Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I predict 'arry's first move will be to drop Julio Cesar! 14:31 - Nov 23 with 3340 viewsJim

I think he will put Rob Green back in. Green, for all his faults, is much more suited to the rough and tumble of the Premier League.

He comes for crosses much more than Cesar and organises the defence. I really do believe Green will get a second chance now. He was bombed out much too hastily in my opinion.

had some stormers for West Ham and Norwich. Sorry, I don;t rate Cesar, and I don't think 'arry will either.
I predict 'arry's first move will be to drop Julio Cesar! on 14:32 - Nov 23 with 2564 viewsNov77

Didn't see pre season or the Swansea game then?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

I predict 'arry's first move will be to drop Julio Cesar! on 14:36 - Nov 23 with 2530 viewsJim

I predict 'arry's first move will be to drop Julio Cesar! on 14:32 - Nov 23 by Nov77

Didn't see pre season or the Swansea game then?

yes, I did. And he was poor. But he must have done something right in his career, to play for England. You don't play for England without putting in a long run of consistent injuries.

He is bigger than Cesar and he commands his area. How Cesar ever got rated number one in the world is beyond me. The defence looks at sixes and sevens with Cesar behind them.
I predict 'arry's first move will be to drop Julio Cesar! on 14:37 - Nov 23 with 2515 viewsNov77

I predict 'arry's first move will be to drop Julio Cesar! on 14:36 - Nov 23 by Jim

yes, I did. And he was poor. But he must have done something right in his career, to play for England. You don't play for England without putting in a long run of consistent injuries.

He is bigger than Cesar and he commands his area. How Cesar ever got rated number one in the world is beyond me. The defence looks at sixes and sevens with Cesar behind them.

Didn't go to the emirates either?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

I predict 'arry's first move will be to drop Julio Cesar! on 14:37 - Nov 23 with 2514 viewsJamie

I predict 'arry's first move will be to drop Julio Cesar! on 14:36 - Nov 23 by Jim

Nice to have Rob Green's agent on here.
I predict 'arry's first move will be to drop Julio Cesar! on 14:37 - Nov 23 with 2512 viewsTacticalR

Would love to see the WUMs dropped from this message board!

Air hostess clique

I predict 'arry's first move will be to drop Julio Cesar! on 14:39 - Nov 23 with 2491 viewsNov77

First this thread, then this tweet from official qpr:

R's goalkeeper Rob Green has just joined the world of Twitter @Robert1Green

I predict 'arry's first move will be to drop Julio Cesar! on 14:40 - Nov 23 with 2473 viewsKevinPR

I present exhibit A:

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/fb_squad.php
I predict 'arry's first move will be to drop Julio Cesar! on 14:41 - Nov 23 with 2465 viewsSpiritofGregory

That's one part of the team Harry won't meddle with.

Login to get fewer ads

I predict 'arry's first move will be to drop Julio Cesar! on 14:42 - Nov 23 with 2458 viewsNeil_SI

I like Cesar, but he does have problems with his kicking and he doesn't communicate effectively with his defence, which to be fair to Rob Green, he is very vocal with the men in front of him when he plays. He also doesn't come for crosses, but it's too early to tell if this is a genuine problem or not or whether he still needs to adapt to the way football is played over here.

So, it's entirely possible that Green could come back into contention in based on this. If it's about communication and sticking together and making sure people can understand one another it might be something that's considered.

But Green is also a confidence player and prone to those jittery moments, whereas despite the bad period we've been in, you never sense that Cesar is troubled by it, or even when he's conceded soft goals that it's affected his concentration for the next save he needed to make.
I predict 'arry's first move will be to drop Julio Cesar! on 14:42 - Nov 23 with 2458 viewsJim

I predict 'arry's first move will be to drop Julio Cesar! on 14:37 - Nov 23 by TacticalR

Would love to see the WUMs dropped from this message board!

I an no WUM. But I know my footie. And Rob Green is a better goalkeeper than Julio Cesar. No question.

And you mark my words, 'arry will put him back in.
I predict 'arry's first move will be to drop Julio Cesar! on 14:45 - Nov 23 with 2432 viewsSpiritofGregory

I predict 'arry's first move will be to drop Julio Cesar! on 14:42 - Nov 23 by Jim

I an no WUM. But I know my footie. And Rob Green is a better goalkeeper than Julio Cesar. No question.

Nonsense.
I predict 'arry's first move will be to drop Julio Cesar! on 14:45 - Nov 23 with 2429 viewsBasingstokeR

I predict 'arry's first move will be to drop Julio Cesar! on 14:42 - Nov 23 by Neil_SI

I like Cesar, but he does have problems with his kicking and he doesn't communicate effectively with his defence, which to be fair to Rob Green, he is very vocal with the men in front of him when he plays. He also doesn't come for crosses, but it's too early to tell if this is a genuine problem or not or whether he still needs to adapt to the way football is played over here.

So, it's entirely possible that Green could come back into contention in based on this. If it's about communication and sticking together and making sure people can understand one another it might be something that's considered.

