Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? 18:44 - Oct 29 with 23389 viewsTrundle10

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/paul-abbandonato-picks

Bellamy?
Medel?
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 11:30 - Nov 6 with 2444 viewsshandyjack

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 11:21 - Nov 6 by ScoobyDoo

All hypothetical on Cambell but the rest I will agree with on. Think we got there in the end.

i think so, good luck with the rest of your season but i'd still prefer you to go down

Poll: Expectation for the season

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 11:46 - Nov 6 with 2416 viewsAshleyCCFC

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 11:30 - Nov 6 by shandyjack

i think so, good luck with the rest of your season but i'd still prefer you to go down

We would also prefer you to go down. I just think you have no right to accuse anybody else of 'being in a relegation battle' when your side play like they do.
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 11:54 - Nov 6 with 2400 viewsperchrockjack

Its pure bravado ash and a defence mechanism. I really do genuinely want Cardiff to go down and stay there but if malky stays I think he alone will keep them up as he is clearly inspirational .Of that there is no doubt. US Swansea people can argue as much as we like but apart from PALACE I don't see too many clubs that will become easily detached. Sunderland could well improve as Poyet is a smart fecker and they could kick their way out of trouble although they couldn't do it against us when they were bad beyond belief.

A lot and a long way to go

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 11:58 - Nov 6 with 2393 viewsshandyjack

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 11:46 - Nov 6 by AshleyCCFC

We would also prefer you to go down. I just think you have no right to accuse anybody else of 'being in a relegation battle' when your side play like they do.

play like we do??? we have had a few bad games thats it, did you see us destroy Valencia in their own place, draw with Liverpool who were flying at the time of us playing them.

Do this board a favour and f*** off with your stupid opinions to cretin. Scooby Doo is a decent bloke and you bring the board down with your drivel

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 12:01 - Nov 6 with 2388 viewsperchrockjack

He s easy enough to handle shandy. Its with our own we best squabble

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 12:04 - Nov 6 with 2384 viewsshandyjack

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 12:01 - Nov 6 by perchrockjack

He s easy enough to handle shandy. Its with our own we best squabble

agreed, i am enjoying the banter between you and T2C today, although i won't say who i think is in the right

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 12:20 - Nov 6 with 2372 viewsperchrockjack

Nobody is right.Certainly not not so young chrissy who amazingly almost middle aged notwithstanding his obsession with anything phallic.

Nobody is right because its about opinion on something that is pretty abstract.

Its easy to act like a nob on here though as people were trying to point out to him last night on here.

He asks what Ive done for my club; he would have been going to junior school at this time . He has seen fit to post poison to people who really did help to save our club,people who didn't and didnt spout on about it.

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 12:23 - Nov 6 with 2369 viewsAshleyCCFC

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 11:54 - Nov 6 by perchrockjack

Its pure bravado ash and a defence mechanism. I really do genuinely want Cardiff to go down and stay there but if malky stays I think he alone will keep them up as he is clearly inspirational .Of that there is no doubt. US Swansea people can argue as much as we like but apart from PALACE I don't see too many clubs that will become easily detached. Sunderland could well improve as Poyet is a smart fecker and they could kick their way out of trouble although they couldn't do it against us when they were bad beyond belief.

A lot and a long way to go

Fair enough. I actually think that is spot on. People are writing off Sunderland far too early. I think Hull will definitely get dragged into the scrap.
Login to get fewer ads

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 12:26 - Nov 6 with 2358 viewsAshleyCCFC

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 11:58 - Nov 6 by shandyjack

play like we do??? we have had a few bad games thats it, did you see us destroy Valencia in their own place, draw with Liverpool who were flying at the time of us playing them.

Do this board a favour and f*** off with your stupid opinions to cretin. Scooby Doo is a decent bloke and you bring the board down with your drivel

Now now. Touched a nerve there don't stress it's not good for the blood pressure.
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 12:28 - Nov 6 with 2356 viewsperchrockjack

Ash. Its like having a d1ck in both hands trying to argue with you and our estimable 1st coming.
I really do believe that people can hate a club even its fans as an entity but still have a modicum of respect.
I also believe like a fool that people supporting the same cluib should do the same. OUR CLUB HAS MANY WHO SIMPLY CANNOT.

