on Chris Willock on 03:01 - Jul 8 with 1471 viewsnix

I can't really choose any of the options because for me it depends on factors I'm not privy to. Like how much he would cost to stay. Or how much he wants to stay. Or how ragged his hamstrings really are. I hope someone in the club is thinking about those things really carefully and is not just thinking with their heart or on past glories.

For instance, I wanted us to keep Johansen and Austin after their loan spells but I would have definitely said no if I'd known how ridiculous their wages were and how basically crocked they were too and in Austin's case not really being arsed about being here.

I've loved watching Chris for most of his time with us but it has also been painful in more recent times, so I wouldn't be devastated if he left. On the other hand a highly motivated, fit Willock at a decent salary would be a joy.
At this moment in time, whatever the situation, your thoughts on Chris Willock on 08:07 - Jul 8 with 1291 viewskernowhoop

Of some importance is what his QPR colleagues think. They are in Spain working on preparation for the new season. He is (at home/on holiday) and is not part of the planning and preparation. Is he so good that he could just sign a new deal and drop back into the squad as if he had never been away? Probably not.
Sadly, I think it is 'Thanks for the memories Chris. We wish you well wherever you go.'
At this moment in time, whatever the situation, your thoughts on Chris Willock on 08:21 - Jul 8 with 1266 viewsWatford_Ranger

Not overly impressed but don’t cut off your nose to spite your face.
At this moment in time, whatever the situation, your thoughts on Chris Willock on 08:46 - Jul 8 with 1215 viewsqprninja

All rather tedious, but I do have more faith now that the new CEO who seems to be a shrewd cookie will be playing hardball with Willock. It appears the days of players/agents pulling the club's pants down are over.
At this moment in time, whatever the situation, your thoughts on Chris Willock on 10:01 - Jul 8 with 1115 viewsterryb

At this moment in time, whatever the situation, your thoughts on Chris Willock on 03:01 - Jul 8 by nix

I can't really choose any of the options because for me it depends on factors I'm not privy to. Like how much he would cost to stay. Or how much he wants to stay. Or how ragged his hamstrings really are. I hope someone in the club is thinking about those things really carefully and is not just thinking with their heart or on past glories.

For instance, I wanted us to keep Johansen and Austin after their loan spells but I would have definitely said no if I'd known how ridiculous their wages were and how basically crocked they were too and in Austin's case not really being arsed about being here.

I've loved watching Chris for most of his time with us but it has also been painful in more recent times, so I wouldn't be devastated if he left. On the other hand a highly motivated, fit Willock at a decent salary would be a joy.

The problem now Nix, is that Willock probably wouldn't reach full fitness for us this season. As was the case in his first season at Rangers.

It takes dedication & hours of extra training for any player to miss pre season & be able to catch up. He has already missed the hardest of the group training & it would probably be October before he was ready to start a game.
At this moment in time, whatever the situation, your thoughts on Chris Willock on 10:11 - Jul 8 with 1082 viewsPlanetHonneywood

At this moment in time, whatever the situation, your thoughts on Chris Willock on 10:01 - Jul 8 by terryb

The problem now Nix, is that Willock probably wouldn't reach full fitness for us this season. As was the case in his first season at Rangers.

It takes dedication & hours of extra training for any player to miss pre season & be able to catch up. He has already missed the hardest of the group training & it would probably be October before he was ready to start a game.

I was thinking the same thing. However, if there are talks going on, I suspect he's back at the training ground being put through his paces. But yes, if he's going to sign, then it would be better for all if it had been/is done quickly and he's out working with the rest of the squad in Girona.

But as someone says, I bet Nourry isn't the easy pushover we've previously had in such positions, and if CW doesn't want to sign, willingly and gladly, then don't let the door hit your hamstrings on the way out!

In addition, QPR are sending a message to the those who make seek to dither over contract negotiation in the future: don't fck with the Nourry!!!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Login to get fewer ads

At this moment in time, whatever the situation, your thoughts on Chris Willock on 10:16 - Jul 8 with 1067 viewswombat

At this moment in time, whatever the situation, your thoughts on Chris Willock on 10:11 - Jul 8 by PlanetHonneywood

I was thinking the same thing. However, if there are talks going on, I suspect he's back at the training ground being put through his paces. But yes, if he's going to sign, then it would be better for all if it had been/is done quickly and he's out working with the rest of the squad in Girona.

But as someone says, I bet Nourry isn't the easy pushover we've previously had in such positions, and if CW doesn't want to sign, willingly and gladly, then don't let the door hit your hamstrings on the way out!

In addition, QPR are sending a message to the those who make seek to dither over contract negotiation in the future: don't fck with the Nourry!!!

even if he was to sign , i think hell be injured fairly quickly , ainsworth for his faults did get him onto the correct pre season fitness regime and he did manage to get a decent run of games with no injuires , last i saw was he was doing some training with ryan manning plus some others a week or so ago , definalty not to the standard he woud need to be considered for the first team squd anytime soon .

sorry id be saying good bye and thanks for the memories

Poll: which is your favouite foot

At this moment in time, whatever the situation, your thoughts on Chris Willock on 17:30 - Jul 8 with 832 viewsnumptydumpty

Cheerio Chris

You don't deserve a pay rise at the moment, so if you holding out for more, whilst missing our pre season, that's a bit dim. You have the best set up to improve with the players around you and exactly the right manager to develop your skills.

You will not get even a sideways move, it will be to someone likely to finish below ourselves and no guarantees their style will fit yourself.

If Willock had been on the tour, would have welcomed him as at his best he is brilliant.

But it seems he has a higher opinion of himself and the wages he currently feels he deserves.

It's a no from me !!!

Have given up on the man myself. It's not happening....

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

At this moment in time, whatever the situation, your thoughts on Chris Willock on 20:46 - Jul 8 with 686 viewsnix

At this moment in time, whatever the situation, your thoughts on Chris Willock on 10:01 - Jul 8 by terryb

Yes Terry that's a really good point and a mark against him staying. I wonder if it would put other clubs off as well because he's not exactly proving his fitness by not playing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024