Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luis Suarez 17:36 - Apr 21 with 3539 viewsChaffRAFC

I genuinely cannot think of a bigger prick in football history than him. He's a quite brilliant footballer but what the f*** goes through his head?!

Biting a player? To watch it back on replay is actually shocking.

Vile human being.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Luis Suarez on 17:38 - Apr 21 with 2487 viewsroccydaleian

Horrible rat faced bastard. Hope he gets a lengthy ban for that.
Luis Suarez on 17:38 - Apr 21 with 2444 viewsRoChDaLe

hes hungry? whats your problem

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Luis Suarez on 17:39 - Apr 21 with 2443 viewsColDale

he's finished in English football with that. He'll be banned for the rest of the season and this will ease his move to Madrid.

You seen the bite mark that he left?
Luis Suarez on 17:40 - Apr 21 with 2435 viewsRoChDaLe

Luis Suarez on 17:39 - Apr 21 by ColDale

he's finished in English football with that. He'll be banned for the rest of the season and this will ease his move to Madrid.

You seen the bite mark that he left?

dont think a move to madrid is on the cards think its juventus or bayern

Luis Suarez on 17:43 - Apr 21 with 2428 viewsColDale

any chance of it being just a sign of affection in Uruguay?
Luis Suarez on 17:47 - Apr 21 with 2414 viewsBigKindo

He'll be ok if he flosses tonight.
Luis Suarez on 18:00 - Apr 21 with 2370 viewsColDale

Luis Suarez on 17:40 - Apr 21 by RoChDaLe

dont think a move to madrid is on the cards think its juventus or bayern

I do hope he doesn't leave. Moralising aside, he's great entertainment for pretty much every reason going.
Luis Suarez on 18:01 - Apr 21 with 2359 viewsBigKindo

........and stays on the pitch to score a 97th minute equaliser. How can he be favourite to win the PFA. Racism and cannabalism on one season. Whatever next?
Login to get fewer ads

Luis Suarez on 18:08 - Apr 21 with 2320 viewsD_Alien

Luis Suarez on 18:01 - Apr 21 by BigKindo

........and stays on the pitch to score a 97th minute equaliser. How can he be favourite to win the PFA. Racism and cannabalism on one season. Whatever next?

Necrophilia?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Luis Suarez on 18:15 - Apr 21 with 2282 viewsFondles

Circumcision?
Luis Suarez on 18:21 - Apr 21 with 2254 viewsAtThePeake

Bale is favourite to win it, and was favourite before the games today.

As for Suarez, he needs a mental check. To have done this exact same thing before, be banned for 7 games, yet still go and do it again a few years later when he knows half the world is watching? Absolute nutjob.

I think the authorities are weak. 10 games probably.

Tangled up in blue.

Luis Suarez on 18:29 - Apr 21 with 2222 viewsBigKindo

Allegedly he has been offered sponsorship for next season by Colman's Mustard.
Luis Suarez on 18:44 - Apr 21 with 2182 viewsklmblue

He did it over here as well a few years ago while playin 4 ajax v psv and got 13 games i think and left ajax durin his ban so i do hope the fa take that in2 consideration
the dirty horrible .......

up the dale and down with a Amstel hmmm lekker

Luis Suarez on 20:06 - Apr 21 with 2047 viewsYorkshire_Dale

I love the little guy........he is so entertaining,you can never guess what's coming.

Remember the World Cup when he got sent off,then mocking whilst lurking in the tunnel, at the resulting missed penalty,what a guy? Love him.

Luis Suarez on 20:24 - Apr 21 with 2019 viewsRoChDaLe

Luis Suarez on 18:44 - Apr 21 by klmblue

He did it over here as well a few years ago while playin 4 ajax v psv and got 13 games i think and left ajax durin his ban so i do hope the fa take that in2 consideration
the dirty horrible .......

only 7 games according to sky sports

Luis Suarez on 21:55 - Apr 21 with 1905 viewsmodelboydave

A few points on this.

1. It's happened before so this is something to go on

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/t/tottenham_hotspur/6076094.stm

Defoe got a yellow, this being Suarez and his many previous offences I'd expect more than a retrospective yellow.

2. All those saying Suarez won't play for LFC and they have to sell, football is about self interest, he is their best player, remember when Cantona did his Kung foo kick, he would never again wear the famous red shit. SAF knew better and of course he did, expect to see Suarez at LFC for another year.

3. Fans of other premier league clubs will want him kicked out through self interest. However as a dale fan I like watching him, he is one of a few players I would pay money specifically to watch him play. The only others I can think if are.... Messi .... Ronaldo......Gerrard.......giggs......scholes.........bale

4. The title race is over and this will give the media something to get their teeth stuck into. But ask yourself this ifthe player was not Suarez and say someone at Wigan, would the re-action be the same?

Poll: Attention man united fans - who do you want to win the premier league?

Luis Suarez on 22:04 - Apr 21 with 1891 viewsmodelboydave

Luis Suarez on 21:55 - Apr 21 by modelboydave

A few points on this.

1. It's happened before so this is something to go on

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/t/tottenham_hotspur/6076094.stm

Defoe got a yellow, this being Suarez and his many previous offences I'd expect more than a retrospective yellow.

