Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IF we have had our bad run 16:24 - Dec 18 with 1981 viewsthemodfather

and start now picking up pts....usually one team dramatically drops ( blackpool and hull did) and others hit a wall...is there HOPE!?
i fancy us for a draw at newky and 2 home games come quick over xmas could add 4 more??? chelsea way is a hard ask and the cup is a drag..but we could enter the new year on a "high".....i fell it's a huge ask but sunderland look poor, wigan are always in the mix, reading look poor and maybe saints struggle too!
a new hope!
IF we have had our bad run on 16:27 - Dec 18 with 1476 viewsWokingR

Well, you'd have been dragged off as some sort of loony if you had voiced this last week, but after the weekend and that performance, yes, we can start to believe.
IF we have had our bad run on 16:28 - Dec 18 with 1465 viewsdaveB

we were doomed a week ago to decades outside the top flight, amazing what one win can do

IF we have had our bad run on 16:44 - Dec 18 with 1433 viewsBrazilNutR

IF we have had our bad run on 16:28 - Dec 18 by daveB

we were doomed a week ago to decades outside the top flight, amazing what one win can do

I looked at the table yesterday.. and was rather upbeat about it all..

Newcastle are on a bad run...off course we could end that! but if we can magically manage 3 pts and Wigan lose to Arsenal..we are only 2 points off them and suddenly its an open house down the bottom again.. and we would be on a run of form..

Definitely not over quite yet...
IF we have had our bad run on 16:50 - Dec 18 with 1410 viewsadhoc_qpr

Still a massive ask and the next few games are crucial - but getting a win and getting off the bottom of the table is a great feeling.

Reading do look pretty woeful and i'm sure we can finish above them, but we need to find another two teams now!

Another 4 or 5pts from the next 4 games would be massive.
IF we have had our bad run on 17:16 - Dec 18 with 1383 viewssimmo

If we get anything at Newcastle and then beat West Brom at home, I will touch myself inappropriately and then believe we can get a good run together.

The problem I have is finding 3 teams that will fall below us. Reading seems clearly one of them but apart from Saints (possibly) and Wigan (less possibly) I cant see another 3 or 4 below us. IF we do survive, I think it will be 17th and come down to the last game....

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

IF we have had our bad run on 17:34 - Dec 18 with 1361 viewsQPRDave

IF we have had our bad run on 17:16 - Dec 18 by simmo

If we get anything at Newcastle and then beat West Brom at home, I will touch myself inappropriately and then believe we can get a good run together.

The problem I have is finding 3 teams that will fall below us. Reading seems clearly one of them but apart from Saints (possibly) and Wigan (less possibly) I cant see another 3 or 4 below us. IF we do survive, I think it will be 17th and come down to the last game....

Foolem?
Newcastle ?
Sunderland ?
Could all slide down the table it all depends on January window. I think it may well be a busy one because of the prize of staying up this season, my outside bet to drop like a stone WBA
IF we have had our bad run on 17:37 - Dec 18 with 1352 viewsloftboy

IF we have had our bad run on 17:34 - Dec 18 by QPRDave

Foolem?
Newcastle ?
Sunderland ?
Could all slide down the table it all depends on January window. I think it may well be a busy one because of the prize of staying up this season, my outside bet to drop like a stone WBA

Norwich hopefully

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

IF we have had our bad run on 19:26 - Dec 18 with 1269 viewsQPRDave

IF we have had our bad run on 17:37 - Dec 18 by loftboy

Norwich hopefully

Oh yes i would in the words of Keegan "luv it if they go down"
But the annoying little ba*tards just won't play ball with the idea
Login to get fewer ads

IF we have had our bad run on 20:52 - Dec 18 with 1205 viewsderbyhoop

We're going to need some patience. While it is possible to anticipate some points from the next 3 games (Newcastle are on a bad run, West Brom haven't quite lived up to the bright start and Liverpool are still living on past glories), January outcome looks bleak.
I'd be happy to be 19th, but still in touch, in the run up to the Norwich game at the start of February.
One and a half points per game would probably be enough to keep us up. But we don't want to be assessing that on a weekly basis.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

