Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lee Hughes 22:21 - Feb 28 with 10800 viewsSuddenLad

Disgusts me on every level.. If it were possible to ban a player for 10 games, for a sppecific incident, tonight's incident was the example to use.

An utter disgrace. Anyone attempting to injure a fellowcprofessional like that should be ashamed, and so should his employer.

Of course, the County faithful may well see it differently, but only if they wear rose tinted spectacles.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Lee Hughes on 22:23 - Feb 28 with 6687 viewsolympicdale

I cant stand the man, he is a disgrace, should never have been allowed to play again, and to have the county fans cheer him on and condone his actions disgusts me!

Life is a game of fate.

Lee Hughes on 22:26 - Feb 28 with 6635 viewsDaleFan7

Murdering and Sexual Assault on his CV. In any other line of work he wouldn't stand a chance of getting a job. Yet he laps it up doing his stupid celebration and disgusting challenges tonight. He is a disgusting 'man' and if Dale were ever to sign him I would never watch them again, even after he had gone.
Lee Hughes on 22:27 - Feb 28 with 6628 viewsvisitingpie

Lee Hughes on 22:23 - Feb 28 by olympicdale

I cant stand the man, he is a disgrace, should never have been allowed to play again, and to have the county fans cheer him on and condone his actions disgusts me!

Oh good, the inevitable Lee Hughes thread you have every single time you play us to say exactly the same thing.

Don't you have other things to worry about? Still, if it makes you feel better.....
Lee Hughes on 22:27 - Feb 28 with 6620 viewsPhil26

His managers throughout his career must have encouraged it because every time I've seen that animal perform he has done nothing but disgust me. I agree he should now be taken out of the game.

FrancoDale

Lee Hughes on 22:28 - Feb 28 with 6610 viewsMoonyDale

Lee Hughes on 22:26 - Feb 28 by DaleFan7

Murdering and Sexual Assault on his CV. In any other line of work he wouldn't stand a chance of getting a job. Yet he laps it up doing his stupid celebration and disgusting challenges tonight. He is a disgusting 'man' and if Dale were ever to sign him I would never watch them again, even after he had gone.

All he needs now is a bit of thievery, arson and a kidnapping and he has the full house...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Lee Hughes on 22:28 - Feb 28 with 6613 viewsdalenumber2

Lee Hughes on 22:27 - Feb 28 by visitingpie

Oh good, the inevitable Lee Hughes thread you have every single time you play us to say exactly the same thing.

Don't you have other things to worry about? Still, if it makes you feel better.....

I am assuming you didn't see what he did then tonight? If he played for Dale I would be ashamed and disgusted to have him in our team.
Lee Hughes on 22:29 - Feb 28 with 6599 viewsofficialdale

can someone enlighten me? i couldn't see what happened specifically. was it intentional?
Lee Hughes on 22:33 - Feb 28 with 6533 viewsvisitingpie

Lee Hughes on 22:29 - Feb 28 by officialdale

can someone enlighten me? i couldn't see what happened specifically. was it intentional?

Your commentator and ours said he had every right to go for the ball and it was harsh. Linesman said it was 2 footed...our manager says he's looked at the replay and one foot is clearly planted. But I haven't seen it so we'll have to see if we appeal, although I suspect we won't.

As for the sexual assault, he hasn't been found guilty, and if what happened is what I've heard happened, it's a bit like some of his cards, if it was anyone other than lee hughes there would be no charge!
Login to get fewer ads

Lee Hughes on 22:34 - Feb 28 with 6516 viewsolympicdale

Lee Hughes on 22:27 - Feb 28 by visitingpie

would you be saying that if it was your child he ran over, disgusting excuse for a man.

Life is a game of fate.

Lee Hughes on 22:37 - Feb 28 with 6477 viewsBetting_man

Lee Hughes on 22:34 - Feb 28 by olympicdale

would you be saying that if it was your child he ran over, disgusting excuse for a man.

Wahhhhhhhh!

I'd concentrate on your own problems, like staying up.

All being well we'll appeal and Hughesy will be back to lead the play-off charge on Saturday.

You Pies!
Lee Hughes on 22:38 - Feb 28 with 6465 viewsHumblePie

i guess it makes you feel better but should worry about your own team

lee hughes has got nothing to do with you being sh!t
Lee Hughes on 22:39 - Feb 28 with 6454 viewsvisitingpie

Look, you're obviously one of those that don't believe anyone deserves a 2nd chance. I'm one of those that think they do.

