Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! 23:15 - Aug 1 with 5668 viewsBromleyHoop

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2182326/Heidar-Helguson-set-Ca

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 23:18 - Aug 1 with 3479 viewsNorthernr

In the Mail almost always means bolox, but wouldn't be surprised to see Helguson move on. His name has been circulated with the likes of Smith I've heard.
Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 23:18 - Aug 1 with 3474 viewsLewes_r

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 23:29 - Aug 1 with 3436 viewsHollowayRanger

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 23:18 - Aug 1 by Northernr

In the Mail almost always means bolox, but wouldn't be surprised to see Helguson move on. His name has been circulated with the likes of Smith I've heard.

crazy he's already proven he can do a job and that was when we had a poor team first half of season!!!!!

sure he wont start every game but he's a great option to have on the bench and what would be get for him peanuts!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 23:33 - Aug 1 with 3430 viewsbosh67

Cisse
Zamora
AJ
Helguson

Mackie obviously plays wide. I would be surprised if Helguson goes considering he was on the tour and scored.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 00:01 - Aug 2 with 3368 viewsWeaverQPR

Can't blame him if he wants one more full season as opposed to a bit part at qpr.

@WeavQPR

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 00:14 - Aug 2 with 3350 viewsqprrunner

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 00:01 - Aug 2 by WeaverQPR

Can't blame him if he wants one more full season as opposed to a bit part at qpr.

My chance to shine as ITK

My girlfriend babysits for him and she has told me that he is going too see out his contract but has already bought a house in Iceland where he will finish his career at Bleithablick (Icelandic champions don't you know) before retiring.

After writing this he'll probably sign a 5 year contract at Cardiff and live in Wales the rest of his life but there we go ..
Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 00:17 - Aug 2 with 3339 viewsPommyhoop

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 00:14 - Aug 2 by qprrunner

My girlfriend babysits for him and she has told me that he is going too see out his contract but has already bought a house in Iceland where he will finish his career at Bleithablick (Icelandic champions don't you know) before retiring.

After writing this he'll probably sign a 5 year contract at Cardiff and live in Wales the rest of his life but there we go ..

And publish E mail for everyone to see.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 08:52 - Aug 2 with 3102 viewsjeffro

Spoken to Heidar and his words to me " I'll be here next season".
Very suprised to see him move on, more likely Smith, Bothroyd, DJ etc.
Login to get fewer ads

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 09:01 - Aug 2 with 3092 viewsreal_loftus

Heidi can still do a job for us, as he did last season. Bit of an unsung hero, but who always gives his all.

Bothroyd....all together now...I'd drive him there myself...

ATAF

ATAF.

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 09:08 - Aug 2 with 3071 viewsCiderwithRsie

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 23:33 - Aug 1 by bosh67

Cisse
Zamora
AJ
Helguson

Mackie obviously plays wide. I would be surprised if Helguson goes considering he was on the tour and scored.

Perfect sense Bosh, unless we really do sign Defoe, in which case Helgusson drops down to 5th choice and it would be a waste of his talent not to let him go. I'd be sad to see him spend a year of what's now a relatively short remainder of his career sitting in our reserves with no real chance of even getting on as a sub.

All predicated on the slightly mad idea that we're going to sign another international striker, I know, but I no longer know what is realistic at this club.

But please not to bloody Cardiff.
Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 09:11 - Aug 2 with 3066 viewsadhoc_qpr

I'd keep HH, he's really turned his QPR career around and i would have him as first backup for Zamora next season.

Without the pressure to play week in week out and when carrying knocks too, it will probably be easier to keep him fit.
Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 09:11 - Aug 2 with 3066 viewsjeffro

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 09:01 - Aug 2 by real_loftus

Heidi can still do a job for us, as he did last season. Bit of an unsung hero, but who always gives his all.

Bothroyd....all together now...I'd drive him there myself...

ATAF

Exactly, coming off the bench, vs a stoke or villa type team, even Arsenal, who would you prefer a battrering ram type HH striker or a flowery ponce like Bothroyd?
Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 09:13 - Aug 2 with 3062 viewsPinnerPaul

Same paper also has Buzacky going to Bristol City.
Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 09:49 - Aug 2 with 3011 viewsChinajohn

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 00:14 - Aug 2 by qprrunner

Small world this! My nephew used to babysit for them when they lived in West Byfleet next door to my sister. Apparently he is a top bloke and my nephew fancied the hell out of his wife.
Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 09:51 - Aug 2 with 3004 viewskropotkin41

Wouldn't it be great in a couple of years' time for a steady stream of Rs fans to make the trip to Iceland to see HH banging the goals in at the end of his career? I can only imagine he'd tear the Icelandic league to bits.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 09:54 - Aug 2 with 2990 viewsA40Bosh

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 08:52 - Aug 2 by jeffro

Spoken to Heidar and his words to me " I'll be here next season".
Very suprised to see him move on, more likely Smith, Bothroyd, DJ etc.

Does he speak?

I dont think over the years at any of his clubs I have ever heard him being interviewed on video or audio???????

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 09:55 - Aug 2 with 2988 viewsjonno

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 23:18 - Aug 1 by Northernr

Dave Mac reporting it as well so perhaps more likely.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qprs-helguson-a5-target-for13-cardiff
Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 09:56 - Aug 2 with 2982 viewsjonno

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 09:54 - Aug 2 by A40Bosh

Does he speak?

I dont think over the years at any of his clubs I have ever heard him being interviewed on video or audio???????

He actually has a pretty bad stammer, so I assume that's why you don't hear much from him.
Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 10:01 - Aug 2 with 2965 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I'd love him to stay.
Someone I work wiih was moaning he always scores the same goal. (perhaps unfairly) I pointed out that's not the point the point is it's a goal and he scores them which was a fair point to point out!

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 11:23 - Aug 2 with 2869 viewsqprmick

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 10:01 - Aug 2 by Metallica_Hoop

I'd love him to stay.
Someone I work wiih was moaning he always scores the same goal. (perhaps unfairly) I pointed out that's not the point the point is it's a goal and he scores them which was a fair point to point out!

Still our leading scorer in the Premier, not bad for a bloke who didn't play much.

Qprmick

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 11:25 - Aug 2 with 2862 viewsChurchOfLes

Don't see why we'd ship a proven goal scorer out before Bothroyd?

Free transfer? He's still contracted.

Daily Fail.
Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 11:28 - Aug 2 with 2856 viewsisawqpratwcity

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 11:25 - Aug 2 by ChurchOfLes

Daily Fail.

On the Beeb, linked to Wales Online. Would prefer that he didn't go.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 11:28 - Aug 2 with 2856 viewsjamois

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 10:01 - Aug 2 by Metallica_Hoop

I'd love him to stay.

where's the red?

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 11:29 - Aug 2 with 2855 viewsNorthernr

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 11:25 - Aug 2 by ChurchOfLes

Daily Fail.

Because he's a proven goalscorer and therefore clubs might want him, as opposed to Bothroyd who's a proven tosser and therefore clubs might not.
Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 11:33 - Aug 2 with 2846 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 11:28 - Aug 2 by jamois

where's the red?

Thursday sabbatical

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024