Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
1600 for spurs!!! 22:38 - Sep 3 with 10108 viewsLoyalR

Do the club really have any idea what is going on, this really is a joke!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
1600 for spurs!!! on 08:45 - Sep 5 with 1342 viewsstowmarketrange

1600 for spurs!!! on 23:28 - Sep 4 by hamptonhillhoop

I take it we're only getting the lower tier then? It was only £35 last season. I can't get tickets until Friday so judging by this thread I've no idea if I have a chance or not

Its the upper tier we have been given so far.I guess we have the option for the lower tier if the demand is high,so I cant see what people are panicking about.
1600 for spurs!!! on 10:10 - Sep 5 with 1307 viewsCharlie1

1600 for spurs!!! on 08:45 - Sep 5 by stowmarketrange

Its the upper tier we have been given so far.I guess we have the option for the lower tier if the demand is high,so I cant see what people are panicking about.

Because people lack patience these days!

I think we will end up selling top and bottom tier. But, let's see what our away support does this.

£41 is very steep.

2:59 baby!

1600 for spurs!!! on 10:52 - Sep 5 with 1291 viewssmegma

1600 for spurs!!! on 10:10 - Sep 5 by Charlie1

I think we will end up selling top and bottom tier. But, let's see what our away support does this.

£41 is very steep.

Maybe the £41 is in response to what we rip away fans off for.
1600 for spurs!!! on 12:08 - Sep 5 with 1270 viewsCharlie1

1600 for spurs!!! on 10:52 - Sep 5 by smegma

Maybe the £41 is in response to what we rip away fans off for.

Probably Chris and we can't have any complaints really.

Pot kettle and all that.

Anyway, got my ticket

So thank you to a certain someone on here

1600 for spurs!!! on 12:13 - Sep 5 with 1263 viewsNorthernr

1600 for spurs!!! on 12:08 - Sep 5 by Charlie1

Probably Chris and we can't have any complaints really.

Pot kettle and all that.

Anyway, got my ticket

So thank you to a certain someone on here

You're sitting with Paul so brace yourself.
1600 for spurs!!! on 12:23 - Sep 5 with 1247 viewsJeff

1600 for spurs!!! on 12:13 - Sep 5 by Northernr

You're sitting with Paul so brace yourself.

which one of them is using Jaz's ST number, can she expect a curt letter in the post on the Monday warning her about her future behaviour?!

Can we not knock it?

1600 for spurs!!! on 12:37 - Sep 5 with 1237 viewsNorthernr

1600 for spurs!!! on 12:23 - Sep 5 by Jeff

which one of them is using Jaz's ST number, can she expect a curt letter in the post on the Monday warning her about her future behaviour?!

We didn't need it in the end because Tracey isn't going so we used hers.
1600 for spurs!!! on 13:26 - Sep 5 with 1197 viewsBristolhoopsrr

1600 for spurs!!! on 10:10 - Sep 5 by Charlie1

£41 is very steep.

Booked 2 today in upper tier for me & my dad. Like to think we'd take up and sell tickets in lower one too..
Login to get fewer ads

1600 for spurs!!! on 13:37 - Sep 5 with 1175 viewsTacticalR

1600 for spurs!!! on 13:26 - Sep 5 by Bristolhoopsrr

Booked 2 today in upper tier for me & my dad. Like to think we'd take up and sell tickets in lower one too..

I hate the damn place. Did anyone notice the weird stink of samosas there last season?

Air hostess clique

1600 for spurs!!! on 13:40 - Sep 5 with 1170 views18StoneOfHoop

1600 for spurs!!! on 12:37 - Sep 5 by Northernr

We didn't need it in the end because Tracey isn't going so we used hers.

Ah it's the notorious up 'emselves Elitist In-Crowd Clique bunging up a hitherto interesting on-topic thread with their dull trivial personal concerns best left to phone,twitter or pm.

That's a yellow card,Clive and as the ring-leader of this EIC faction,12 infraction points.
Watch your step.
..if we see any more of that kind nonsense.

Shocking. Would expect far more from the site leader,opinion former and eminence gris.

BTW Charlie,Tracey wants you to bring marmite,cocktail sticks,mini-umbrellas and chipolatas for the trip to Brum on 6th October.
Jeff,Paul unfortunately will be at the Dyslexic Florists Conference on the day of the Stoke game so I suggest you give his ticket to Neil if he's not on Gatwick planespotters duty that day.

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

1600 for spurs!!! on 14:02 - Sep 5 with 1138 viewsMetallica_Hoop

1600 for spurs!!! on 13:37 - Sep 5 by TacticalR

I hate the damn place. Did anyone notice the weird stink of samosas there last season?

No but me and Orthodox_Hoop noticed the traffic stopped while we were waiting for a bus

We ended up having to use that frigging station.

What was that other station that some people said the Spurs lads use from Liverpool Street?