That's all there is to say really. I would hope that I wouldn't suddenly turn into someone who thought the opposite if a member of my family were involved, but I imagine for the family concerned that is very hard to do.
Lee Hughes on 22:40 - Feb 28 with 6438 viewsGhanaDale

He didn't run over a child. But that challenge tonight was absolutely disgraceful.

www.facebook.com/projectaura

Lee Hughes on 22:41 - Feb 28 with 6418 viewsTalkingSutty

Lee Hughes on 22:23 - Feb 28 by olympicdale

The county fans even wear Hughes "masks" at home games and encourage their young kids to do the same thing. They should be ashamed of themselves.
Lee Hughes on 22:43 - Feb 28 with 6394 viewsvisitingpie

Lee Hughes on 22:41 - Feb 28 by TalkingSutty

The county fans even wear Hughes "masks" at home games and encourage their young kids to do the same thing. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Oh, that's so last season!
Lee Hughes on 22:44 - Feb 28 with 6380 views442Dale

Lee Hughes on 22:39 - Feb 28 by visitingpie

Look, you're obviously one of those that don't believe anyone deserves a 2nd chance. I'm one of those that think they do.

That's all there is to say really. I would hope that I wouldn't suddenly turn into someone who thought the opposite if a member of my family were involved, but I imagine for the family concerned that is very hard to do.

I'm not getting into his off the field activities, but any player who walks off trying to provoke fans by laughing like a fool after being sent off isn't representing his club very well.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Lee Hughes on 22:44 - Feb 28 with 6377 viewsdalenumber2

Lee Hughes on 22:41 - Feb 28 by TalkingSutty

Lee Hughes masks wouldn't improve anyone's appearance.
Lee Hughes on 22:45 - Feb 28 with 6371 viewsolympicdale

Lee Hughes on 22:40 - Feb 28 by GhanaDale

He didn't run over a child. But that challenge tonight was absolutely disgraceful.

everyone is someones child, dont be facetious, having children wear the "hughes masks" and seeing their parents condone it, and let him be a role model to them, was atrocious.

Life is a game of fate.

Lee Hughes on 22:45 - Feb 28 with 6361 viewsHumblePie

well, you need concern yourselves no more its the last youll see of him

you'll be back in league 2 next season
Lee Hughes on 22:46 - Feb 28 with 6348 viewsD_Alien

Lee Hughes on 22:45 - Feb 28 by olympicdale

everyone is someones child, dont be facetious, having children wear the "hughes masks" and seeing their parents condone it, and let him be a role model to them, was atrocious.

Give it a rest OD, it's a bit grating when you can't even get your facts right

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Lee Hughes on 22:50 - Feb 28 with 6301 viewsdale4ever

Lee Hughes on 22:39 - Feb 28 by visitingpie

A second chance!? He's had more than that! If he was the sort to lay low so to speak and not flaunt himself all over the show during matches and also with that ridiculous celebration then maybe then he would deserve a 'second chance' but he doesn't does he, and all you useless clowns do is wear masks with his face on to pretty much condone all of his antics, joke of a club (including sacking managers for fun)
Lee Hughes on 22:53 - Feb 28 with 6265 viewsolympicdale

Lee Hughes on 22:46 - Feb 28 by D_Alien

Give it a rest OD, it's a bit grating when you can't even get your facts right

if I've said something wrong there fine, but what exactly have i said thats wrong, I'm not getting into an argument, just expressing how I feel bout the guy, and how those lot seem to think everything he's done should be swept under the rug.

Life is a game of fate.

Lee Hughes on 22:53 - Feb 28 with 6265 viewsDaleFan7

He was pissed and drugged up, driving his car down the wrong side of the road. Hit a car, killed one, seriously injured one and injured another. He then fled the scene of the crime just so he didn't get breathalised. He is also up for sexual assault, wouldn't be surprised if he was convicted for that either. Horrible person, shouldn't be allowed to play football and try and wind up the fans by laughing at them after a disgusting tackle on their keeper.
Lee Hughes on 22:53 - Feb 28 with 6265 views49thseason

Oh dear, it dismays me that a club with the proud history that Notts County has can be so desperate that they employed Hughes in the first place and then compound their original mistake by continuing to allow him to play in spite of the accusations and embarrassment he brings to their club.

When you resort to putting up with such a shocking example of a professional sportsman its time to ask yourselves if the desperation for success that it displays is worth the grief and humiliation it will eventually bring down on your shoulders.

An honourable club would do the honourable thing and relegate him to the reserves until proven innocent and blameless. his continued presence on the football pitch until that time is deeply offensive to all family oriented clubs. Any lingering respect for Notts County that may have existed in the football league is being eroded by every appearance he makes and every red and yellow card he collects.
He may well get you promoted but you will be celebrating alone.
Lee Hughes on 22:57 - Feb 28 with 6239 viewsBlueDutch

FFS, County fans are right. Every time we play them this pathetic thread starts up again. Yes what he did in the past was disgraceful, he was punished albeit not enough.
As for tonight, no I didn't see it, but is our keeper in hospital or badly injured? I am sure had he wanted to maim him he would have. I don't hear a single MagPie mention Kennedy's leg breaking tackle from last week. If only our club and its players were so pure as the driven snow.

I am more worried about us only being able to muster 7 efforts on target in 90 minutes.

upthedale.nl

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024