Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Parker 14:54 - Aug 13 with 41066 viewsstan4england

all over Twitter ... except now rumours of Fulham
Parker on 17:45 - Aug 14 with 5141 viewsRblockPrior

im hoping the club are being clever and using this as a distraction while we get someone else under the radar, harry knows deep down parker is a prem player so using it to his advantage maybe.

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Parker on 17:47 - Aug 14 with 5125 viewsdanehoop

I am hoping to win the lottery tonight, similar odds of us being that clever.

Never knowingly understood

Parker on 18:03 - Aug 14 with 5024 viewsbosh67

To be fair, he's 32 and it's a world cup season. If he's in the Prem he may get seen, with us, probably not. I wouldn't blame him for opting for the Prem at 32 to be honest.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Parker on 18:04 - Aug 14 with 5010 viewsGetMeRangers

Parker on 12:38 - Aug 14 by jonno

It couldn't possibly be that Beard dealing in the transfers means that 'Arry can't get his nose in the trough can it? No, thought not.

You mean he prefers Rosie to do the negotiations?

Surely not
Parker on 21:56 - Aug 14 with 4694 viewsenfieldargh

sky sports saying Spurs accept our 2nd offe...sorry if this has already been mentioned but we are already on page 5

captains fantastic
Poll: SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time

Parker on 21:57 - Aug 14 with 4688 viewsenfieldargh

Parker on 21:56 - Aug 14 by enfieldargh

sky sports saying Spurs accept our 2nd offe...sorry if this has already been mentioned but we are already on page 5

page 8 could have made it 9 by now

captains fantastic
Poll: SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time

Parker on 10:28 - Aug 15 with 4338 viewsSuffolkHoop

Parker on 21:57 - Aug 14 by enfieldargh

page 8 could have made it 9 by now

Do we believe that Parker will be signing for QPR today (Thursday)?!
Parker on 13:16 - Aug 15 with 4181 viewsSomersetHoops

The problem with going for recognised players is always once a deal is agreed other clubs jump in and this normally means we have to beat their offer. Sometimes this means we end up paying more than the player is worth. The question should be - can we do a deal that is good value for QPR or should we be looking elsewhere.

As always unless there is a good scouting network in place, we judge players on reputation and what they have done before and whether they have worked with our current manager. This has been a disastrous policy in the past and seems to be continuing.
The question also is HR's judgement better than previous managers. The other issue is sell on value, which has been poor before and we seem to be recruiting too many now where this will apply - another short term fix despite all the BS said about it.

I'm irritated by Harry talking about transfers before they are done, which just alerts other clubs to our targets - assuming we really want them.

So is Parker what we want? For two mil. with a two year contract at 40 k per week I would say yes, but every penny above that makes it less attractive and its likely to be a lot higher.

Who's Next?

Login to get fewer ads

Parker on 13:33 - Aug 15 with 4069 viewsjonno

I find it very unlikely that in this day and age, with agents etc. hawking players around to all and sundry that any Club could sign a player without anyone else knowing it's happening.
Parker on 13:40 - Aug 15 with 4038 viewsEalingRanger

I don't understand this signing at all.

Yes he is better than Henry and Jenas and most of our other midfielders - but what we have now is probably enough for the rest of the season.

Then you look at how much Parker would cost, the best part of £4 million and at least 40k a week for a player that neither creates or scores goals regularly, and a player who like Park last summer, looked decidedly dodgy after a series of injuries over previous seasons.

We have a decent stock of mediocre central midfielders so I don't understand why 'Arry thinks we need to blow a load of money on another one.
Parker on 13:44 - Aug 15 with 4006 viewskingsburyR

Parker on 13:40 - Aug 15 by EalingRanger

Yes he is better than Henry and Jenas and most of our other midfielders - but what we have now is probably enough for the rest of the season.

Then you look at how much Parker would cost, the best part of £4 million and at least 40k a week for a player that neither creates or scores goals regularly, and a player who like Park last summer, looked decidedly dodgy after a series of injuries over previous seasons.

We have a decent stock of mediocre central midfielders so I don't understand why 'Arry thinks we need to blow a load of money on another one.

Another winger, CF and CB for me.

