Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New manager 08:16 - Oct 2 with 2105 viewsHollywood56

How strange that Graham Potter was in the MNF studio watching the saints crash to an humiliating defeat, He did play for play us in the past, perhaps he's just what is needed to put some sense and fight back into the squad?

Poll: Potter as head coach and Llallana as his assistant

New manager on 08:28 - Oct 2 with 1744 viewssaintwizzler

How strange that this month his money from Chelsea stops and he reappears.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

New manager on 08:39 - Oct 2 with 1714 viewsHollywood56

New manager on 08:28 - Oct 2 by saintwizzler

So you would rather keep RM than have a manager with GP's experience would you?

New manager on 09:03 - Oct 2 with 1639 viewsCity_boy

New manager on 08:28 - Oct 2 by saintwizzler

He has definitely raised his media profile since getting paid from Chelsea. Not sure I read too much into him being a pundit for our game, however, It was noticeable how he went very easy on any criticism of Saints.

I would have him at Saints, but still have some reservations.

He did a good job at Brighton but was blessed with some very good players. His time at Chelsea was a nightmare, and makes some compelling arguments for why it went wrong at Chelsea. However, he had a lot of very good players at Chelsea and failed to get the results their squad should have delivered. That was down to him.
New manager on 11:55 - Oct 2 with 1520 viewsChesham_Saint

New manager on 09:03 - Oct 2 by City_boy

He has definitely raised his media profile since getting paid from Chelsea. Not sure I read too much into him being a pundit for our game, however, It was noticeable how he went very easy on any criticism of Saints.

I would have him at Saints, but still have some reservations.

He did a good job at Brighton but was blessed with some very good players. His time at Chelsea was a nightmare, and makes some compelling arguments for why it went wrong at Chelsea. However, he had a lot of very good players at Chelsea and failed to get the results their squad should have delivered. That was down to him.

I’d have him here in a heartbeat. Down to earth, pragmatic and not in love with himself.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

New manager on 12:09 - Oct 2 with 1484 viewsfranniesTache

From what i've heard he has no interest in coming to Saints
New manager on 12:12 - Oct 2 with 1470 viewssaintwizzler

New manager on 08:39 - Oct 2 by Hollywood56

So you would rather keep RM than have a manager with GP's experience would you?

Whoever is manager is going to have their work cut out keeping the club up with the level of players we have.

As I’ve said numerous times, give Martin till after the Wolves game then decide.
That will be 11 Premier League games gone.

Leicester, Everton and Wolves games will decide his future.
9 points from those 3 and things look a lot different.

New manager on 12:41 - Oct 2 with 1437 viewsCenturion

New manager on 12:12 - Oct 2 by saintwizzler

Whoever is manager is going to have their work cut out keeping the club up with the level of players we have.

As I’ve said numerous times, give Martin till after the Wolves game then decide.

At least.
New manager on 12:42 - Oct 2 with 1428 viewsfranniesTache

Yeah but inversely say we lose those there the season is practically over already.

I genuinely don't see Martin winning all three of those games, and would be surprised if he wins one from three.

He's really just not good enough and needs to be binned off now before it's too late
Login to get fewer ads

New manager on 13:04 - Oct 2 with 1387 viewskingolaf

New manager on 12:41 - Oct 2 by Centurion

At least.

That will be another 3 games down the sh!tter then.

He needs to go now. His team selection on Monday was a complete car crash and he’s been a liability all season.

That won’t change with a few more games. If anything, we’ll get worse, as it appears the players are extremely frustrated with him as well.
New manager on 15:40 - Oct 2 with 1298 viewsBridders2

New manager on 13:04 - Oct 2 by kingolaf

That will be another 3 games down the sh!tter then.

He needs to go now. His team selection on Monday was a complete car crash and he’s been a liability all season.

That won’t change with a few more games. If anything, we’ll get worse, as it appears the players are extremely frustrated with him as well.

Agreed. Those 3 supposedly winnable games would be needed for a new manager to win. RM has used up his winnable games already.
You'd think/hope SR would have 3 or 4 talented coaches who have proved themselves in Europe lined up, eg. another Poch or Koeman, but they're track record in appointing managers has been dismal to date. Potter or Moyes would give us a chance.
New manager on 20:37 - Oct 2 with 1154 viewssaintwizzler

Who would Sports Republic get in to replace him?
Have they learnt their lesson?

