Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have changed my mind 14:10 - Nov 18 with 973 viewsQPR1882

took a while but i have seen the light

guess yesterday was the final straw
I have changed my mind on 14:11 - Nov 18 with 962 viewswittle

no the final straw was weeks ago but you couldnt bring yourself to admit it.
I have changed my mind on 14:11 - Nov 18 with 959 viewspaulparker

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

I have changed my mind on 14:12 - Nov 18 with 952 viewsRangersDave

Agreed, weeks ago.
Glad the blinkers are off now......... :-)

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

I have changed my mind on 14:12 - Nov 18 with 947 viewstom007

you have come over to the dark side.
I have changed my mind on 14:55 - Nov 18 with 896 viewsCheshireR

I'm not sure if any other set of fans would have shown the patience that we have with Hughes. Stoke was the first time I heard any real direct criticism of him from the fans. Yesterday was a tipping point for all. Hughes's post match comment on MOTD that he "didn't see that performance coming" summed him up for me.He has had my support, but enough is enough. In forty years of supporting my team I cannot think of a manager who has been given so much, promised so much and delivered so little. He has made Allan Mullery and Paul Hart look like Sir Alf Ramsey by comparison.
I have changed my mind on 14:57 - Nov 18 with 889 viewskropotkin41

Is there anyone anywhere who doesn't want this man sacked today (or yesterday)? One solitary QPR fan who still believes that all he needs is time? I doubt it, but it would be interesting to know.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

I have changed my mind on 14:57 - Nov 18 with 889 viewskropotkin41

Is there anyone anywhere who doesn't want this man sacked today (or yesterday)? One solitary QPR fan who still believes that all he needs is time? I doubt it, but it would be interesting to know.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

I have changed my mind on 15:00 - Nov 18 with 865 viewsbatmanhoop

basically has'nt a leg to stand on, reckon negotiations are ongoing and hoping/praying Harry comes in before its too late
Login to get fewer ads

I have changed my mind on 15:07 - Nov 18 with 830 viewsDANRANGER

I have changed my mind on 15:00 - Nov 18 by batmanhoop

basically has'nt a leg to stand on, reckon negotiations are ongoing and hoping/praying Harry comes in before its too late

His comments are a joke as although I didn't see the game yesterday it sounded to me it was similar to reading and hearing Hansen list all the things we lacked it is criminal for a manager to not get at least the minimum of a team working hard and being organised. United and Sunderland away next so 2 more games without a win and you may as well give these to a new manager so he can sort out the team for what's next.

Has to be Harry for a short term fix.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024