Ive said I loathe CCFC and all bad things to happen to them but Im fecked if I m gonna down the personal route. I did fall a major fall out with a llanrumney bluebird many years ago. Whatever happened to the chap

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 12:30 - Nov 6 with 2352 viewsScoobyWho

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 12:23 - Nov 6 by AshleyCCFC

Fair enough. I actually think that is spot on. People are writing off Sunderland far too early. I think Hull will definitely get dragged into the scrap.

Your a nicer chap when you balance your responses like this.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 12:32 - Nov 6 with 2347 viewsperchrockjack

Its because he s replying to me and Im a lovely chap.
Hull are well over performing but they are picking up points -more than we have-notwithstanding our pretty passing game

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 15:26 - Nov 6 with 2268 viewsScoobyWho

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 12:32 - Nov 6 by perchrockjack

Its because he s replying to me and Im a lovely chap.
Hull are well over performing but they are picking up points -more than we have-notwithstanding our pretty passing game

However, i do questions the lads sanity, being on this website as much as he is.

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 16:33 - Nov 6 with 2249 viewsAshleyCCFC

Real reason i signed up is because this website is not banned by the servers at the office. Whereas most of the other sports sites (including CCMB and AAMB) are. Plus the banter with you lot does make the day go quicker at times
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 17:02 - Nov 6 with 2230 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 15:26 - Nov 6 by ScoobyWho

However, i do questions the lads sanity, being on this website as much as he is.

You've been in this Sanitorium far more than he has . Are you wearing a pair of underpants on your head with a pencil up each nostril ?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 19:12 - Nov 6 with 2199 viewsScoobyDoo

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 17:02 - Nov 6 by Brynmill_Jack

You've been in this Sanitorium far more than he has . Are you wearing a pair of underpants on your head with a pencil up each nostril ?

Now i wonder if you got this 'scoobywho' chap mixed up with me Bryn?

Nar, you got far too much intelligence for that, haven't you?
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 19:37 - Nov 6 with 2181 viewswaynekerr55

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 12:28 - Nov 6 by perchrockjack

Ash. Its like having a d1ck in both hands trying to argue with you and our estimable 1st coming.
I really do believe that people can hate a club even its fans as an entity but still have a modicum of respect.
I also believe like a fool that people supporting the same cluib should do the same. OUR CLUB HAS MANY WHO SIMPLY CANNOT.

Ive said I loathe CCFC and all bad things to happen to them but Im fecked if I m gonna down the personal route. I did fall a major fall out with a llanrumney bluebird many years ago. Whatever happened to the chap

I reckon he's been eaten in a sausage - ground up and passed off as horse meat

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 22:49 - Nov 6 with 2130 viewsScoobyWho

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 17:02 - Nov 6 by Brynmill_Jack

100 % jack mate.

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 22:50 - Nov 6 with 2127 viewsScoobyWho

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 19:12 - Nov 6 by ScoobyDoo

Now i wonder if you got this 'scoobywho' chap mixed up with me Bryn?

Nar, you got far too much intelligence for that, haven't you?

Sanity at last albeit from a cardiff fan :-)

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 23:08 - Nov 6 with 2116 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 22:49 - Nov 6 by ScoobyWho

100 % jack mate.

Sorry mate I thought it was 'Doo and not 'Who lol
Eyesight is failing lol

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 05:58 - Nov 7 with 2087 viewsScoobyDoo

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 23:08 - Nov 6 by Brynmill_Jack

Sorry mate I thought it was 'Doo and not 'Who lol
Eyesight is failing lol

It's ok mate, I think most people have got the gist of you.
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 10:22 - Nov 7 with 2047 viewsCalkers_Forhead

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 12:28 - Nov 6 by perchrockjack

Matt (Llanrumney bluebird) is fine.
Thanks.
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 10:24 - Nov 7 with 2043 viewsperchrockjack

Had some great stuff with him. Pass on my very worse regards

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 10:26 - Nov 7 with 2038 viewsCalkers_Forhead

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 10:24 - Nov 7 by perchrockjack

Had some great stuff with him. Pass on my very worse regards

Will do, do you have the same username as the old Rivals site?
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 10:29 - Nov 7 with 2031 viewsperchrockjack

No. I was another username but cannot post it as it offended many Jacks but just mention Pier Head and ferries.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024