Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it too early to........ 22:09 - Oct 1 with 2572 viewsRangersDave

Start the 'what new ground am i looking forward to visiting next season in league 1' game?

joking obviously, but slightly concerned.

Oh, and for the record, Lincoln, Wrexham, and Orient.
[Post edited 1 Oct 22:09]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Is it too early to........ on 22:11 - Oct 1 with 2520 viewsDamo1962

Joking aside, I hope everyone at the club is taking it seriously. We are in huge trouble.
Is it too early to........ on 22:18 - Oct 1 with 2431 viewsWegerles_Stairs

That was truly awful. I just can't see what style of football we are trying to play. We are so easy to beat.
Is it too early to........ on 22:35 - Oct 1 with 2330 viewsSimonJames

Is it too early to........ on 22:11 - Oct 1 by Damo1962

Joking aside, I hope everyone at the club is taking it seriously. We are in huge trouble.

What do you mean "huge trouble"?
We've lost three games. Even Sunderland have lost two games.
We're eight games into the season - hardly the time to start pressing the panic button!

100% of people who drink water will die.

Is it too early to........ on 22:42 - Oct 1 with 2251 viewsRangersw12

We're only 8 games in

Let's not wet the bed untill at least January
Is it too early to........ on 22:57 - Oct 1 with 2177 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Is it too early to........ on 22:35 - Oct 1 by SimonJames

We're eight games into the season - hardly the time to start pressing the panic button!

The performances have been bad though. We got away with a few draws and that win at Luton but generally we look very easy to play against. Hull looked like they could score every time they attacked while we faff around with it far too much. Need to be far more direct but can't see Marti doing that...
Is it too early to........ on 23:14 - Oct 1 with 2138 viewsstowmarketrange

Wrexham look like they’ll pass us,and possibly Lincoln via the playoffs.
Is it too early to........ on 00:01 - Oct 2 with 2041 viewsDamo1962

Is it too early to........ on 22:35 - Oct 1 by SimonJames

They've also won more than one game. Get back to me when things are looking brighter, and I will gladly say I was wrong.At the moment eight games is plenty for me to see where we are heading, unless there is a dramatic change in the players and management's performances.
[Post edited 2 Oct 0:02]
Is it too early to........ on 00:04 - Oct 2 with 2016 viewsDamo1962

Is it too early to........ on 22:57 - Oct 1 by Wegerles_Stairs

The performances have been bad though. We got away with a few draws and that win at Luton but generally we look very easy to play against. Hull looked like they could score every time they attacked while we faff around with it far too much. Need to be far more direct but can't see Marti doing that...

Some just refuse to see the evidence of their own eyes. Nothing wrong with hoping things will get better of course, I just don't see it happening any time soon. By January we could be cut adrift at the bottom. We'll beat Derby now 😉
Login to get fewer ads

Is it too early to........ on 08:47 - Oct 2 with 1737 viewsBluce_Ree

It is too early but it'll always be too early because I don't acknowledge League One and I want no part of it. If QPR want to f**k about and end up down there, that's on them but they're not taking my attention and fandom with them. I'll see you when you wake the f**k up, Supers.

League One? League C*nt more like.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Is it too early to........ on 08:58 - Oct 2 with 1718 viewsHAYESBOY

Just a tad.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Is it too early to........ on 09:24 - Oct 2 with 1654 viewsTheChef

Is it too early to........ on 22:11 - Oct 1 by Damo1962

Ah the King of Negativity.

We do have 38 games left you realise?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Is it too early to........ on 12:52 - Oct 2 with 1492 viewsW7Ranger

Is it too early to........ on 09:24 - Oct 2 by TheChef

But that's only 114 pts!!

Is it too early to........ on 13:20 - Oct 2 with 1462 viewsTheChef

Is it too early to........ on 12:52 - Oct 2 by W7Ranger

But that's only 114 pts!!