2. All those saying Suarez won't play for LFC and they have to sell, football is about self interest, he is their best player, remember when Cantona did his Kung foo kick, he would never again wear the famous red shit. SAF knew better and of course he did, expect to see Suarez at LFC for another year.

3. Fans of other premier league clubs will want him kicked out through self interest. However as a dale fan I like watching him, he is one of a few players I would pay money specifically to watch him play. The only others I can think if are.... Messi .... Ronaldo......Gerrard.......giggs......scholes.........bale

4. The title race is over and this will give the media something to get their teeth stuck into. But ask yourself this ifthe player was not Suarez and say someone at Wigan, would the re-action be the same?

Just another point on this

http://metro.co.uk/2006/10/17/defoe-bites-back-279031/

Defoe said the reaction was blown out of all proportion, and his manger dismissed it as playing, just a joke. Defoe plays for england so he can't be a cheating foreigner.

......do you think Suarez will Come out with a similar excuse?

A bit like when John Terrry was banned for racism he got 3 matches and Suarez got 8.

You have to ask yourself the question if Suarez was English would the punishment be different?

Luis Suarez on 22:21 - Apr 21 with 1864 views442Dale

Luis Suarez on 22:04 - Apr 21 by modelboydave

Just another point on this

http://metro.co.uk/2006/10/17/defoe-bites-back-279031/

Defoe said the reaction was blown out of all proportion, and his manger dismissed it as playing, just a joke. Defoe plays for england so he can't be a cheating foreigner.

......do you think Suarez will Come out with a similar excuse?

A bit like when John Terrry was banned for racism he got 3 matches and Suarez got 8.

You have to ask yourself the question if Suarez was English would the punishment be different?

The ref saw the Defoe one, it was a petty action. Suarez's was full of real aggression and intent to really do some damage.

The rules, rightly or wrongly, meant that Defoe could not be punished further as the ref made his decision. The ref didn't see the Suarez incident, unless it's still to come out he did!

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Luis Suarez on 01:48 - Apr 22 with 1758 viewsolympicdale

I generally couldnt believe it when I saw it.

I never want to see him in the premierleague again, this is just too far. It is up there with the Cantona kick imo, he is a liability and Liverpool must be ashamed to have this guy constantly in the headlines for the most ridiculous of reasons, He is only tolerated at Liverpool 'cause he's all theyve got, if he was half the player he is, he'd already be gone, but this has to be the final straw!

He is a cancer to the league and needs to be gone. I dont ever want to see him grace the bundesliga, send him to Italy, I'm pretty certain its how some of those lot say well done.

Life is a game of fate.

Luis Suarez on 01:59 - Apr 22 with 1756 viewsKenBoon

Luis Suarez on 01:48 - Apr 22 by olympicdale

I never want to see him in the premierleague again, this is just too far. It is up there with the Cantona kick imo, he is a liability and Liverpool must be ashamed to have this guy constantly in the headlines for the most ridiculous of reasons, He is only tolerated at Liverpool 'cause he's all theyve got, if he was half the player he is, he'd already be gone, but this has to be the final straw!

He is a cancer to the league and needs to be gone. I dont ever want to see him grace the bundesliga, send him to Italy, I'm pretty certain its how some of those lot say well done.

Yeah send him to Italy where biting is legal . Spaghetti Calcio om nom nom.

You're Diluted. He was just having a joke like Defoe. It was just a Banter Bite. Leave him be.
Luis Suarez on 04:04 - Apr 22 with 1745 viewsAtThePeake

Luis Suarez on 01:48 - Apr 22 by olympicdale

It's up there with the Cantona kick, Liverpool have to get rid?

United didn't get rid of Cantona, and he went on to have two great seasons with them after that incident, and has since been voted a fair few times as the greatest Manchester United player ever...

Tangled up in blue.

Luis Suarez on 06:12 - Apr 22 with 1728 viewsNigeriamark

Luis Suarez on 18:00 - Apr 21 by ColDale

I do hope he doesn't leave. Moralising aside, he's great entertainment for pretty much every reason going.

or Borrusia munching right back

Taxi please
Luis Suarez on 07:02 - Apr 22 with 1702 viewsDorsetDale

Luis Suarez on 06:12 - Apr 22 by Nigeriamark

or Borrusia munching right back

Taxi please

That reminds me of a flag the Liverpool fans had in Germany when they were pretty much kings of Europe;

Joey Jones,
He ate the Frogs' legs,
Made the Swiss roll,
Now he's munching Gladbach!

in fact here it is

http://images.google.co.uk/search?site=&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1366&bih=599&q=jo

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Luis Suarez on 08:10 - Apr 22 with 1635 viewsmodelboydave

Luis Suarez on 04:04 - Apr 22 by AtThePeake

It's up there with the Cantona kick, Liverpool have to get rid?

United didn't get rid of Cantona, and he went on to have two great seasons with them after that incident, and has since been voted a fair few times as the greatest Manchester United player ever...

I agree, LFC won't get rid of him. Re-reading my point I wasn't trying to defend Suarez, I think what he did was terrible. I just asked myself a simple question

Would the Barclays premier league be a better league without him?
I don't think it would, you put up with the villain, for the genius, a flawed one at that.

Luis Suarez on 10:00 - Apr 22 with 1574 viewslurker

What the hell did Ivanovic do to trigger this reaction? Watched it loads of times and it was a good tackle with minimal contact on Suarez at all. Just think it was pure frustration!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024