Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you're going by train to charlton... 11:36 - Feb 3 with 2067 viewsraadale

Best check before you set off, Derailment at Bletchley has messed all the trains up at the moment that are saying this evening but from what i've heard there is a lot of damage to the track, power and signaling systems which will realistically take most of the weekend to fix. Other services via leeds etc are likely to be rammed with everybody using them and of course the red scum play chelsky down there this weekend as well.

Some service will prob resume later today/tomorrow but they'll be severely delayed..

Glad i've decided to drive now.....
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
If you're going by train to charlton... on 15:22 - Feb 3 with 1978 viewssweetcorn

I can confirm that all trains are now running a full service again, so there is nothing to worry about.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

If you're going by train to charlton... on 16:09 - Feb 3 with 1942 viewssweetcorn

Trains are back up the wall. think its currently 1 per hour.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

If you're going by train to charlton... on 20:18 - Feb 3 with 1868 viewsThreeLions

Virgin are running a revised timetable tommorow so will still be able to get to the village of london, looks like they are avoiding the Bletchley/Milton keynes area and going the longer way round
If you're going by train to charlton... on 20:35 - Feb 3 with 1847 viewsTVOS1907

If you're going by train to charlton... on 20:18 - Feb 3 by ThreeLions

Virgin are running a revised timetable tommorow so will still be able to get to the village of london, looks like they are avoiding the Bletchley/Milton keynes area and going the longer way round

Is the village of London near the capital of London?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

If you're going by train to charlton... on 20:38 - Feb 3 with 1842 viewsThreeLions

If you're going by train to charlton... on 20:35 - Feb 3 by TVOS1907

Yeah just round the corner
If you're going by train to charlton... on 20:43 - Feb 3 with 1834 viewsDoris

If you're going by train to charlton... on 20:35 - Feb 3 by TVOS1907

its the gay part the "village"
If you're going by train to charlton... on 20:46 - Feb 3 with 1827 viewsTVOS1907

If you're going by train to charlton... on 20:38 - Feb 3 by ThreeLions

Yeah just round the corner

Near Gillingham?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

If you're going by train to charlton... on 20:47 - Feb 3 with 1822 viewsThreeLions

If you're going by train to charlton... on 20:43 - Feb 3 by Doris

its the gay part the "village"

Oh right best not go then, will try Greenwich instead. Im dreading the beer prices tommorow, plus the fact they dont tend to have much bitter down there
Login to get fewer ads

If you're going by train to charlton... on 20:48 - Feb 3 with 1819 viewsThreeLions

If you're going by train to charlton... on 20:46 - Feb 3 by TVOS1907

Near Gillingham?

I hear they moved Gillingham the other week and parked it in hyde park....seeing as they are pikeys (thats what Charlton and Palace fans tell me anyway)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024