Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Filthy, garlic munching surrender monkeys 11:26 - Aug 8 with 7832 viewsreal_loftus

24,000 French have voted in an on-line poll/pole in L'Equipe, regarding Team GB's success in the cycling.

Currently, 73% feel the results have been "tainted by cheating"-

http://www.lequipe.fr/qdj/2671

(You may want to use Google translate)

Unbelievable Jeff!

ATAF

ATAF.

Filthy, garlic munching surrender monkeys on 11:32 - Aug 8 with 4685 viewsLewes_r

No shock there..

Confirms the correct call by churchill to not lend them our airforce in their mad dash for surrender to the germans

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Filthy, garlic munching surrender monkeys on 11:33 - Aug 8 with 4673 viewsTonto

sore losers or what.

the "magic wheels" are made by a french company (Mavic)! Borge is their poster boy

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: How was the transfer window for you?

Filthy, garlic munching surrender monkeys on 11:45 - Aug 8 with 4616 viewsHAYESBOY

You wont win anything going in reverse.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Filthy, garlic munching surrender monkeys on 11:45 - Aug 8 with 4612 viewsballbag

They've already accused Spanish sportsmen of doping plenty of times.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/tennis/rafaelnadal/9068986/Rafael-Nadal-sketch-

Very sore losers.
Filthy, garlic munching surrender monkeys on 11:51 - Aug 8 with 4571 viewsBirchwood

Top French National Sports

1. Cowardly Surrendering at Important Battles
2. Constant Whining and Complaining
3. Being unbelievably rude to anyone who is Not French (3rd. place tie with - Hating ANYTHING connected to the English)

Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on.

Filthy, garlic munching surrender monkeys on 11:51 - Aug 8 with 4566 viewsJuzzie

L'Equipe should be renamed L'Sulk, Anelka as Chief Editor.

Filthy, garlic munching surrender monkeys on 11:59 - Aug 8 with 4519 viewsBluce_Ree

Fk them, frankly. I went to Paris about 12 years ago. Literally everyone was a c*nt. I was being pleasant enough, tried to speak a bit of French here and there. Pure horrible snooty fking pricks.

In the end I got so fked off with having my food thrown on the table at restaurants that I only ever ate Chinese ones in the end. Chinese people aren't c*nts.

No prejudice, no racism. I'm just going on experience. Everyone I met in Paris was an infinite c*nt and I hope they all get AIDS of the FACE. Le C*nts. Frankly.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Filthy, garlic munching surrender monkeys on 12:01 - Aug 8 with 4510 viewsQPR1882

THERE JUST PISSED BECAUSE WE KICKED THERE ARSE IN SOME BIKE RIDE IN THERE OWN BACKYARD.
Login to get fewer ads

Filthy, garlic munching surrender monkeys on 12:05 - Aug 8 with 4490 viewsAunt_Nelly

Bitter and also feeling stupid after being mugged off. When asked by a L'equipe reporter what the secret to our success Dave Brailsford said we had "special round wheels" and they stuck it on the front page!

Rumours the French team were seen in Wiggle asking for lefthanded screwdrivers are as yet uncomfirmed...
Filthy, garlic munching surrender monkeys on 12:11 - Aug 8 with 4449 viewsBrightonhoop

Haha. The women are some of the bet in the world too. Just be nonchalant and ignore them and they're eating out of your hand....as for the Parisian waiters, half the fun of Paris is being ruder then them. Last time I was there this bar owner served up a bottle of wine then 10 mins later tried to close up, so I said we're not going anywhere till we're ready, and it might take the Brits to come and reclaim your corner of Paris for you. He got it straight away and just fell about laughing. They only respect rudeness so give it them with both barrells.
Filthy, garlic munching surrender monkeys on 12:17 - Aug 8 with 4417 viewsTacticalR

Of course none of the above applies to the following fine fellows:

Djibril Cissé
or
Adel Taarabt
or
Samba Diakité
or
Armand Traoré

Air hostess clique

Filthy, garlic munching surrender monkeys on 12:19 - Aug 8 with 4401 viewseastside_r

Filthy, garlic munching surrender monkeys on 12:17 - Aug 8 by TacticalR

Djibril Cissé
or
Adel Taarabt
or
Samba Diakité
or
Armand Traoré

and presumably the French guy that posts on here - is it Ericgen?