IF we have had our bad run on 22:21 - Dec 18 with 1130 viewsLblock

Plenty of mad people out there

One win does strange things

Sorry to stick a pin in the balloons but 3 of our best performing players and 1 who can make a difference are off to some mad cup tournament in a couple of weeks time. Their replacements have shown no fight, no skill and no passion
Little business is done 1st Jan, even if it is for us - how soon till that gelling word is used?
We need 2 teams to fall apart and have a back 17 games as we had an out, can happen, but remote
At the same time our form needs to stay title contending type. We got some proper tough fixtures. That starts at the Geordies who will see QPR coming like an Xmas present

My consolation is we won't be setting any low points tally record this season as I'm sure we can muster another 3 or 4 points
Concern turns to the future and righting the damage Clueless Hughes has done to a club that's been damaged so many times in the last 17 or so years

Sorry for bring a downer...... If you pass me some chips I'll pi$$ on them as we'll !!!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

IF we have had our bad run on 22:31 - Dec 18 with 1117 viewsQPRDave

IF we have had our bad run on 22:21 - Dec 18 by Lblock

Plenty of mad people out there

One win does strange things

Sorry to stick a pin in the balloons but 3 of our best performing players and 1 who can make a difference are off to some mad cup tournament in a couple of weeks time. Their replacements have shown no fight, no skill and no passion
Little business is done 1st Jan, even if it is for us - how soon till that gelling word is used?
We need 2 teams to fall apart and have a back 17 games as we had an out, can happen, but remote
At the same time our form needs to stay title contending type. We got some proper tough fixtures. That starts at the Geordies who will see QPR coming like an Xmas present

My consolation is we won't be setting any low points tally record this season as I'm sure we can muster another 3 or 4 points
Concern turns to the future and righting the damage Clueless Hughes has done to a club that's been damaged so many times in the last 17 or so years

Sorry for bring a downer...... If you pass me some chips I'll pi$$ on them as we'll !!!!

I haven't seen anything that def says AT is going to the acn, and we were only losing 2 to start with not 3 weren't we? Diakite i thought said he wasn't going as well btw,
IF we have had our bad run on 22:37 - Dec 18 with 1104 viewsKiwi76

Need Cisse to hit run of form he was in when signed last Jan - without the associated red cards.
Showed some glimpses vs Fulham and needs one to go in and confidence to improve.
Not quite given up but will be tough slog.
IF we have had our bad run on 22:45 - Dec 18 with 1089 viewsQPRDave

IF we have had our bad run on 22:37 - Dec 18 by Kiwi76

Need Cisse to hit run of form he was in when signed last Jan - without the associated red cards.
Showed some glimpses vs Fulham and needs one to go in and confidence to improve.
Not quite given up but will be tough slog.

We are playing far more to Cisse's strengths the way we played on sat especially playing the ball forward quicker and through the defence, he loves playing off the shoulder so hopefully we'll see him more involved in games and back on the score sheet more regularly
IF we have had our bad run on 22:50 - Dec 18 with 1078 viewsLblock

IF we have had our bad run on 22:31 - Dec 18 by QPRDave

I haven't seen anything that def says AT is going to the acn, and we were only losing 2 to start with not 3 weren't we? Diakite i thought said he wasn't going as well btw,

Mbia - becoming an engine room and wants to identify with the fans. BIG MISS

Traore - looks lacklustre still for me but I'd say a great shout to continue at left back ahead of Fabio or Onuha OR play in front of Danny Rose if he signs. A MISS

Diakite - see Mbia. BIG MISS

Adel - been writing his own plaudits. TOTALLY MASSIVE MISS!!!!

Make no mistake, if called up these players will go. More to the point they will HAVE to go as FIFA will envoke their no play rule.
Our only hope is they all retire from international football or strike a deal with their country FAs not to be called up.

Someone should've bought Clueless Hughes an International Soccer Diary for his birthday as it may of helped establish a balance in the squad and planning for January

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

IF we have had our bad run on 23:04 - Dec 18 with 1059 viewsQPRDave

IF we have had our bad run on 22:50 - Dec 18 by Lblock

Traore - looks lacklustre still for me but I'd say a great shout to continue at left back ahead of Fabio or Onuha OR play in front of Danny Rose if he signs. A MISS

Make no mistake, if called up these players will go. More to the point they will HAVE to go as FIFA will envoke their no play rule.
Our only hope is they all retire from international football or strike a deal with their country FAs not to be called up.

