Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread 12:44 - Jul 17 with 16975 viewsTrance_Trousers

http://www.ustream.tv/OFFICIALQPR

Once you`ve had black you never go back.........

Match thread on 18:10 - Jul 17 with 1783 viewsHAYESBOY

Interesting to see in the vid that Fabio is playing right back.

Ok, maybe not that interesting.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Match thread on 18:11 - Jul 17 with 1777 viewsloftboy

After reading the match report it seems that Hogan made a large contribution, slide rule passes a deft chip over the defence for fabio, maybe the better quality squad has brought him on to be the player we all hoped he would be.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Match thread on 18:14 - Jul 17 with 1762 viewssimmo

Match thread on 18:11 - Jul 17 by loftboy

After reading the match report it seems that Hogan made a large contribution, slide rule passes a deft chip over the defence for fabio, maybe the better quality squad has brought him on to be the player we all hoped he would be.

Swallow, Summer, etc

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Match thread on 18:17 - Jul 17 with 1755 viewsloftboy

Match thread on 18:14 - Jul 17 by simmo

Swallow, Summer, etc

I know but he's virtually our only link to the grim past and would love to see him do well.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Match thread on 18:21 - Jul 17 with 1738 viewsingeminate

Match thread on 18:17 - Jul 17 by loftboy

I know but he's virtually our only link to the grim past and would love to see him do well.

Me too, always liked Hogan, not sure how too much to read in to it though as he is consistantly deadly in pre-season games year in year out.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Match thread on 19:34 - Jul 17 with 1610 viewscollegeranger

Just watched the highlights - what was the dude in the brown shirt doing pushing the ref around after he led out the teams?? Cisse looked sharp ! And after the final goal they had some little fella came up to Cisse - was that SWP playing for the opposition in the second half!!
Match thread on 19:59 - Jul 17 with 1558 viewsdaveB

anyone know what formation we played today, i can't work out how the second half team would have been set up.

Match thread on 20:00 - Jul 17 with 1555 viewshoopstilidie

Cisse looked very downbeat. He always like that pre-season?

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Login to get fewer ads

Match thread on 20:34 - Jul 17 with 1496 viewsballbag

I found myself chuckling through all of the highlights. Between the angry brown shirt man, the Sunday League defending, the high pitched screaming from the stands and the tiny Sambah player congratulating Cisse after his second goal...these highlights had it all!

Oh, and since when has Max Ehmer been such a massive bloke??
Match thread on 20:49 - Jul 17 with 1463 viewsNorthernr

God bless Hogan. Always looks like a fckin world beater in pre season games. Loaned to Millwall by end of September.
Match thread on 21:26 - Jul 17 with 1387 viewsA40Bosh

Match thread on 20:34 - Jul 17 by ballbag

I found myself chuckling through all of the highlights. Between the angry brown shirt man, the Sunday League defending, the high pitched screaming from the stands and the tiny Sambah player congratulating Cisse after his second goal...these highlights had it all!

Oh, and since when has Max Ehmer been such a massive bloke??

Well the other 88 mins must have been crap if those were the only highlights.
Mrs gone out for the evening, kids tucked in, grab a bud from the fridge and settle down to watch the highlights and the whole thing is over in a blink.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Match thread on 22:39 - Jul 17 with 1315 viewsTW_R

Match thread on 20:49 - Jul 17 by Northernr

God bless Hogan. Always looks like a fckin world beater in pre season games. Loaned to Millwall by end of September.

Ha ha. Very true. May have something to do with the pre season opposition I guess.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024