God only knows what he makes of threads like this.
Filthy, garlic munching surrender monkeys on 12:22 - Aug 8 with 4380 viewsBlackCrowe

Filthy, garlic munching surrender monkeys on 12:17 - Aug 8 by TacticalR

Djibril Cissé
or
Adel Taarabt
or
Samba Diakité
or
Armand Traoré

Since when did speaking french make you a french national? by that logic Mohammed Ali, Bob Marley and Rolf Harris are English.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Filthy, garlic munching surrender monkeys on 12:24 - Aug 8 with 4371 viewsQPR1882

Filthy, garlic munching surrender monkeys on 12:05 - Aug 8 by Aunt_Nelly

Bitter and also feeling stupid after being mugged off. When asked by a L'equipe reporter what the secret to our success Dave Brailsford said we had "special round wheels" and they stuck it on the front page!

Rumours the French team were seen in Wiggle asking for lefthanded screwdrivers are as yet uncomfirmed...

i laughed my bollox off over this story...........

http://www.standard.co.uk/olympics/olympic-news/london-2012-olympics-bike-chiefs
Filthy, garlic munching surrender monkeys on 12:25 - Aug 8 with 4365 viewsTacticalR

Many years ago I was grape-picking in France, and the owner wasn't too keen on the English people (and the various other dregs of Europe) who had washed up on his farm. One day I asked him what he had against the English, and his reply was: 'You raped Joan of Arc!'

Air hostess clique

Filthy, garlic munching surrender monkeys on 12:26 - Aug 8 with 4353 viewsTheBlob

Amazing innit the amount of wine they sell around the world comes from so sour a grape.

DeGaulle was a c*nt.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Filthy, garlic munching surrender monkeys on 12:27 - Aug 8 with 4343 viewsTacticalR

Filthy, garlic munching surrender monkeys on 12:26 - Aug 8 by TheBlob

Amazing innit the amount of wine they sell around the world comes from so sour a grape.

DeGaulle was a c*nt.

True, but so was Churchill.

Air hostess clique

Filthy, garlic munching surrender monkeys on 12:29 - Aug 8 with 4332 viewsR_from_afar

I am fluent in French and L'Equipe is saying that whilst the respondents think our success is down to cheating, the real explanation in their view is our large budget, funded by Sky, they add.

OK, it is partly down to budgets - wind tunnel testing, bespoke bikes, leading edge components - but you still need strong, focused, committed riders.

C'est du depit! (It's sour grapes).

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Filthy, garlic munching surrender monkeys on 12:31 - Aug 8 with 4318 viewsTheBlob

Filthy, garlic munching surrender monkeys on 12:27 - Aug 8 by TacticalR

True, but so was Churchill.

My dad knew Churchill.Yes,he was a c*nt.Churchill,not my dad.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Filthy, garlic munching surrender monkeys on 12:34 - Aug 8 with 4308 viewsJamie

The British team have comprehensively trolled the French. The French team have convinced themselves that the British rear wheels are not the standard French made wheels they appear to be, so the British have been taking them off the bikes and keeping them covered up until the last second before races.

Filthy, garlic munching surrender monkeys on 12:34 - Aug 8 with 4304 viewswestolian

Filthy, garlic munching surrender monkeys on 11:59 - Aug 8 by Bluce_Ree

Fk them, frankly. I went to Paris about 12 years ago. Literally everyone was a c*nt. I was being pleasant enough, tried to speak a bit of French here and there. Pure horrible snooty fking pricks.

In the end I got so fked off with having my food thrown on the table at restaurants that I only ever ate Chinese ones in the end. Chinese people aren't c*nts.

No prejudice, no racism. I'm just going on experience. Everyone I met in Paris was an infinite c*nt and I hope they all get AIDS of the FACE. Le C*nts. Frankly.

Legend

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

Filthy, garlic munching surrender monkeys on 12:38 - Aug 8 with 4273 viewsQPunkR

Filthy, garlic munching surrender monkeys on 12:22 - Aug 8 by BlackCrowe

Since when did speaking french make you a french national? by that logic Mohammed Ali, Bob Marley and Rolf Harris are English.

Err they were all born in France..

QPR - "shit but local"

Filthy, garlic munching surrender monkeys on 12:40 - Aug 8 with 4254 viewsTacticalR

Filthy, garlic munching surrender monkeys on 12:22 - Aug 8 by BlackCrowe

Cissé, Diakité, and Traoré were all born in France, whereas none of the talented fellows you mentioned were born in England.

Air hostess clique

Filthy, garlic munching surrender monkeys on 12:42 - Aug 8 with 4242 viewsTacticalR

Filthy, garlic munching surrender monkeys on 12:38 - Aug 8 by QPunkR

Err they were all born in France..

Except for Taarabt (otherwise great minds think alike).

Air hostess clique

Filthy, garlic munching surrender monkeys on 12:44 - Aug 8 with 4222 viewsDWQPR

I recommend this book to anybody and everybody who dislikes the French, and is a must read on your next excursion to France

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Years-Annoying-French-Stephen-Clarke/dp/0593062728

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024