We're ok at CM.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Parker on 13:46 - Aug 15 with 3992 viewsTheBlob

Mediocre?Which Parker have you been watching?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Parker on 13:46 - Aug 15 with 3983 viewsHollowayRanger

agree and same with for defoe for me

better copy of johnson and dj campbell

but also more expensive to buy and higher wages

i wish redknapp would keep it shut till players HAVE SIGNED!!! all that smashing scottys a lovely lad bah bah bah is just the same as with hooper redknapp blew his top at board because he looked a fool talking the player up before he had him and he's doing the same again!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Parker on 13:56 - Aug 15 with 3951 viewsEalingRanger

Parker on 13:46 - Aug 15 by TheBlob

Mediocre?Which Parker have you been watching?

Last year at Uni my neighbour was a Spurs fan and I watched almost every match they played which didn't clash with one of ours.

Parker was crap - exactly the same as Park's last year at United. A mediocre player surrounded by talented ones can just about get by, good teams can carry a couple of players who aren't quite up to it.

Put Parker in our team and watch him flail. All for about £4 million and when we need strengthening in other areas. If we have to buy another midfielder they need to be a creator/scorer of goals - even if you like Parker it is pretty clear that he is not going to do that.
Parker on 14:11 - Aug 15 with 3882 viewsPinnerPaul

Parker on 13:33 - Aug 15 by jonno

I find it very unlikely that in this day and age, with agents etc. hawking players around to all and sundry that any Club could sign a player without anyone else knowing it's happening.

Exactly, to suggest that no one in football knew that Parker was available until Harry spoke is patent nonsense.

To build a rift between Beard/Tony/HR based on that flawed opinion is even more nonsensical.
Parker on 11:47 - Aug 16 with 3587 viewsVUVU

Parker on 14:11 - Aug 15 by PinnerPaul

Exactly, to suggest that no one in football knew that Parker was available until Harry spoke is patent nonsense.

To build a rift between Beard/Tony/HR based on that flawed opinion is even more nonsensical.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23725647

I hope this does not blow up in our faces!

Bond: "Not until I see Kananga!" Kananga: "Rightttt... (Starts pulling face off)"

Parker on 11:54 - Aug 16 with 3545 viewssimmo

Parker on 11:47 - Aug 16 by VUVU

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23725647

I hope this does not blow up in our faces!

To be fair to Harry, he just said the bid was accepted by Tottenham (which allows us to discuss personal terms) and we have since made him a 'good' offer which they are waiting on an answer for.

Nothing really definitive, although I wish he didnt say anything.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Parker on 11:55 - Aug 16 with 3543 viewsrosseeles

The official twitter account has just posted about the bid, slighty odd as they normally only confirm signings

maybe a bit of PR to show they are trying to get names in?
Parker on 12:16 - Aug 16 with 3494 viewstoboboly

Parker on 11:55 - Aug 16 by rosseeles

The official twitter account has just posted about the bid, slighty odd as they normally only confirm signings

maybe a bit of PR to show they are trying to get names in?

Have they done it in Korean yet? I won't believe it until I see it in Korean.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Parker on 12:59 - Aug 16 with 3412 viewsbosh67

I see we have agreed a fee with Parker and are now waiting for anyone else to step in with something better. We are the pace car of football signings.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Parker on 13:21 - Aug 16 with 3333 viewsQPunkR

Agree completely, far more important areas to strengthen rather than spunking millions on a DM plodder who's turning 33 soon

QPR - "shit but local"

Parker on 18:00 - Aug 16 with 3207 viewsLoft1979

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2013/08/16/done-deal-qpr-agree-deal-to-sign-tottenh
Parker on 18:05 - Aug 16 with 3187 viewsGetMeRangers

Parker on 18:00 - Aug 16 by Loft1979

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2013/08/16/done-deal-qpr-agree-deal-to-sign-tottenh

Is that a reliable source?
Parker on 18:07 - Aug 16 with 3157 viewsstan4england

Parker on 18:00 - Aug 16 by Loft1979

if it's a 'done deal'. I'm amazed they're still taking bets
Parker on 18:09 - Aug 16 with 3140 viewsrosseeles

theres nothing new in that article, still just talking about an accepted offer
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024