Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. 19:11 - May 10 with 6957 viewsReslovenSwan1

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/tennis/article-13395835/Kevin-Pietersen-demand

Kevin Petersen is an expert on striking a bouncing ball. He is not an expert on biology or the responsibilities of government public health.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Wise sage since Toshack era

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 17:33 - May 23 with 837 viewsReslovenSwan1

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 07:43 - May 21 by howenjack

I am not disputing that vaccines have saved lives with" older" diseases . The problem for me lies in the way the covid vaccine was rushed into production without the proper trials and that has led to countless vaccine injuries as a result .

While it is true the vaccine was 'fast tracked' to certain extent there is little evidence that the vaccine would have been any different if it was given another 2-3 years of pier checks and testing.

From what I understand the side effects were pretty well understood before the roll out and the rare incidences for problems was typical vaccines with the full verifying period in non pandemic circumstances. It could be those predisposed to blood clots would have already succumbed to Covid 19 in any case.

Would the "countless vaccine injuries" have been any less with further test and peer review of 5 years more. Remember billions of vaccines were administered. 1 in a million of a billion is 1000 people.

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 17:35 - May 23 with 837 viewsScotia

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 15:55 - May 23 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

It was all there in the leaflet. Possible side effects and the rarity of them. Yet the vax nutters seem to think they were hidden from us from the start. And you always hear people with anecdotal accounts “I know loads of people who were ill after the vaccine.” Well yeah of course everyone knows people, like I said even a very tiny percentage of a massive number of people is still a large number of people.

It’s like the scene in father ted when someone makes a comment about child abuse in the Catholic Church: “if there are 200 million priests in the world and 5% of them are paedophiles that’s only 10 million.”

When I got my first COVID vaccine I was actually handed the leaflet from the package, told to read it and given the number to report any side effects. I've never had that with any previous vaccine.

What a surprise more side effects were logged.
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 21:51 - May 23 with 745 viewshowenjack

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 15:15 - May 23 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

The fact we are in 2024 and people still don’t realise there is an inherent risk with any medicine or drug no matter how safe absolutely staggers me.

Let’s dig into the facts:

According to the WHO website a grand total of 13 billion vaccines and boosters have been administered globally.

Even if we take the rate of adverse reactions as a high 0.5% that’s 75 million adverse reactions. Seems like a huge number everyone is likely to know someone who has had a reaction. But that’s well over 12.9 billion doses without reaction if my rudimentary maths skills are accurate.

If it was half as dangerous as these anti vax nutters say it is we’d have bodies piling up like the Black Death in the streets.

But it isn’t.

I wouldnt believe any statistics put forward by WHO they are bought and paid , for same as half the medical profession.
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 23:04 - May 23 with 733 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 21:51 - May 23 by howenjack

I wouldnt believe any statistics put forward by WHO they are bought and paid , for same as half the medical profession.

Thought you wouldn’t.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 18:00 - May 24 with 642 viewsReslovenSwan1

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 21:51 - May 23 by howenjack

I firmly believe the C19 started in the Wuhan laboratory and escaped. This is the biggest lie told by the professionals. China should pay a fine of say £20 billion to good humanitarian causes.

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 18:06 - May 24 with 641 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 18:00 - May 24 by ReslovenSwan1

I firmly believe the C19 started in the Wuhan laboratory and escaped. This is the biggest lie told by the professionals. China should pay a fine of say £20 billion to good humanitarian causes.

It tunnelled out through a poster of Rita Hayworth I heard.

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 18:20 - May 24 with 630 viewsonehunglow

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 18:06 - May 24 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

It tunnelled out through a poster of Rita Hayworth I heard.

She got dementia ,y know

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 18:31 - May 24 with 627 viewsReslovenSwan1

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 18:20 - May 24 by onehunglow

She got dementia ,y know

The biggest conspiracy theories going was that the C19 virus came out of the fish market down town.

Login to get fewer ads

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 18:47 - May 24 with 610 viewsonehunglow

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 18:31 - May 24 by ReslovenSwan1

The biggest conspiracy theories going was that the C19 virus came out of the fish market down town.

Rather tenuous a link that with Rita

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 18:54 - May 24 with 607 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 18:31 - May 24 by ReslovenSwan1

Is that a euphemism?

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 20:21 - May 24 with 583 viewsonehunglow

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 18:54 - May 24 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Is that a euphemism?

I tried the French horn once but not a big lover of Brass

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 11:16 - May 25 with 536 viewshowenjack

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 23:04 - May 23 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Thought you wouldn’t.

There you go ......