Someone should've bought Clueless Hughes an International Soccer Diary for his birthday as it may of helped establish a balance in the squad and planning for January

I may be wrong mate and if so apologies but i thought i read that only Adel's and Diakite's countries had qualified and Diakite had said he was staying, as i say apolgies if this is incorrect.
Agree with your player assessments on all those players will be terrible misses, and AT in particular
IF we have had our bad run on 23:05 - Dec 18 with 1056 viewsQPR_Nippon

IF we have had our bad run on 22:50 - Dec 18 by Lblock

Mbia - Cameroonian, didn't qualify.
Traore - Senegalese, didn't qualify.
IF we have had our bad run on 23:10 - Dec 18 with 1045 viewsspiritofshittu

IF we have had our bad run on 17:34 - Dec 18 by QPRDave

Foolem?
Newcastle ?
Sunderland ?

Fulham and Newcastle, you are absolutely kidding yourself.

Oh and Brooklyn r have you got the tenner you owe me? It's getting near the send the boys round stage now....
IF we have had our bad run on 23:11 - Dec 18 with 1040 viewsBrazilNutR

IF we have had our bad run on 23:05 - Dec 18 by QPR_Nippon

So only Adel missing... and that doesn't even seem certain

Fingers crossed..
IF we have had our bad run on 23:12 - Dec 18 with 1038 viewschris1969

IF we have had our bad run on 23:05 - Dec 18 by QPR_Nippon

Only Adel to worry about and he's not definite.
IF we have had our bad run on 23:28 - Dec 18 with 1011 viewsBklynRanger

IF we have had our bad run on 23:10 - Dec 18 by spiritofshittu

Fulham and Newcastle, you are absolutely kidding yourself.

Oh and Brooklyn r have you got the tenner you owe me? It's getting near the send the boys round stage now....

What's this tenner for again?
IF we have had our bad run on 23:39 - Dec 18 with 1002 viewsspiritofshittu

IF we have had our bad run on 23:28 - Dec 18 by BklynRanger

What's this tenner for again?

I will jog your memory when I can be bothered to waste my breath...
IF we have had our bad run on 23:43 - Dec 18 with 997 viewsBklynRanger

IF we have had our bad run on 23:39 - Dec 18 by spiritofshittu

I will jog your memory when I can be bothered to waste my breath...

Typically smug answer from you it seems.

I'm quite prepared to pay up if I've lost a bet with you - but I really have no recollection of making one tbh.
IF we have had our bad run on 00:00 - Dec 19 with 969 viewsQPR1882

IF we have had our bad run on 16:27 - Dec 18 by WokingR

Well, you'd have been dragged off as some sort of loony if you had voiced this last week, but after the weekend and that performance, yes, we can start to believe.

we were world beaters at white hart lane this year,then went on a run of 3 points out of the next 30.

I will believe, but 45 years of watching the Rangers has left the glass half empty
IF we have had our bad run on 00:12 - Dec 19 with 965 viewschris1969

IF we have had our bad run on 00:00 - Dec 19 by QPR1882

we were world beaters at white hart lane this year,then went on a run of 3 points out of the next 30.

I will believe, but 45 years of watching the Rangers has left the glass half empty

But we have Harry now, that glass looks half full.
IF we have had our bad run on 00:19 - Dec 19 with 959 viewswillis1980

newcastle could have a quite depleted side through injury and the ACN
Mehdi Abeid - Algeria
Cheick Tioté - Ivory Coast
Shola Ameobi - Nigeria
Sadly senegal didnt qualify otherwise theyd be without cisse and ba

where as fulham only lose
Mahamadou Diarra - Mali

Villa lose
Karim El Ahmadi - morocco

Saints
Emmanuel Mayuka - zambia

Reading
Jimmy Kébé - mali

Wigan
not a sausage

Sunderland
not a sausage

out of our mini league only us (2 players max) and newcastle will suffer, but given newcastles uefa commitments, acn participants and burgeoning physios table it would be mad to suggest that they can go into a spin
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024