But Green is also a confidence player and prone to those jittery moments, whereas despite the bad period we've been in, you never sense that Cesar is troubled by it, or even when he's conceded soft goals that it's affected his concentration for the next save he needed to make.

Really? Because against Swansea and in the Wallsall game I thought there was a big noticeable difference that Green seemed silent and didn't talk to the defence in comparison to Paddy Kenny. Whereas until maybe the Southampton game, I could see Cesar talking to the defenders from the Lower Loft?
I predict 'arry's first move will be to drop Julio Cesar! on 14:46 - Nov 23 with 2418 viewsSonofNorfolt

St Dunstans must have a new IT department.
I predict 'arry's first move will be to drop Julio Cesar! on 14:49 - Nov 23 with 2385 viewsNeil_SI

I predict 'arry's first move will be to drop Julio Cesar! on 14:45 - Nov 23 by BasingstokeR

Really? Because against Swansea and in the Wallsall game I thought there was a big noticeable difference that Green seemed silent and didn't talk to the defence in comparison to Paddy Kenny. Whereas until maybe the Southampton game, I could see Cesar talking to the defenders from the Lower Loft?

Maybe it's because I saw him in pre-season where he was very local and very loud, actually in a way that made me think he was being a bit over the top and false with it, kind of like that false pretence to make you believe everything is in order but you're actually trying to focus yourself.

Against Swansea, he made a bad mistake early on and went into his shell. After he caught the ball next, he was jeered unnecessarily by the home fans, which perhaps affected him further. Who knows?

And it doesn't mean that Cesar doesn't communicate at all, it's about whether its effective communication and whether the players understand him or not, and vice versa. English is not his first language after all.
I predict 'arry's first move will be to drop Julio Cesar! on 14:50 - Nov 23 with 2373 viewsRodneysgongger

I predict 'arry's first move will be to drop Julio Cesar! on 14:46 - Nov 23 by SonofNorfolt

St Dunstans must have a new IT department.

Jim knows his footie................lmfao.....how many Green bloopers ion pre season? I stopped counting at 3.....

oh dear

Oh Dear

I predict 'arry's first move will be to drop Julio Cesar! on 14:50 - Nov 23 with 2372 viewsmacro

good move though arry not taking charge v manure means he can start on the back of a tonking so anythings better
I predict 'arry's first move will be to drop Julio Cesar! on 14:51 - Nov 23 with 2370 viewsTacticalR

I predict 'arry's first move will be to drop Julio Cesar! on 14:42 - Nov 23 by Jim

Being a WUM is nothing to be ashamed of. No, be comfortable with who and what you are. We are living in the 21st century after all.

Air hostess clique

I predict 'arry's first move will be to drop Julio Cesar! on 14:55 - Nov 23 with 2347 viewsgobbles

This is possibly the dumbest thing I have read on here in a long time
I predict 'arry's first move will be to drop Julio Cesar! on 14:58 - Nov 23 with 2319 viewsTacticalR

I predict 'arry's first move will be to drop Julio Cesar! on 14:55 - Nov 23 by gobbles

This is possibly the dumbest thing I have read on here in a long time

Or possibly the wummest thing?

Air hostess clique

I predict 'arry's first move will be to drop Julio Cesar! on 15:02 - Nov 23 with 2290 viewsJuzzie

I cannot believe how Cesar can even be brought into the plight we're in??? He's made some great saves and been put in the firing line bya crap defence, Nelsen aside, in frot of him.

I think I'm beginning to agree we others.... seem's like some wumming going on!

I predict 'arry's first move will be to drop Julio Cesar! on 15:06 - Nov 23 with 2261 viewshoopstilidie

"I know my footie. And Rob Green is a better goalkeeper than Julio Cesar."

Stop it!

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

I predict 'arry's first move will be to drop Julio Cesar! on 15:07 - Nov 23 with 2254 viewsTacticalR

I predict 'arry's first move will be to drop Julio Cesar! on 15:02 - Nov 23 by Juzzie

I cannot believe how Cesar can even be brought into the plight we're in??? He's made some great saves and been put in the firing line bya crap defence, Nelsen aside, in frot of him.

There's a whole lot of wumming going on...

Air hostess clique

I predict 'arry's first move will be to drop Julio Cesar! on 15:07 - Nov 23 with 2246 viewsDesertBoot

I predict 'arry's first move will be to drop Julio Cesar! on 15:02 - Nov 23 by Juzzie

Considering most goals conceded are point blank range ...what chance has ANY keeper got?!

Wish I could be like David Watts

I predict 'arry's first move will be to drop Julio Cesar! on 15:09 - Nov 23 with 2233 viewsrosseeles

My first post on this site been reading on here for years, wanted to register as the first thing i thought of (apart from how much is Harry going to take us for) was that i bet he puts Green back into the team. No basis to it, just a feeling, but i'd have no issues with it either way....quite frankly thats the least of our issues.

I predict 'arry's first move will be to drop Julio Cesar! on 15:12 - Nov 23 with 2213 viewsparker64

Cesar's a great shot stopper, no doubt about that. But for a top flight keeper he needs to improve his kicking and I'm not sure he's caught a cross yet.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024