Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Rochdale where a nobody club " 23:22 - Aug 10 with 5717 viewsTalkingSutty

Scott Wisemans comments in the Rochdale Observer tonight /tommoz. That was the standing of the club before Hillcroft took over and presumably gave players like SW his chance !!

So what was Wisemans standing at that point ? Is it just me, but i interpret those comments as disrespectful and uncalled for. Or should we bow down to Wiseman, accept his comments and just accept that we are a nobody club, i think he is a cheky ba****d !!

Its that kind of comment and attitude that leaves a bad taste in supporters mouths, i hope we stuff them tomorrow.

If its true what he says then Hilly and Flicker and Wiseman where also nobodys and thanks to our club we gave them all the the opportunity to climb up the ladder and as a result they should thankful to our club for that break. Instead they think its our club who have to be grateful, what sad people they are !!

Even sadder, some fans actually think these individuals are right.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
"Rochdale where a nobody club " on 23:55 - Aug 11 with 701 viewspl56

"Rochdale where a nobody club " on 19:20 - Aug 11 by olympicdale

I'm very happy to be proven wrong, it was just how I thought when I heard it first, admittedly a little ott, that it was reported in the media I thought there was something in it, and felt that it was extremely disrespectful that any player would say that. Yes I understand how things can be taken out of context as I, and many others have here, but im now glad to see he respects our club and what we've done for his career in making him the player he is.

Well said !!
"Rochdale where a nobody club " on 10:26 - Aug 14 with 610 viewsBanned4ever

Bury-fans-have-been saying this for years
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024