Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That pen 20:14 - Nov 10 with 9860 viewsJackbustard

I left the ground thinking it was against Britton on the post but the BBC saying it was against Routledge now.

Anyone seen a replay.
That pen on 21:02 - Nov 10 with 2415 viewsmax936

That pen on 20:53 - Nov 10 by Darran

Inciting the crowd FFS,I was there and he was celebrating a point,man up you ponce.

Not after the pen he wasn't, how the fuk could you see what he did from the side you dull bastard. I've seen plenty of keepers celebrate which is fair enough, but to give the fuk you arm movement was crass, there was plenty saying the same so fukoff you ponce.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

That pen on 21:06 - Nov 10 with 2401 viewsDaiTheDrop

Begovic was winding the West Stand up and being a bit of a knob at the end of the game, Darren, right in front of the ref who strangely didn't take any notice whatsoever.
That pen on 21:08 - Nov 10 with 2387 viewslittle_britton

That pen on 21:02 - Nov 10 by max936

Not after the pen he wasn't, how the fuk could you see what he did from the side you dull bastard. I've seen plenty of keepers celebrate which is fair enough, but to give the fuk you arm movement was crass, there was plenty saying the same so fukoff you ponce.

got to agree with max on this one
That pen on 21:09 - Nov 10 with 2377 viewsDarran

That pen on 21:02 - Nov 10 by max936

Man up.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

That pen on 21:12 - Nov 10 with 2357 viewsC_jack

So it's alright for 5,000 people to give one person abuse, but when the one gives some back people are outraged?

Get over it will you. Football is football.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

That pen on 21:12 - Nov 10 with 2348 views_

I don't know if I'm right or wrong but I was willing that we were back in the Vetch tonight at 93 minutes. That ref wouldn't have given a free kick against Rangel when he was protecting his face, a retaken corner kick when Bony bombed it clear and if he had, some JB would have been on that pitch to have a........ Well you know the rest....

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

That pen on 21:13 - Nov 10 with 2347 viewsChief

on this forum, peoples opinions vary wildly on every topic associated with out football club, however, absolutely everyone on this forum is agreed that this referee was an absolute disgrace.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

That pen on 21:13 - Nov 10 with 2344 viewsDarran

That pen on 21:12 - Nov 10 by C_jack

So it's alright for 5,000 people to give one person abuse, but when the one gives some back people are outraged?

Spot on.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

That pen on 21:14 - Nov 10 with 2338 views_

I half expected that at the end....

The. North Bank, Vetch Field, get into em....

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

That pen on 21:15 - Nov 10 with 2330 viewsAndy1300

That pen on 20:58 - Nov 10 by magicdaps10

You must have been low down or at pitch level because I can tell you 100% he was inciting the crowd.

Sometimes there can be a fine line between celebrating towards fans and inciting them.

Disgusting team regardless of what peoples opinions are on Begovic's after match reaction.

I agree, they are a disgusting team

Darran, why does your opinion always have to be the feckin correct one?

Just wondering like

Number 1 team in Wales

That pen on 21:15 - Nov 10 with 2325 viewsmonmouth

That pen on 21:12 - Nov 10 by C_jack

Chris Hughton playing for spurs was getting some serious stick at the vetch and put two fingers up behind his back when preparing to take a throw in. People were going nuts, but I admire him for that to this day, and still cant wish him ill, except when we play his poxy teams.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

That pen on 21:15 - Nov 10 with 2325 viewsScoobyWho

That pen on 21:12 - Nov 10 by _

I don't know if I'm right or wrong but I was willing that we were back in the Vetch tonight at 93 minutes. That ref wouldn't have given a free kick against Rangel when he was protecting his face, a retaken corner kick when Bony bombed it clear and if he had, some JB would have been on that pitch to have a........ Well you know the rest....

Thats a fact.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

That pen on 21:17 - Nov 10 with 2301 viewsmax936

That pen on 21:13 - Nov 10 by Darran

Spot on.

I didn't give him any mun

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

That pen on 22:09 - Nov 10 with 2186 viewsVetchitBack

That pen on 21:12 - Nov 10 by _

Indeed. A few well aimed two pences as well. Not that I'm condoning that sort of thing etc etc...

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

That pen on 23:04 - Nov 10 with 2114 viewsAndy1300

Well, after watching it on MOTD, we were well and truly robbed by a sh ite ref

Number 1 team in Wales

That pen on 23:09 - Nov 10 with 1993 viewsjackportis

That pen on 20:49 - Nov 10 by ScoobyWho

Last seven minutes.