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

1600 for spurs!!! on 14:07 - Sep 5 with 1128 viewsKonk

1600 for spurs!!! on 14:02 - Sep 5 by Metallica_Hoop

No but me and Orthodox_Hoop noticed the traffic stopped while we were waiting for a bus

We ended up having to use that frigging station.

What was that other station that some people said the Spurs lads use from Liverpool Street?

Bruce Grove or Northumberland Park, I'd have thought.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

1600 for spurs!!! on 14:09 - Sep 5 with 1125 viewsMetallica_Hoop

1600 for spurs!!! on 14:07 - Sep 5 by Konk

Bruce Grove or Northumberland Park, I'd have thought.

Might have been NP apparently it's in the other direction and hardly used. I remember a couple of people mentioned it on here after the game last season.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

1600 for spurs!!! on 14:19 - Sep 5 with 1113 viewsKonk

1600 for spurs!!! on 14:09 - Sep 5 by Metallica_Hoop

Might have been NP apparently it's in the other direction and hardly used. I remember a couple of people mentioned it on here after the game last season.

Yep, NP is quieter for trains after the game.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

1600 for spurs!!! on 14:41 - Sep 5 with 1096 viewsAunt_Nelly

1600 for spurs!!! on 13:40 - Sep 5 by 18StoneOfHoop

Ah it's the notorious up 'emselves Elitist In-Crowd Clique bunging up a hitherto interesting on-topic thread with their dull trivial personal concerns best left to phone,twitter or pm.

That's a yellow card,Clive and as the ring-leader of this EIC faction,12 infraction points.
Watch your step.
..if we see any more of that kind nonsense.

Shocking. Would expect far more from the site leader,opinion former and eminence gris.

BTW Charlie,Tracey wants you to bring marmite,cocktail sticks,mini-umbrellas and chipolatas for the trip to Brum on 6th October.
Jeff,Paul unfortunately will be at the Dyslexic Florists Conference on the day of the Stoke game so I suggest you give his ticket to Neil if he's not on Gatwick planespotters duty that day.

Init.
1600 for spurs!!! on 17:01 - Sep 5 with 1041 viewsfinney

so in a word because there was empty seats at Norwich not loads but some and the fact the club was stupid enough to ask for way too many tickets at a game they had no chance of selling out we as normal fans pay the price.
Oh but its ok those who back the box office on this are sure to get there tickets anyway so let the others eat cake mind set.
We would have sold spurs out i wont get a ticket as i will either be in belfast for the macca game or wont be able to get to the ground in time.
This is a mess up by the box office and stupidness of the highest order of near thirty years of seeing Rangers we have always took a load to spurs in fact more than we would take to chelsea at times.

Any all those who have the right points good for them but the smugness is less than good.
1600 for spurs!!! on 17:33 - Sep 5 with 1023 viewsNorthernr

1600 for spurs!!! on 17:01 - Sep 5 by finney

so in a word because there was empty seats at Norwich not loads but some and the fact the club was stupid enough to ask for way too many tickets at a game they had no chance of selling out we as normal fans pay the price.
Oh but its ok those who back the box office on this are sure to get there tickets anyway so let the others eat cake mind set.
We would have sold spurs out i wont get a ticket as i will either be in belfast for the macca game or wont be able to get to the ground in time.
This is a mess up by the box office and stupidness of the highest order of near thirty years of seeing Rangers we have always took a load to spurs in fact more than we would take to chelsea at times.

Any all those who have the right points good for them but the smugness is less than good.

1 - I can get you a ticket if you're going to be away.
2 - No smugness, I'm merely pointing out that we had this exact same, almost word for word, original post prior to Norwich and we didn't sell it out. You say the club was stupid enough to take the higher allocation but we had a thread on here urging people to register interest and bombard them with e-mails to do exactly that - and then we didn't sell it. So I don't see how we can really bash the box office for airing on the side of caution. People say "Norwich was too expensive" but Spurs is only £4 cheaper, it's on a Sunday and the team hasn't won a game yet whereas when Norwich went on sale we all thought we were going to be brilliant.
1600 for spurs!!! on 17:37 - Sep 5 with 1016 viewsfinney

1600 for spurs!!! on 17:33 - Sep 5 by Northernr

1 - I can get you a ticket if you're going to be away.
2 - No smugness, I'm merely pointing out that we had this exact same, almost word for word, original post prior to Norwich and we didn't sell it out. You say the club was stupid enough to take the higher allocation but we had a thread on here urging people to register interest and bombard them with e-mails to do exactly that - and then we didn't sell it. So I don't see how we can really bash the box office for airing on the side of caution. People say "Norwich was too expensive" but Spurs is only £4 cheaper, it's on a Sunday and the team hasn't won a game yet whereas when Norwich went on sale we all thought we were going to be brilliant.