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13456315/High-risk-pandemic-threat-fl

still as enthusiastic??
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 17:24 - May 25 with 495 viewsReslovenSwan1

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 18:54 - May 24 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Is that a euphemism?

The initial spin was thany the Covid 19 Virus came out of the wuhan food market fish division. This was in my opinion a deflection for the deficiencies in the state run virus testing laboratory on the outskirts of town.

The US experts had shared funding for this laboratory and have appeared to have closed ranks. This is not a good thing.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-57268111

In my opinion the virus came from the lab based on probably an general gut instinct, Image the virus came from Newport and there was a research institute in Backwood.
[Post edited 25 May 17:31]

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 23:06 - May 25 with 446 viewsScotia

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 11:16 - May 25 by howenjack

There you go ......

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13456315/High-risk-pandemic-threat-fl

still as enthusiastic??

Covid wasn't the first pandemic mind.
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 06:30 - Jun 2 with 307 viewsmangohilljack

He is spot on, Novax was treated appallingly along with many others. I'd go one step further and say that all those who didn't fall for the 'save your grandma line' be given an apology for what they had to go through in the last few years.

To be told you can't travel, go into a pub, go to the football, basically excluded from society just because you trusted your immune system more than the little leprechaun Fauci is a crime against humanity.

Hopefully it won't be too long before all those responsible get exactly what they deserve for the sickening way they demonised and ruined peoples lives.
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 06:32 - Jun 2 with 307 viewsmangohilljack

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 21:03 - May 10 by Scotia

These morons have got deaths on their hands. Shouldn't be given the time of day.

Yes I can't wait to see them all behind bars
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 06:36 - Jun 2 with 307 viewsmangohilljack

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 17:35 - May 16 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

“Ultra rare complication”

Ultra rare
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 06:38 - Jun 2 with 307 viewsmangohilljack

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 21:18 - May 16 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Meanwhile in the real world the true horror and evil of big pharma vaccines is revealed

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cv2x2en4lpro

Same old propaganda they spat out during covid
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 06:44 - Jun 2 with 307 viewsmangohilljack

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 15:41 - May 20 by Scotia

A vaccine primes the immune system for a future infection, it's the immune system that has gone wrong it could well have happened to the lady further down the line after a common cold or being infected with Covid

Similar to Myocarditis - it's far more common after infection than vaccination.

It's the vaccine that has caused the immune system to malfunction. Open your eyes there are literally thousands and thousands of people who have compromised immune systems due to the experiment
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 06:46 - Jun 2 with 307 viewsmangohilljack

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 16:35 - May 20 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Heart problems, blood clots and strokes are also caused by sedentary lifestyles, alcohol abuse, obesity etc. And what did most people do during lockdown? Sit on their arses and drink. Not to mention the extreme levels of stress some people went through with uncertainty over their jobs and bills to pay, the lonliness and all that.

There are so many things that can cause illness, it’s absolutely mad that in some peoples minds every anecdotal account of someone getting ill is immediately attributed to the vaccine whilst the billions who take it and get little more than a sore arm are ignored.

Ask yourself why they didn't close down the off licence during the rona, of course they closed down the gyms and all the good restaurants where you could buy decent food ....but no the offy Maccas KFC etc ...they are all good
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 06:49 - Jun 2 with 307 viewsmangohilljack

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 06:33 - May 21 by felixstowe_jack

Blood clots were extremely rare and rarer than blood clots after women taking the contraception pill.

Vacinations saved hundreds of thousands of lives if not millions across the World.

Sadly we have seen increases in deaths due to measles and whooping caught as vaccination rates have fallen.

No they didn't save anything, they were largely ineffective and done absolutely nothing apart from cause injury and even death to some people.

You do realise they now have had to withdraw it. Why do you think that is? because they are so good?
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 06:53 - Jun 2 with 307 viewsmangohilljack

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 18:38 - May 21 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Obviously it has because covid is far less of a threat than it once was.

It never was a threat. Absolute fact
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 08:25 - Jun 2 with 252 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 06:44 - Jun 2 by mangohilljack

It's the vaccine that has caused the immune system to malfunction. Open your eyes there are literally thousands and thousands of people who have compromised immune systems due to the experiment

Thousands and thousands out of several billion.

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 08:27 - Jun 2 with 251 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 06:38 - Jun 2 by mangohilljack

Same old propaganda they spat out during covid

It’s not propaganda. The HPV vaccine has almost completely reduced the chance of women getting cervical cancer.

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 08:28 - Jun 2 with 248 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 06:53 - Jun 2 by mangohilljack

It never was a threat. Absolute fact

On a completely unrelated note, what shape do you reckon the planet is?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024