You're right. Back to the OP.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Is it too early to........ on 19:01 - Oct 2 with 1246 viewsDamo1962

Is it too early to........ on 09:24 - Oct 2 by TheChef

Better to be honest than delusional. We accept mediocrity on and off the pitch...so get what we deserve I guess. I just don't really care enough anymore. Forty five plus years, has finally diminished the real passion I had for this football club. They will always be my team( I'm stuck with them) - but as others have said...it is an abusive relationship. I'm pretty much done with the this MB as well...so fill your boots from now on.
[Post edited 2 Oct 19:11]
Is it too early to........ on 21:00 - Oct 2 with 1080 viewsAndybrat

Currently 3rd from bottom, didn’t believe in dejavu
Is it too early to........ on 21:22 - Oct 2 with 1030 viewsLoyalitat

Is it too early to........ on 21:00 - Oct 2 by Andybrat

It's a figment of your imagination. Patience, blue-sky thinking and the moneyball approach is all we need to survive.
Is it too early to........ on 21:35 - Oct 2 with 974 viewsDamo1962

Is it too early to........ on 21:00 - Oct 2 by Andybrat

Think we've been here before 🤔
Is it too early to........ on 22:07 - Oct 2 with 900 viewsRangersDave

Oh and for the real pesimists out there.......

We've just renewed M.C. (Hammer)'s contract, so we shat where we slept then, as if we go on a real bad run into new year it will cost us dearly......

Never mind, at least with MC hammer you get.......

Enjoy!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Is it too early to........ on 22:13 - Oct 2 with 878 viewsLogman

Not sure where the idea that we accept medicocrity on the pitch comes from ?
Is it too early to........ on 22:43 - Oct 2 with 776 viewsRangersw12

Is it too early to........ on 19:01 - Oct 2 by Damo1962

Better to be honest than delusional. We accept mediocrity on and off the pitch...so get what we deserve I guess. I just don't really care enough anymore. Forty five plus years, has finally diminished the real passion I had for this football club. They will always be my team( I'm stuck with them) - but as others have said...it is an abusive relationship. I'm pretty much done with the this MB as well...so fill your boots from now on.
[Post edited 2 Oct 19:11]

First flounce of the season and after only 8 games as well 👏👏
Is it too early to........ on 00:26 - Oct 3 with 685 viewsDamo1962

Is it too early to........ on 22:43 - Oct 2 by Rangersw12

First flounce of the season and after only 8 games as well 👏👏

Laughable denial of the situation as usual from the dreamers.
Is it too early to........ on 02:11 - Oct 3 with 648 viewsSharpy36

Is it too early to........ on 22:13 - Oct 2 by Logman

Not sure where the idea that we accept medicocrity on the pitch comes from ?

[Post edited 3 Oct 7:47]

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Is it too early to........ on 07:55 - Oct 3 with 508 viewsRangersw12

Is it too early to........ on 00:26 - Oct 3 by Damo1962

Laughable denial of the situation as usual from the dreamers.

I can accept your reaction if it was game 38 but your bed wetting at game 8 is embarrassing

Genuinely don't understand what people like you get out of supporting the club
Is it too early to........ on 08:57 - Oct 3 with 420 viewsGaryHaddock

I’m not taking the threat of relegation seriously yet.

But when we win the Champions League in 2028 I want to be able to say ‘I was there at Barrow’ to the 10,000 Scandinavian and Korean fans turning up at LR.
Is it too early to........ on 11:03 - Oct 3 with 272 viewsandrew1302

I think after 8 games you do have an idea about the quality of the team and from that you can deduce where we might end up. You have one camp saying oh these players are just bedding in and the other saying look after 8 games you should have come up to speed. I just dont know how long people think bedding in takes. No other team has our issue seemingly. Only QPR need 10, 20, 30 games for a player to bed in, it is nuts. Anyone can make a tackle, be strong, be determined, control the ball, make a pass, mark their man. It really isnt rocket science. problem is we sign a whole load of players who simply do not have those attributes. varane the great box to box midfielder seems to run around scared and passes backwards all the time, Madson very cool but doesnt get stuck , Santos backs off his man and leaves way too much space between him and his opponent presumably as he has no confidence he wont be beaten, Celar simply weak and the chances he has had he has messed up. We signed the wrong players and Marti is trying to play a game where the opposition know exactly what to do, get amongst them as they can't handle it. Such a waste of a summer after last year's fantastic effort.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024