Potter won’t come.
Would Moyes? Imagine Moyes.
Saint Rib and the like would moan all day long on Tik Tok and FaceCúnt.

New manager on 12:16 - Oct 3 with 989 viewsfranniesTache

New manager on 20:37 - Oct 2 by saintwizzler

Who would Sports Republic get in to replace him?
Have they learnt their lesson?

Potter won’t come.
Would Moyes? Imagine Moyes.
Saint Rib and the like would moan all day long on Tik Tok and FaceCúnt.

For that last reason alone i'm Moyes in
New manager on 13:22 - Oct 3 with 904 viewsPatfromPoole

New manager on 12:16 - Oct 3 by franniesTache

I would be more than happy with Moyes.

He couldn't stop Sunderland going down, but I would like to think he would have more to work with here.

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

New manager on 13:23 - Oct 3 with 895 viewsButty101

New manager on 12:16 - Oct 3 by franniesTache

I would take Moyes, hes a fantastic manager. I doubt he would take us.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

New manager on 14:45 - Oct 3 with 809 viewsyateleysaint

We should have got Moyes about twenty years ago. He’s a dinosaur but I think he would steady the ship. Christ, how’s that for a mixed metaphor?!

You cannot reason a person out of something they were not reasoned into.

New manager on 15:56 - Oct 3 with 756 viewsHollywood56

Delusional at best!!

New manager on 15:58 - Oct 3 with 742 viewsHollywood56

New manager on 12:42 - Oct 2 by franniesTache

Yeah but inversely say we lose those there the season is practically over already.

I genuinely don't see Martin winning all three of those games, and would be surprised if he wins one from three.

He's really just not good enough and needs to be binned off now before it's too late

You just said that Potter has no interest in coming to the saints, so who do you think is going to try and get us out of the mire then????

New manager on 15:58 - Oct 3 with 740 viewssaintwizzler

New manager on 15:56 - Oct 3 by Hollywood56

Delusional at best!!

Get Llallanala in

New manager on 16:33 - Oct 3 with 709 viewsfranniesTache

New manager on 15:58 - Oct 3 by Hollywood56

You just said that Potter has no interest in coming to the saints, so who do you think is going to try and get us out of the mire then????

No idea, but that decisions isn't down to me. I just don't think Martin is good enough and haven't since last season
New manager on 16:47 - Oct 3 with 678 viewsUTS1885

So, Potter wouldnt have done any football related work until the end of his paid gardening leave, or he would have broken the terms. That must have finished over the last week, and thus can, do something mild like tv work, but probably nothing more.
New manager on 16:50 - Oct 3 with 675 viewsHollywood56

New manager on 16:47 - Oct 3 by UTS1885

So, Potter wouldnt have done any football related work until the end of his paid gardening leave, or he would have broken the terms. That must have finished over the last week, and thus can, do something mild like tv work, but probably nothing more.

So he hasn't kept up with what's going on in the world of football then?? Really

New manager on 16:53 - Oct 3 with 660 viewsfranniesTache

New manager on 16:47 - Oct 3 by UTS1885

Would imagine potter has his eyes on a bigger job than us to be honest, you'd assume United and possibly West Ham will be up soon, possibly even Everton.

If i was him i'd not consider a side that's most likely going down if they're potentially available
New manager on 17:18 - Oct 3 with 627 viewsBerber

New manager on 14:45 - Oct 3 by yateleysaint

We should have got Moyes about twenty years ago. He’s a dinosaur but I think he would steady the ship. Christ, how’s that for a mixed metaphor?!

Noah’s Ark?

Poll: How many wins this season sweepstake

New manager on 17:28 - Oct 3 with 603 viewsUTS1885

New manager on 16:50 - Oct 3 by Hollywood56

So he hasn't kept up with what's going on in the world of football then?? Really

Well he was allegedly getting £200,000 a week, so i wouldnt break it either and nobody else is going to pay him that. Piss bored, but now loaded
New manager on 17:41 - Oct 3 with 586 viewsfranniesTache

New manager on 17:28 - Oct 3 by UTS1885

Well he was allegedly getting £200,000 a week, so i wouldnt break it either and nobody else is going to pay him that. Piss bored, but now loaded

Those sorts of non compete clauses are pretty standard across industries at top levels. Interestingly the US sort of just banned them as being anti competitive
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024