1. Their keeper and Routs have a ding dong, keeper lays hands on him, Stoke get a free kick.
2. Big old ball scramble in front of dug outs, drop ball ? Stoke get a free kick.
3. Bony wins a clean header on half way line, Stoke get a free kick.
4. Ball is charged down by swans defender Rangel, out on the right, Stoke get a free kick.
5. They get a corner off Canias from that free kick. Its retaken after Bony cleared fairly.
Stoke get an advantage.
6. Stoke fail to take the advantage from retaken corner and get a penalty.

Which nobody saw.

The ref had made his mind up that we were not going to win that game, and in turn made 6 decisions in the final seven minutes which display why Laudrup states it was 'strange'
I would use other words.

And finally, he played no more than 2 mins of time in the extra 5. Once stoke scored he couldn't bring the game to a conclusion quick enough.if that was at the vetch he would be licking the soggy bits off his ripped apart legs.

We've lost our boil.the ref needs investigating.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2013 20:56]

Are you suggesting illegal match fixing? good point.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

That pen on 23:42 - Nov 10 with 1917 viewsunion_jack

That pen on 20:23 - Nov 10 by magicdaps10

Hit Routledge on the arm but 100% defo not a penalty, omly seen Begovic appeal for pen.

Some of his decisions today were baffling at best.

Quite obvious that he favoured Stoke.

Pure guesswork on behalf of Madley, pure friggin' guesswork!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

That pen on 23:44 - Nov 10 with 1900 viewsDull1Thomas

That pen on 23:42 - Nov 10 by union_jack

Pure guesswork on behalf of Madley, pure friggin' guesswork!

Players inside the box when the penalty was taken - retake

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

That pen on 23:50 - Nov 10 with 1879 viewsunion_jack

That pen on 23:44 - Nov 10 by Dull1Thomas

Players inside the box when the penalty was taken - retake

Why would the ref risk that? Stoke may have missed the retake!!

That pen on 23:57 - Nov 10 with 1850 views_

That pen on 20:49 - Nov 10 by ScoobyWho

Last seven minutes.

1. Their keeper and Routs have a ding dong, keeper lays hands on him, Stoke get a free kick.
2. Big old ball scramble in front of dug outs, drop ball ? Stoke get a free kick.
3. Bony wins a clean header on half way line, Stoke get a free kick.
4. Ball is charged down by swans defender Rangel, out on the right, Stoke get a free kick.
5. They get a corner off Canias from that free kick. Its retaken after Bony cleared fairly.
Stoke get an advantage.
6. Stoke fail to take the advantage from retaken corner and get a penalty.

Which nobody saw.

The ref had made his mind up that we were not going to win that game, and in turn made 6 decisions in the final seven minutes which display why Laudrup states it was 'strange'
I would use other words.

And finally, he played no more than 2 mins of time in the extra 5. Once stoke scored he couldn't bring the game to a conclusion quick enough.if that was at the vetch he would be licking the soggy bits off his ripped apart legs.

We've lost our boil.the ref needs investigating.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2013 20:56]

Facking awesome post, brought it all back to me.

I'd forgotten some of that, especially Bonys header on the half way line he was penalised for,

That pen on 00:13 - Nov 11 with 1815 viewsJackFish

That pen on 23:50 - Nov 10 by union_jack

Why would the ref risk that? Stoke may have missed the retake!!

Wouldn't have surprised me one bit if he'd let them retake it if it had been saved.
That pen on 00:20 - Nov 11 with 1808 viewsSwansNZ

That pen on 00:13 - Nov 11 by JackFish

Wouldn't have surprised me one bit if he'd let them retake it if it had been saved.

... and sent off Tremmel for stopping a goal scoring opportunity

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

That pen on 00:24 - Nov 11 with 1800 viewsJoe_bradshaw

That pen on 00:20 - Nov 11 by SwansNZ

... and sent off Tremmel for stopping a goal scoring opportunity

And sent off trammel for deliberate handball.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

That pen on 00:35 - Nov 11 with 1779 viewsDull1Thomas

From the Guardian

"Michael Laudrup blamed the referee, who was poor throughout. Rarely in control when tempers flared, he left all present stunned by awarding the penalty, for which no Stoke player had appealed."

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

That pen on 07:56 - Nov 11 with 1634 viewsunion_jack

That pen on 00:24 - Nov 11 by Joe_bradshaw

And sent off trammel for deliberate handball.

Even if it was saved with his feet.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024