Spurs is a tad closer than norwich i can recall trips to norwich that did not sell well and yet not that many at spurs.
the club is wrong on this many reasons why man city would never sell out and also why tottenham will.
1600 for spurs!!! on 17:46 - Sep 5 with 1006 viewsNorthernr

1600 for spurs!!! on 17:37 - Sep 5 by finney

Spurs is a tad closer than norwich i can recall trips to norwich that did not sell well and yet not that many at spurs.
the club is wrong on this many reasons why man city would never sell out and also why tottenham will.

Well I suspect they'll get more tickets if we sell these anyway. The Norwich travel argument was a stupid one, I was going off down a nonsense path with that.
I'm just saying that our away support isn't as big as people make out, and even for Spurs a 4pm Sunday kick off at £41 will reduce the following.
And I sympathise with the box office because people gave it the big 'un about taking the big allocation at Norwich and then we didn't sell it.
Really 2,400 tickets at Norwich for the first away game of the season after the signings we've made isn't a lot to sell.
1600 for spurs!!! on 18:10 - Sep 5 with 987 viewsted_hendrix

I've got my ticket, I've got that load. Got up, gone higher, all aboard.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

1600 for spurs!!! on 18:11 - Sep 5 with 985 viewsfinney

it was on a bank holiday we had just been tonked at home what day did we play spurs last season what time was it and did we fill our end?
1600 for spurs!!! on 22:02 - Sep 5 with 914 viewsVish

1600 for spurs!!! on 18:11 - Sep 5 by finney

it was on a bank holiday we had just been tonked at home what day did we play spurs last season what time was it and did we fill our end?

You would expect those who wanted and could go to norwich would have bought before the Swansea game

Last season more were up for spurs away as it was early ish in the season and obviously the first time we'd been to WHL in years.

I'm not saying we won't sell out. But I can also see why we've initially gone for the lower allocation only
1600 for spurs!!! on 08:31 - Sep 6 with 855 viewsCharlie1

1600 for spurs!!! on 18:11 - Sep 5 by finney

Mate, what do you think they (box office) should do?

We probably sold just over 1600 tickets for Norwich and then a few hundred cash on the day.

We took around 900, despite mental signings to City mainly because it's on TV.

The club run the risk of losing money if they take the entire allocation.

It's £41 so another expensive away ticket. I agree our support base historically at Tottenham (and elsewhere in London) is good but the novelty for some, not all supporters, will where off. Rangers support is fickle whether we like it or not.

I'm not sure what the club can and should do. Be intrigued if anyone has any other ideas or options.
I think they are right to take the first 1600 option with a view of more to come if they (and I expect they will) sell out.

The points lark is a nightmare.

And no-one is being smug or I'm alright jack. Tickets went on sale yesterday so if you have the points, it seems a reasonable way of allocation to ensure some form of loyalty is recognised. It's not perfect but I'm not entirely sure what is.

Sadly, it's divisive when it shouldn't be.

1600 for spurs!!! on 09:06 - Sep 6 with 832 viewssmegma

1600 for spurs!!! on 08:31 - Sep 6 by Charlie1

Mate, what do you think they (box office) should do?

We probably sold just over 1600 tickets for Norwich and then a few hundred cash on the day.

We took around 900, despite mental signings to City mainly because it's on TV.

The club run the risk of losing money if they take the entire allocation.

It's £41 so another expensive away ticket. I agree our support base historically at Tottenham (and elsewhere in London) is good but the novelty for some, not all supporters, will where off. Rangers support is fickle whether we like it or not.

I'm not sure what the club can and should do. Be intrigued if anyone has any other ideas or options.
I think they are right to take the first 1600 option with a view of more to come if they (and I expect they will) sell out.

The points lark is a nightmare.

And no-one is being smug or I'm alright jack. Tickets went on sale yesterday so if you have the points, it seems a reasonable way of allocation to ensure some form of loyalty is recognised. It's not perfect but I'm not entirely sure what is.

Sadly, it's divisive when it shouldn't be.

Is it me or are a load of people missing a huge point here. A London derby will sell out EVERY time. Games outside London will not, even if we bought Messi Ronaldo and Ugo Ukah , its totally irrelevant. Both the Norwich and Citeh games were during the school hiolidays when lots of people from these shores are sitting on some mediterannean beach enjoying the camel toe exhibition.
1600 for spurs!!! on 09:31 - Sep 6 with 809 viewsNorthernr

1600 for spurs!!! on 09:06 - Sep 6 by smegma

Is it me or are a load of people missing a huge point here. A London derby will sell out EVERY time. Games outside London will not, even if we bought Messi Ronaldo and Ugo Ukah , its totally irrelevant. Both the Norwich and Citeh games were during the school hiolidays when lots of people from these shores are sitting on some mediterannean beach enjoying the camel toe exhibition.

The other point people are missing is we can probably have more if we need them.
I'll be very surprised if everybody who wants a Spurs ticket doesn't get one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024